Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,045 members, 7,956,892 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:47 PM

Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) (12774 Views)

Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! / Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by kobosmalls: 9:16am On Sep 03, 2015
winner01:
Alrighty then, my bad.
apatheist - Someone who just doesn't care whether God exists or not and realizes that such a fact won't effect their life anyway.
atheist - /ˈeɪθɪɪst/ - a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.

maybe i missed the part where atheism is defined as a strong devotion/concern for God and religion.

YOU CAN ONLY CREATE SO MUCH TIME FOR SOMETHING YOU BELIEVE.
Wrong!

You can also create so much time for something you believe is totally wrong and needs disproving.
You can as well create so much time for nothing at all.
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by shotster50(m): 2:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mental breakdown .. where is the empathy?! Same way we call people with Downs' syndrome, Imbeciles chai
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 3:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
kobosmalls:

Wrong!

You can also create so much time for something you believe is totally wrong and needs disproving.
You can as well create so much time for nothing at all.
Wow, why not create such time to disprove fairies, aliens, ghosts, cryptids, undecided. Dont bother to reply, i understand. Its obvious you're not in control of yourself.
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by frank317: 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
winner01:
Look here menehsheh, i really dont have your time. I replied the other guy because he employs lame tactics in balancing his hate.
As much as you try to deny it, your posts on various threads speak of the one God you and your friends hate...
I use the word hate not disbelief. Atheists disbelief, God-Haters or anti-theists hate...You cant possibly talk or concern yourself so much about what dosent exist..
Of about 30 sections on nairaland, some of which include health, agric, education, politics, family and more areas touching the immediate needs of people, you choose to be addicted to the religion section...
It belittles my sense of reasoning yeah, deny that He existed or stfu.
Keep fighting, lets see how long it takes you to conquer your conscience.

Simply put... What u want is for you to continue selling your myth on Nairaland and no once challenges you?

My friend, stop winning like a baby, here is not your church. If you want a place where you can tell people your fake stories and miracles go to church. But if you come here you will be challenged and debunked.

Are you really seeing yourself as a victime now? Try entering a bus in Lagos and see how your arongant fellow Christians disturb peoples peace, not minding their beliefs. They even spray their dirty spits and fake words and beg for money for spewing trash and disturbing us.

Abeg park well... In fact you never see anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
frank317:

Simply put... What u want is for you to continue selling your myth on Nairaland and no once challenges you?

My friend, stop winning like a baby, here is not your church. If you want a place where you can tell people your fake stories and miracles go to church. But if you come here you will be challenged and debunked.

Are you really seeing yourself as a victime now? Try entering a bus in Lagos and see how your arongant fellow Christians disturb peoples peace, not minding their beliefs. They even spray their dirty spits and fake words and beg for money for spewing trash and disturbing us.

Abeg park well... In fact you never see anything.
Naah, what i want is for you to use yur brains....Im "selling myths" on the religion section, do you care about those spreading political jagoons, educational fallacies, wrong family advises e.t.c. Why do you then develop high blood pressure when it comes to God and religion. you really need help.
As for the Bolded, you are one of the honest fools, and as such like i said earlier, ive got nothing against yhu.

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by frank317: 6:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
winner01:
Naah, what i want is for you to use yur brains....Im "selling myths" on the religion section, do you care about those spreading political jagoons, educational fallacies, wrong family advises e.t.c. Why do you then develop high blood pressure when it comes to God and religion. you really need help.
As for the Bolded, you are one of the honest fools, and as such like i said earlier, ive got nothing against yhu.

Just imagine how angry you sound... Sounding angry for a supposedly existent God.

Now what you want is for me to use my brain? This gives you the right to spread your myth here on Nairaland and everywhere? Yet your so called brain that had been put to use didn't help you figure out that not everyone accepts myth as fact? U want me to use my brain to accept your childish myth and don't expect me to challenge you? If so your brain needs overhauling.

