Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Man Cuts Off His Joystick In Kebbi State - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Cuts Off His Joystick In Kebbi State (26773 Views)

Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World / The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics / Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cuts Off His Joystick In Kebbi State by TheNextAce: 5:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
grin
Re: Man Cuts Off His Joystick In Kebbi State by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
INTROVERT:
Hez mad Hez poor Hez committing sucide

Which one to we beleive is doing him....
i dont think this is you, what happened? oh i guess its the rush to be FTC
Re: Man Cuts Off His Joystick In Kebbi State by carboblanko(m): 5:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Picture of his dismembered Pen1s or you are lying! angry
Re: Man Cuts Off His Joystick In Kebbi State by FacelessPatriot: 5:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
FacelessPatriot:
grin grin grin grin grin[size=30pt]SAI BABA[/size] grin grin grin grin grin
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue tongue tongue
Re: Man Cuts Off His Joystick In Kebbi State by adesegun121(m): 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
R.i.p to the joystick
Re: Man Cuts Off His Joystick In Kebbi State by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
sometimes i want to believe these things happening is not ordinary, evil remote control or what.

how can a sane man looked at his manhood and cut it with a sharp knife, what was he thinking, will that solve the problem.....na waoooo. God pls save us.
Re: Man Cuts Off His Joystick In Kebbi State by buchi16(f): 5:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
a new psycho...

I nid one favour abeg

which is 'likes'..tnx grin
Re: Man Cuts Off His Joystick In Kebbi State by skywalker495(m): 5:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
hope say im no spare im scrotal sac
Re: Man Cuts Off His Joystick In Kebbi State by Olowo2015(m): 5:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
The man must be mentally unstable mad man!
Re: Man Cuts Off His Joystick In Kebbi State by Stephansmily(f): 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
Jesus said, dear brethren, if u know dat which will lead u to hell, CUT IT OFF! If ur left eye causes u to sin, remove it, it is better to enter the kingdom of God with an eye than to go to hell with both. This is what just happened, he obeyed Jesus. Thank u Lord.
Re: Man Cuts Off His Joystick In Kebbi State by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
mental health issue...
Re: Man Cuts Off His Joystick In Kebbi State by elopee3000(m): 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
chocolateme:
O gini by iwe ya?
is this how to spell gini bu iweya or mistake ?
Re: Man Cuts Off His Joystick In Kebbi State by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Picture of his dismembered Pen1s or you are lying! angry
Your signature tho grin grin grin
Re: Man Cuts Off His Joystick In Kebbi State by INTROVERT(f): 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
Midehi:

i dont think this is you, what happened? oh i guess its the rush to be FTC

don't mind me, ave corrected the typo. grin
Re: Man Cuts Off His Joystick In Kebbi State by sandracoopert(f): 5:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
Lol. Pic pls
Re: Man Cuts Off His Joystick In Kebbi State by chocolateme(f): 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
elopee3000:
is this how to spell gini bu iweya or mistake ?
lol just noticing it now tnx
Re: Man Cuts Off His Joystick In Kebbi State by Tundeiab(m): 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
Islie:

http://leadership.ng/news/457740/suicide-attempt-man-cuts-off-own-penis

I guess he has been having the thought to molest a child. He simply obeyed the verse of the Bible that says, "if it's your eyes(dickkk) that will take you to hell, cut it off". undecided

I guess the wife screamed because she didn't want to lose the rod that gives her joy. Lol
grin
Re: Man Cuts Off His Joystick In Kebbi State by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
Midehi:
sometimes i want to believe these things happening is not ordinary, evil remote control or what.

how can a sane man looked at his manhood and cut it with a sharp knife, what was he thinking, will that solve the problem.....na waoooo. God pls save us.

only an ishan person wld knw if its an evil remote control or not grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Cuts Off His Joystick In Kebbi State by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
figo05:

only an ishan person wld knw if its an evil remote control or not grin grin grin grin grin grin
thank goodness that your woman is from ishan cheesy
Re: Man Cuts Off His Joystick In Kebbi State by TuGreat(m): 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
Am here to use my talent to serve you and everyone out there.Download and enjoy this soothing,relieving,hot banging song titled ALL YOU GAT. https://my.notjustok.com/track/27831/tugreat-all-you-gat#.VeSgFtbpzMi.
Re: Man Cuts Off His Joystick In Kebbi State by shegsrules(m): 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
He stays in kofar dindi, i so laff as i read am. Enough reason 2 cut d joystick
Re: Man Cuts Off His Joystick In Kebbi State by kossyablaze(m): 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
Cutehector:
Good news
U no c my mention abi?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Cuts Off His Joystick In Kebbi State by Cutehector(m): 6:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
kossyablaze:
U no c my mention abi?
nah, wat wr u tryna tell me
Re: Man Cuts Off His Joystick In Kebbi State by cristweeezy(m): 6:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
Re: Man Cuts Off His Joystick In Kebbi State by Amadirobinson: 7:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
Low self image is a disease. He has counted his age in line with his achievements as man and found out that he is poor and unworthy to be a man. He then decided to be a woman....so pathetic though.
Re: Man Cuts Off His Joystick In Kebbi State by kossyablaze(m): 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
Cutehector:
nah, wat wr u tryna tell me
www.nairaland.com/2567744/top-5-notable-nigerian-women....look for dah n check d first comment thr

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Cuts Off His Joystick In Kebbi State by Cutehector(m): 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
kossyablaze:
www.nairaland.com/2567744/top-5-notable-nigerian-women....look for dah n check d first comment thr
I saw it, so wat do u expect I do? Cry abt it? Hmm.
Re: Man Cuts Off His Joystick In Kebbi State by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
Midehi:

thank goodness that your woman is from ishan cheesy

Keep guessing
Re: Man Cuts Off His Joystick In Kebbi State by iukpe: 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
He don finish work.
Re: Man Cuts Off His Joystick In Kebbi State by DrGroove(f): 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
Better to cut it off than use it to molest children
Re: Man Cuts Off His Joystick In Kebbi State by Jonwesley(m): 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
misspicy:
he most be mentally unstable,something guys guard jealously,he cuts his

Yeah, jealously because of you and other women who will not accept any account of it missing.
Re: Man Cuts Off His Joystick In Kebbi State by stellytwinkle(f): 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
INTROVERT:
Hez mad Hez poor Hez committing sucide

Which one do we beleive is doing him....
all of the above

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Only 10 Medical Labs In Nigeria Produce Reliable Results, Says Ninas / FG To Shut Down All Open Drug Markets From July 1 / Coronavirus: What Is The Fate Of Nigerians Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.