Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Goddy Anabor Confesses: ‘how I Blew N10 Billion’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goddy Anabor Confesses: ‘how I Blew N10 Billion’ (6517 Views)

Top Nigerian Musicians That Blew And Then Went Back To Being Upcoming Artiste / Chrystabel Goddy Speaks On Biting Princess Chineke On Thigh / Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goddy Anabor Confesses: ‘how I Blew N10 Billion’ by TopCelebritiesM: 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
Billionaire businessman Goddy Anabor was one of the most popular socialites in Lagos in the 90s. Sir Shina Peters and other top musicians sang his praises to high heavens. Today, the man who owned exotic cars such as Rolls Royce, Bentley is now a kabu kabu driver. The Fugar, Edo State born man opened up on his grace to grass story recently. Excerpts…
What happened to Chief Goddy Anabor, how did you find yourself here?
You know God said, when you help, they will help you. I made a lot of money from working with breweries, and different companies before I travelled abroad. I relocated to make money through one Mr. Ben at Top Breweries owned by... See shocking revelation below
http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/goddy-anabor-confesses-how-i-blew-n10-billion/

(1) (Reply)

Joe Biden Is Donald Trump 2.0 They're Brothers And Sisters Same Bloodline / "miracle Baby" Born By A Man Who Was Impregnated By Woman / New Pics Of Chris Okotie's Ex-wife, Stephanie Henshaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.