Pls don't just key anything on your keyboard in desperate attempt to justify your rants. Who spreads political Jargons, educational fallacies and wrong family advice in the bus, on Nairaland, on the streets every morning. Who comes knocking on our doors, on every channel, in our offices with educational fallacies, political jargons and wrong family advises? Do you even know what u are saying?

U have got nothing against me yet you call me a fool? I think you don't even know yourself. Seriously? Do you really want people to shut up and watch you spread your myth? No no no...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by kobosmalls: 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
winner01:
Wow, why not create such time to disprove fairies, aliens, ghosts, cryptids, undecided. Dont bother to reply, i understand. Its obvious you're not in control of yourself.

No one bothers me with fairies nor aliens so theres no need to argue about it.

I dont think ive seen anyone coming to my neighborhood with PA systems shouting about aliens or fairies.

The reason why God is very much discussed is because its the only fairy tale adults choose to disturb almost everyone with.

You even disturb people who believe in it too.

If you were in control of urself i dont think you would have allowed a stupid book written by clueless idiots to dictate how u live ur life,how u eat, when u sleep,whom to marry and every facet of ur petty life.

There you go, I just replied you cos its only an inanimate thing or an idiot that lets u shove them and they wont retaliate.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
frank317:

Just imagine how angry you sound... Sounding angry for a supposedly existent God.

Now what you want is for me to use my brain? This gives you the right to spread your myth here on Nairaland and everywhere? Yet your so called brain that had been put to use didn't help you figure out that not everyone accepts myth as fact? U want me to use my brain to accept your childish myth and don't expect me to challenge you? If so your brain needs overhauling.

Pls don't just key anything on your keyboard in desperate attempt to justify your rants. Who spreads political Jargons, educational fallacies and wrong family advice in the bus, on Nairaland, on the streets every morning. Who comes knocking on our doors, on every channel, in our offices with educational fallacies, political jargons and wrong family advises? Do you even know what u are saying?

U have got nothing against me yet you call me a fool? I think you don't even know yourself. Seriously? Do you really want people to shut up and watch you spread your myth? No no no...
I didnt cal you a fool, the Bible did that, and unapologetically.
If you have functional brains you wouldnt spend most of your time on the religion section especially considering the fact that it means bullshit to you. If you are challenged in the bus, school or office why not address the issue right at the location. Why do you have to vent all your anger here, isnt that senselessundecided...
Ive got nufhn against you once again, ive got nufhn against people who are plain and honest in their hate.
@ the bolded, which people, a rebellious minority who will most certainly die in their hate and sadnessundecided. Dont sweat it boy, even greater fools didnt wait to see their dreams come true

1 Like

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
kobosmalls:

No one bothers me with fairies nor aliens so theres no need to argue about it.

I dont think ive seen anyone coming to my neighborhood with PA systems shouting about aliens or fairies.

The reason why God is very much discussed is because its the only fairy tale adults choose to disturb almost everyone with.

You even disturb people who believe in it too.

If you were in control of urself i dont think you would have allowed a stupid book written by clueless idiots to dictate how u live ur life,how u eat, when u sleep,whom to marry and every facet of ur petty life.

There you go, I just replied you cos its only an inanimate thing or an idiot that lets u shove them and they wont retaliate.
If you are bold and wise, you will reply your challengers right on the spot, not cowardly hide faceless and vent all your frustrations under the guise of social media. No one will even know you exist if you dont come here to spew your trash. If we communicate "bullshit" among ourselves on nairaland and not to you, why should you care. Make your ideologies clear when your are publicly interrupted, dont come here to cry.
This is the religion section, there are no speakers, no bus disturbances, why make a fool of yourself unnecessarily.
Two things boy, Leave this place or keep venging your hate and anger here, your dreams and aspirations will rot in you anyway.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by kobosmalls: 10:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
winner01:

If you are bold and wise, you will reply your challengers right on the spot, not cowardly hide faceless and vent all your frustrations under the guise of social media. No one will even know you exist if you dont come here to spew your trash. If we communicate "bullshit" among ourselves on nairaland and not to you, why should you care. Make your ideologies clear when your are publicly interrupted, dont come here to cry.
This is the religion section, there are no speakers, no bus disturbances, why make a fool of yourself unnecessarily.
Two things boy, Leave this place or keep venging your hate and anger here, your dreams and aspirations will rot in you anyway.

