Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,315 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Why? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why? (849 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
Romance mods, why did you ban me? You guys are on some bulls.hit.
Re: Why? by TrapKVNG(m): 7:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
Alright listen up guys, ladyboss1 deactivated yesterday not cause of any jargon being spilled by aagarawuuu or that half-mad boy softtaples.

She lost her brother yesterday and it seems they were pretty close cause from the way she was trembling, i could tell she's really hurt. After getting the news of his death, she stumbled upon her mentions which contained a few insults from some bad belle people, and with that annoyance, she deactivated the account.
She has asked me to inform you guys (privately) but its gonna be difficult doing that singularly so i had to do it this way. If you can reach her, please call/mail/whatsapp to console her.

Cc: sinizia cherryice redgem sassybae naijaboiy ishilove pbs4real thesonofmark kramfonos nigerianium lezz funlord thenonce macmilla et al... Cnt remember eveyone she chats to right now..
Re: Why? by lezz(m): 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
TrapKVNG:
Alright listen up guys, ladyboss1 deactivated yesterday not cause of any jargon being spilled by aagarawuuu or that half-mad boy softtaples.

She lost her brother yesterday and it seems they were pretty close cause from the way she was trembling, i could tell she's really hurt. After getting the news of his death, she stumbled upon her mentions which contained a few insults from some bad belle people, and with that annoyance, she deactivated the account.
She has asked me to inform you guys (privately) but its gonna be difficult doing that singularly so i had to do it this way. If you can reach her, please call/mail/whatsapp to console her.

Cc: sinizia cherryice redgem sassybae naijaboiy ishilove pbs4real thesonofmark kramfonos nigerianium lezz funlord thenonce macmilla et al... Cnt remember eveyone she chats to right now..
My deepest condolences to her and her family. May God grant her the strength to weather this storm and be a course and inspiration to live her dreams and aspiration.

2 Likes

Re: Why? by Ishilove: 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
TrapKVNG:

Awwwww...my deepest deepest condolences. I can't imagine what she must be going through now. I have brothers who I am very close to and the thought of anything happening to them just freezes my blood.

Please is there anyway I can reach her privately? Tell her I would love to speak with her on phone if it is possible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
TrapKVNG:

Oh no....my condolences to her cry
Re: Why? by naijaboiy: 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
TrapKVNG:

Damn! crycry
Re: Why? by pbs4real(m): 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
TrapKVNG:

u mean my own lala? shocked jeez!!! May the Lord give her the fortitude to bear her loss
Re: Why? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
Wow I'm so sorry I send my condolences to her. Do you know her email so that I can personally send my condolences?
Re: Why? by TrapKVNG(m): 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
pbs4real:
u mean my own lala? shocked jeez!!! May the Lord give her the fortitude to bear her loss

Amen..
Re: Why? by TrapKVNG(m): 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
lezz:
My deepest condolences to her and her family. May God grant her the strength to weather this storm and be a course and inspiration to live her dreams and aspiration.

Amen bro..
Re: Why? by TrapKVNG(m): 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Oh no....my condolences to her cry
Thanks Jeff..
Re: Why? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
Awwww....send my hugs to her. sad
Re: Why? by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 02, 2015
oh!
so hurting!!! . . . the feelin is so bad when u loose ur love ones. ladyboss1 take heart bae. the lord is your strength. wish to call you. . but i dont ve ur digits.
#may his soul rest in peace#AMEN #YOLO! #YOLO!! #YOLO!!!
Re: Why? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
TrapKVNG:
Thanks Jeff..
SHUT THE FVCK UP U MUMU, THE LEVEL OF UR STVPIDITY IS DIVINE. "LADYBOSS1 my foot
Re: Why? by sinizia: 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ladyboss1, my deep condolences to you. May God grant you the fortitude to bear this loss.

(1) (Reply)

Mzjackbaueress Where Are Thou? / Pls Want 2 Know If 2pac Is Dead Or Alive / See The Picture That Got Ladies Angry On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.