Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:48 PM

Militants Take Over Pipeline Vandalism In Lagos — Police - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Militants Take Over Pipeline Vandalism In Lagos — Police (18616 Views)

Boy Saves Buchi From Being Kidnapped By Islamic Militants (Photos) / Bobrisky Arrested By Lagos Police For Assaulting A Lady Who Was Filiming Him / Cynthia Morgan's Stolen Range Rover Found By Lagos Police (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Take Over Pipeline Vandalism In Lagos — Police by tunde1200(m): 8:21am On Sep 02, 2015
Do you know some people depends on those police officers that lost their live.

What if they are your brothers?.

MRCAMPBELL:
The death of as police man ain't no bad news to me man.i hate dose pipo wt ocean of passion.

1 Like

Re: Militants Take Over Pipeline Vandalism In Lagos — Police by vizkiz: 8:26am On Sep 02, 2015
timunstopable:
These ijaws restless youths are everywhere

They dnt like to work..Just carry gun vandalize pipeline sell fuel and drink ogogoro alomo nd carry asewo

They are in arepo, ibafo, ishawo

The yorubas are just the middle men that sell

ijaw bois are the foot soldiers nd vandals

now someone who knows what's happening cheesy
Re: Militants Take Over Pipeline Vandalism In Lagos — Police by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 02, 2015
I hate this report, they will not include what led to the shooting and what those SARS asked for.........

They can't come to our territory asking for 5million bribe when those ijaw guys putting their life on track of death didn't collect such amount.

We buy 50 litres for #2000 here in ikorodu.
proud to be from Ikorodu. lolz
Re: Militants Take Over Pipeline Vandalism In Lagos — Police by bigiyaro(m): 8:35am On Sep 02, 2015
were r d nnpc drones?
Re: Militants Take Over Pipeline Vandalism In Lagos — Police by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 02, 2015
vizkiz:

I should upload videos abi? Tell your papa make him come ikorodu make him come dey snap pictures of ijaws selling fuel maybe them no go take gun shoot am. Iidiat! grin

I'v gat my facts douchebag, if you know what to do, call the cops, bring them down to ishawo along abule oba so they will come and capture your videos and pictures! Una no go come back home alive, I can bet you that. MUMU grin
olodo.... grin grin grin...i wonder how you can identify an ijaw person...is it just by selling fuel....every tom dick and harry sells fuel....otondo.. grin grin grin
Re: Militants Take Over Pipeline Vandalism In Lagos — Police by vizkiz: 8:40am On Sep 02, 2015
IzonOwei:
olodo.... grin grin grin...i wonder how you can identify an ijaw person...is it just by selling fuel....every tom dick and harry sells fuel....otondo.. grin grin grin

who doesn't know an ijaw man
They are always dumb, ugly and unintteligent just as you are right now. With that shiitty ogbinimaralanguage of theirs. I am done with you jackass! grin

1 Like

Re: Militants Take Over Pipeline Vandalism In Lagos — Police by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 02, 2015
IzonOwei:
can you present your evidence you fool..can you prove the vandals are ijaws..can you present a video...mumu...everything that has to deal with pipelines must be ijaws...like you lot dont love crude oil and pipelines...olodo... angry angry angry

Guy, vizkiz is right. We all (those living around isawo) know that those guys operating at oko oba are the ijaw youth. Those I don't know about all other state but this one,they are the one reigning.

I like them anyway.............. it been long I drive into filling station to buy fuel and making my generator running always.

1 Like

Re: Militants Take Over Pipeline Vandalism In Lagos — Police by B3sty(m): 8:41am On Sep 02, 2015
Endurance my good friend. Thank God for sparing your life. Your enemies will surely be put Shame. Amen!
Re: Militants Take Over Pipeline Vandalism In Lagos — Police by vizkiz: 8:45am On Sep 02, 2015
arowtop:

Guy, vizki.z is right. We all (those living around isawo) know that those guys operating at oko oba are the ijaw youth. Those I don't know about all other state but this one,they are the one reigning.

I like them anyway.............. it been long I drive into filling station to buy fuel and making my generator running always.

so you are one of those buy 50litres of fuel for 1,500 naira?
God is watching you in HD grin
Re: Militants Take Over Pipeline Vandalism In Lagos — Police by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 02, 2015
vizkiz:

who doesn't know an ijaw man
They are always dumb, ugly and unintteligent just as you are right now. With that shiitty ogbinimaralanguage of theirs. I am done with you jackass! grin
grin grin grin...and where are you from if i my ask...so that i can arrange some wonderful insult on your tribe...ijaws feed your hungry state and zone...without the ijaws you would be a beggar on the road side...without the ijaws you and your race would be famished...fool...ignoramus... grin grin...and to let you know i am handsome and smart...olodo.. grin grin
Re: Militants Take Over Pipeline Vandalism In Lagos — Police by timunstopable: 8:48am On Sep 02, 2015
IzonOwei:
you guys should stop this joke...what ijaw boys are you talking about...so the yorubas you claim that are the middle men that sell are hardworking...na slap you need right now... angry angry

i didn't exonerate the yorubas

i just stated what goes on..