You would have made a better Jesus.
Jesus was stupid and u sound even worse.
Im a well known atheist in my locality.
I cant keep quiet in the face of total absurdity.
Im very proud of it.
You are too dumb to understand things thats why u are stilll waiting for a dead carpentar.
Ive iterated this enough, If u keep ur God bull honky to urself we the atheists especially i wouldnt bother talking to you.
Speaking of dreams and aspirations, well lets keep it quiet here cos u seem lost anyway.
Keep waiting for ur Jesus, he will come soon.(Luke 9:27.... False prophecy in the highest order)
mtchew.......

1 Like

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by frank317: 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
winner01:
If you have functional brains you wouldnt spend most of your time on the religion section especially considering the fact that it means bullshit to you. If you are challenged in the bus, school or office why not address the issue right at the location. Why do you have to vent all your anger here, isnt that senselessundecided...
Ive got nufhn against you once again, ive got nufhn against people who are plain and honest in their hate.
@ the bolded, which people, a rebellious minority who will most certainly die in their hate and sadnessundecided. Dont sweat it boy, even greater fools didnt wait to see their dreams come true

Lol... The bible calls me a fool and you bought that? Remember your bible said anyone that calls another a fool is going to hell. It seems your sadistic God is bent on sending you to hell. See you there.

I really don't care if your bible calls me a fool because I know its foolish illiterates that wrote the bible.

Well I choose to vent my disagreement here... I am free to do anything I want. Besides I know how violent your likes can get when challenged physically. You call someone a fool in the name of your holy bible, wouldn't you also kill or hurt another in the name of your Bible?

Like I said, don't expect to spread your myth here without being debunked.

Now you are wishing I die? Lol... I am only glad that you will die one day too. Look at what religion is turning you into. I pity you... You are fast becoming a holy fanatic.

Well, no matter how you feel. The fact still remains that your God does not exist, if not, you wouldn't be here wishing death on others on his behalf. Unfortunately wishes is only what you get when it comes to your God

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by kobosmalls: 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
frank317:

Lol... The bible calls me a fool and you bought that? Remember your bible said anyone that calls another a fool is going to hell. It seems your sadistic God is bent on sending you to hell. See you there.

I really don't care if your bible calls me a fool because I know its foolish illiterates that wrote the bible.

Well I choose to vent my disagreement here... I am free to do anything I want. Besides I know how violent your likes can get when challenged physically. You call someone a fool in the name of your holy bible, wouldn't you also kill or hurt another in the name of your Bible?

Now you are wishing I die? Lol... I am only glad that you will die one day too. Look at what religion is turning you into. I pity you... You are fast becoming a holy fanatic.

Well, no matter how you feel. The fact still remains that your God does not exist, if not, you wouldn't be here wishing death on others on his behalf. Unfortunately wishes is only what you get when it comes to your God

The bible also said that it ia also the sheep-like ones that will follow Jesus.
The sheep? More like the most foolish animal.
The most foolish ones will follow the bible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by kobosmalls: 11:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
winner01:

You mean you trust a book that says that the sun stood still?
Dude u do know that it is the earth that rotates around the sun and not the other way round.
People who wrote the bible wrote what their shallow knowledge had in store.
And you really want to judge who is foolish and who is not from that same book?
You are a sheep indeed, and thats why u believe in that sh1tty book.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by kobosmalls: 11:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
winner01:

You mean you trust a book that says that the sun stood still?(Joshua 10:13-14)
Dude u do know that it is the earth that rotates around the sun and not the other way round.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 11:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
kobosmalls:

You would have made a better Jesus.
Jesus was stupid and u sound even worse.
Im a well known atheist in my locality.
I cant keep quiet in the face of total absurdity.
Im very proud of it.
You are too dumb to understand things thats why u are stilll waiting for a dead carpentar.
Ive iterated this enough, If u keep ur God bull honky to urself we the atheists especially i wouldnt bother talking to you.
Speaking of dreams and aspirations, well lets keep it quiet here cos u seem lost anyway.
Keep waiting for ur Jesus, he will come soon.(Luke 9:27.... False prophecy in the highest order)
mtchew.......
You're dumber to believe you exist by chance or that the universe created you cos it simply needed to.
@bolded, thats the reason i quoted the first guy. Its good you're at least honest in your hate for Jesus.
Fact remains, your dreams and frustrations will die with you.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 12:02am On Sep 04, 2015
frank317:

Yeah, you're free to go to hell,
go Learn how to read and comprehend.
You're even dumber than i thought. pls refrain from quoting me.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 12:15am On Sep 04, 2015
kobosmalls:

You mean you trust a book that says that the sun stood still?(Joshua 10:13-14)
A God who created the world and established natural laws, who is perfectly capable of compensating for any collateral complications even against the physics of motion caused the sun to delay its setting and stopped the motion of the earth. Oh yes, God is God. Tell me more about your monkey ancestors, Crap!!!

1 Like

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by frank317: 7:07am On Sep 04, 2015
kobosmalls:

The bible also said that it ia also the sheep-like ones that will follow Jesus.
The sheep? More like the most foolish animal.
The most foolish ones will follow the bible.

In other words, the bible indirectly calls him a fool too. Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by frank317: 7:14am On Sep 04, 2015
winner01:

You're dumber to believe you exist by chance or that the universe created you cos it simply needed to.
@bolded, thats the reason i quoted the first guy. Its good you're at least honest in your hate for Jesus.
Fact remains, your dreams and frustrations will die with you.

Mumu... What has his believing that he exist by chance or not got to do with the fact that ur bible is a myth? What has his believe on how he came to be got to do with anything?

You don't even know ur problem. Let me fill u in. You are are fast becoming a religious fanatic over a mythical book and that's why we are here to help u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by frank317: 7:15am On Sep 04, 2015
winner01:
Yeah, you're free to go to hell,
go Learn how to read and comprehend.
You're even dumber than i thought. pls refrain from quoting me.

Yes bro... See u in hell.

You are also going there for calling m a fool.

Ok, beg me or bribe with some cash and I will stop quoting u. Should I name my price?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by Weah96: 9:46am On Sep 04, 2015
winner01:
[b]I didnt cal you a fool, the Bible did that, and unapologetically.
[size=18pt]If you have functional brains you wouldnt spend most of your time on the religion section especially considering the fact that it means bullshit to you. [/size]

This guy. Do you cover your ears when you read? God business DOES mean something. It has all sorts of real life implications. In the US for example, God institutions don't pay a dime in taxes. This means that even atheists have to go into their pockets to subsidize them.

Santa Claus people aren't afforded the same courtesy. There is no one lobbying to teach Peter Pan ideology in school. Students don't read about mami wata during early morning devotions. Children are encouraged to dismiss imaginary characters after they reach a certain age.
Do you now see why there is an active resistance against your efforts here?

Tell me, how can you claim to follow Jesus from the bible when you clearly do not meet the description that HE assigned to ALL his prospective followers in the same bible? Are you dyslexic or something?

Jesus: the proof that someone believes in me will be [ ]

You don't possess [ ].

Why are you here? Or better yet, why are the mods tolerating open acts of deception?
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by kobosmalls: 10:09am On Sep 04, 2015
winner01:
A God who created the world and established natural laws, who is perfectly capable of compensating for any collateral complications even against the physics of motion caused the sun to delay its setting and stopped the motion of the earth. Oh yes, God is God. Tell me more about your monkey ancestors, Crap!!!
Sheep!
The sun doesnt move talk more of stopping.
Idiot, someone who says that the sun stood still thinks that it moves in the first place.
Think before u say things.
The sun is always stationary.
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by kobosmalls: 11:10am On Sep 04, 2015
frank317:

In other words, the bible indirectly calls him a fool too. Lol
Exactly!
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by shortbabe(f): 11:31am On Sep 04, 2015
uhm maybe being used for a purpose like the demon possessed young girl in acts of the apostle who went before apostle Paul declaring that he is the servant of God. He should be watched over properly may God deliver him
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
frank317:

Mumu... What has his believing that he exist by chance or not got to do with the fact that ur bible is a myth? What has his believe on how he came to be got to do with anything?

You don't even know ur problem. Let me fill u in. You are are fast becoming a religious fanatic over a mythical book and that's why we are here to help u.
Read my quote again, open your eyes this time..
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
frank317:

Yes bro... See u in hell.

You are also going there for calling m a fool.

Ok, beg me or bribe with some cash and I will stop quoting u. Should I name my price?
You are going down alone niggr, ive given my life to the Creator of the universe.
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
Weah96:

This guy. Do you cover your ears when you read? God business DOES mean something. It has all sorts of real life implications. In the US for example, God institutions don't pay a dime in taxes. This means that even atheists have to go into their pockets to subsidize them.

Santa Claus people aren't afforded the same courtesy. There is no one lobbying to teach Peter Pan ideology in school. Students don't read about mami wata during early morning devotions. Children are encouraged to dismiss imaginary characters after they reach a certain age.

Tell me, how can you claim to follow Jesus from the bible when you clearly do not meet the description that HE assigned to ALL his prospective followers in the same bible? Are you dyslexic or something?

You don't possess [ ].

Why are you here? Or better yet, why are the mods tolerating open acts of deception?

weah96, are you just addicted to madness... Why are you here, if you face religion "bullshit" everyday, then im sorry, yur in for a long sad life, which is the obvious anyway...Satan has nothn to give you but sadness, no matter how much you try to rationalize or fight with him, you will be sad till death.
i know you are enchanted, thats why you are always forced to quote me. Jesus offers so much happiness and freedom though. i hope you find Him.
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by winner01(m): 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
kobosmalls:

Sheep!
The sun doesnt move talk more of stopping.
Idiot, someone who says that the sun stood still thinks that it moves in the first place.
Think before u say things.
The sun is always stationary.
Picture this, while travelling, "trees move backwards".
If i say that the trees stopped moving, what does that mean.
The Bible contains highly intelligent words, only the intelligent can see it.
And please open your eyes while reading my posts and ruminate on it, im not ready to come down to level stup1d
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by kobosmalls: 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
winner01:

And please open your eyes while reading my posts and ruminate on it, im not ready to come down to level stup1d
Thats how low u have become.
SO this is how they explained it to u?
Anyone who says that the trees stopped moving instead of the car stopped moving is below the level of a slowpoke.
This is exactly how stupid people who believe in the bible think.
Im here right now with four guys and they all laughed so loud ridiculously at ur post when i read it out loud to them.
Dude go curse ur God cos he really did a number on you(what an idiot,thats what we all exclaimed at ur tree/car comparison).
So the person who said that he painted a staff and his goats looked at it and gave birth to striped goats. wow thats pure intelligent write up too and thats in the bible too.
Have u ever in ur slow life asked why all these miracles happened only in the bible.
I mean,the sun never moves here unless thats the way an idiot would look at it because he didnt know that the earths rotation makes it look like the sun moves.
In genetics and heredity, painting a pole or staff wont give goats stripe colors when they look at it.
No man has ever been born of a virgin except in the bible,greek and the norse myths etc.
Grow some brain you nitwit.

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by frank317: 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
winner01:

Lol... Is this a joke or something?
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by hahn(m): 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
Weah96:

You don't possess [ ].

@bolded, that killed me grin
Re: Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) by hahn(m): 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
winner01:

It means this is NOT Igwe's weed grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Many Offerings Does Your Church Collect During Sunday Service / Are Catholics Really Christians? / Hidden Truths About The Catholic Church Revealed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.