whether u vandalise or sell you are culpable

bt you chose 2 see what i wrote from your ethnic bias
Re: Militants Take Over Pipeline Vandalism In Lagos — Police by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 02, 2015
arowtop:

Guy, vizkiz is right. We all (those living around isawo) know that those guys operating at oko oba are the ijaw youth. Those I don't know about all other state but this one,they are the one reigning.

i need evidence bro...the news says never mentioned ijaw youths...the ijaws are not the only tribe filled with love for crude oil and its refined products...
Re: Militants Take Over Pipeline Vandalism In Lagos — Police by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 02, 2015
vizkiz:

Lol ........
Don't tell me you don't patronise them......... even filling station use tanker to buy from them.

1 Like

Re: Militants Take Over Pipeline Vandalism In Lagos — Police by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 02, 2015
IzonOwei:
i need evidence bro...the news says never mentioned ijaw youths...the ijaws are not the only tribe filled with love for crude oil and its refined products...

There is no evidence than for u to come down to isawo and come and see them with ur 2 naked eyes. I have them as friends and neighbour so your safety is guarantee if only u behave as a good boy.
#Gbam

1 Like

Re: Militants Take Over Pipeline Vandalism In Lagos — Police by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 02, 2015
timunstopable:

i didn't exonerate the yorubas

i just stated what goes on..

whether u vandalise or sell you are culpable

bt you chose 2 see what i wrote from your ethnic bias
this is what you said naa:::

"These ijaws restless youths are everywhere

They dnt like to work..Just carry gun vandalize pipeline sell fuel and drink ogogoro alomo nd carry asewo"

how does this sound like the yorubas are also culpable....

so do the yoruba youths like to work

i think you are the bigot here...
Re: Militants Take Over Pipeline Vandalism In Lagos — Police by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 02, 2015
arowtop:

There is no evidence than for u to come down to isawo and come and see them with ur 2 naked eyes. I have them as friends and neighbour so your safety is guarantee if only u behave as a good boy.
#Gbam
i dey come....
Re: Militants Take Over Pipeline Vandalism In Lagos — Police by vizkiz: 9:04am On Sep 02, 2015
arowtop:

Lol ........
Don't tell me you don't patronise them......... even filling station use tanker to buy from them.

lol...now I feel like telling lies tongue

IzonOwei:
grin grin grin...and where are you from if i my ask...so that i can arrange some wonderful insult on your tribe...ijaws feed your hungry state and zone...without the ijaws you would be a beggar on the road side...without the ijaws you and your race would be famished...fool...ignoramus... grin grin...and to let you know i am handsome and smart...olodo.. grin grin

yeah, handsome and smart ijaw petrol seller you mean? grin

"Without the ijaws you will be a beggar"
Lmao! I no fit laugh...let's see what happens to you "rich" ijaw guys when PMB puts a stop to fuel vandalism undecided

Nigga don't fool yourself. I know you look like a thriller video reject! grin grin grin grin
Re: Militants Take Over Pipeline Vandalism In Lagos — Police by vizkiz: 9:12am On Sep 02, 2015
arowtop:
I hate this report, they will not include what led to the shooting and what those SARS asked for.........

They can't come to our territory asking for 5million bribe when those ijaw guys putting their life on track of death didn't collect such amount.

We buy 50 litres for #2000 here in ikorodu.
proud to be from Ikorodu. lolz

where is that izonowel dirtbag sef? Come and see oh! grin
Re: Militants Take Over Pipeline Vandalism In Lagos — Police by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 02, 2015
vizkiz:

lol...now I feel like telling lies tongue

yeah, handsome and smart ijaw petrol seller you mean? grin

"Without the ijaws you will be a beggar"
Lmao! I no fit laugh...let's see what happens to you "rich" ijaw guys when PMB puts a stop to fuel vandalism undecided

Nigga don't fool yourself. I know you look like a thriller video reject! grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin...you be fool...buhari can only put a stop to vandalism if the creek boys decide to let him...if not buhari cant do zilch... tongue tongue
Re: Militants Take Over Pipeline Vandalism In Lagos — Police by vizkiz: 9:21am On Sep 02, 2015
IzonOwei:
grin grin grin...you be fool...buhari can only put a stop to vandalism if the creek boys decide to let him...if not buhari cant do zilch... tongue tongue

finally he admits his ijaw creek boys are behind it all...go in peace Cynthia grin

2 Likes

Re: Militants Take Over Pipeline Vandalism In Lagos — Police by ikkkkk: 9:29am On Sep 02, 2015
Nigeria doesn't need this now. What do all these people gain by impacting misery on their fellow countrymen?
Am just tired of this country. May God help us.
Re: Militants Take Over Pipeline Vandalism In Lagos — Police by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 02, 2015
vizkiz:

finally he admits his ijaw creek boys are behind it all...go in peace Cynthia grin
the creeks i mean are those in the ijaw villages not the one in ikorudu... grin grin grin grin,....the vandals in ikorudu are yoruba boys... grin grin
Re: Militants Take Over Pipeline Vandalism In Lagos — Police by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 02, 2015
vizkiz:

na the police dey give those guys room to operate in isawo, take a look at ow the navy in their numbers swept majidun of dose oil bunkerz, 5000 kegs of petrol was seized. if the same can be done in isawo, who the hell are the ijaw boiz to resist
Re: Militants Take Over Pipeline Vandalism In Lagos — Police by timunstopable: 9:58am On Sep 02, 2015
IzonOwei:
this is what you said naa:::

"These ijaws restless youths are everywhere

They dnt like to work..Just carry gun vandalize pipeline sell fuel and drink ogogoro alomo nd carry asewo"

how does this sound like the yorubas are also culpable....

so do the yoruba youths like to work

i think you are the bigot here...

You are certainly quoting out of context..Did i say all ijaw youths

in the context of what goes on in these areas mentioned that is their attitude. I stand to be corrected

the yorubas are partners in crime they are the middlemen that sell the stolen fuel.You purposely didn't quote that part

I think ve made myself clear nd wont respond to you anymore so dont bother quote me again

cheers
Re: Militants Take Over Pipeline Vandalism In Lagos — Police by Swagt101(m): 10:04am On Sep 02, 2015
[quote author=vizkiz post=37563514]

hey fool!!! Change this shiit away from ikorodu youths to ijaw youths. Stop spreading false information angry

And that picture you uploaded is not ishawo road. Pathetic! undecided

[color=#000099][i][b][font=serif][size=10pt]na your papa dey for where dem dey vandalize pipeline abi? Retard! undecided
Re: Militants Take Over Pipeline Vandalism In Lagos — Police by Swagt101(m): 10:09am On Sep 02, 2015
[quote author=vizkiz post=37563514]

[i][b][font=serif][size=10pt]hey fool!!! Change this shiit away from ikorodu youths to ijaw youths. Stop spreading false information angry[color=#006600]Hey bro, where do you stay in isawo,I stay @ ola-inukan bus stop...
Re: Militants Take Over Pipeline Vandalism In Lagos — Police by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:12am On Sep 02, 2015
buhari's body language where art thou?
Re: Militants Take Over Pipeline Vandalism In Lagos — Police by Fourwinds: 10:19am On Sep 02, 2015
vizkiz:

I should upload videos abi? Tell your papa make him come ikorodu make him come dey snap pictures of ijaws selling fuel maybe them no go take gun shoot am. Iidiat! grin

I'v gat my facts douchebag, if you know what to do, call the cops, bring them down to ishawo along abule oba so they will come and capture your videos and pictures! Una no go come back home alive, I can bet you that. MUMU grin
are u saying these guys are this sophisticated.??
Re: Militants Take Over Pipeline Vandalism In Lagos — Police by 400billionman: 10:24am On Sep 02, 2015
Nah business as usual. . Hehehe

For those who read and didn't understand. The vandals paid certain money to a group of the policemen on guard, after passing their point, another group of policemen pinned them down for settlement. It was during the argument that the vandals called for reinforcements and shot down 3 policemen. .

Do you guys see that oil bunkering will never stop. ?

Nah these kind military outfits go con dey blame boys wey carry drugs across border. ?

1 Like

Re: Militants Take Over Pipeline Vandalism In Lagos — Police by 989900: 10:32am On Sep 02, 2015
400billionman:

For those who read and didn't understand. The vandals paid certain money to a group of the policemen on guard, after passing their point, another group of policemen pinned them down for settlement. It was during the argument that the vandals called for reinforcements and shot down 3 policemen. .

Nah these kind military outfits go con dey blame boys wey carry drugs across border. ?

Well over 90% of commenters can't read.
Re: Militants Take Over Pipeline Vandalism In Lagos — Police by Fourwinds: 10:40am On Sep 02, 2015
arowtop:

well done eemh... oya from now on alele drive entre filling station dey buy fuel..

u self like free fuel
Re: Militants Take Over Pipeline Vandalism In Lagos — Police by Fourwinds: 10:45am On Sep 02, 2015
400billionman:

I knew there must be an insider for those guys to be dat bold.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stephanie Linus Arrives Italy To Advocate Against Human Trafficking / Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 30th Birthday With 67 Widows (with video) / Obasanjo & Miss Universe Leila Lopes at South-South Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.