Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Reduction Of Age - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Reduction Of Age (987 Views)

Career Boost 2019:British English Accent,elocution,accent Reduction,phonics / Career Training:british English Accent,elocution,accent Reduction,phonics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reduction Of Age by mattodunsi(m): 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
I want an advice from you fellow nairalanders

I am 35 years old, also the first and the only son of my parent, i passed out from secondary school in year 2000, i wrote both Waec and Neco in fact we the first set that wrote Neco. Ever since then i have been seeking admission into university. I wrote jamb virtually in all centers of Lagos for more than four years. To cut long story short i eventually made it, in fact my joy knew no bound that the Lord has finally answered my prayer, however i never knew the joy will be short lived because the university i chose then deprived me admission, my name was substituted for someone else. I wept like a baby when i remembered how long it took me to pass jamb. Since there was nothing i could do, i had to continue writing jamb hopefully fortune will smile at me again, but it was not so.

So after 8 years of hard trying, seeking and hoping for university admission, i opted for PT in polytechnic i.e "if the desire is not available, then the available becomes more admirable"[/b]. I had my ND at the age of 30yrs which however i still i give God the glory. I went for an IT in a company where they retained me as one of there staff. I have worked in the company for two but the money they were paying is not enough for feeding talk less of having left over to either save or to pursue my HND. In the midst of this i wedded, because my fiancee threaten to leave me if i don't and the marriage has produced a bouncing baby boy.

Bible says [b]he that findeth a wife findeth a good thing and obtain a favor from the Lord
[i][/i]. The arrival the boy brings favor to me because i found a very good job. Ever since then i have been longing to improve on my education, so i had to obtain NOUN form where am furthering my program, and am almost through. However, the situation of the job now is somehow, so while managing this one am sending CV else where.

Now, i heard about recruitment in an organization, so i decided to go there to make an inquiry about the job. The security guy i met took time to look at my CV and advice me to go and reduce my age to 29 yrs, and also to bridge the gap between when i wrote Neco and when i had my ND which is almost 8yrs, if he is going to help me to get the job. If i agree to reduce my age, what about the difference in my result?

I beg you in the name of the Lord, advice me and don't insult me please!
Re: Reduction Of Age by ayokunlei(m): 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ialasticlala, ishilove, what do u think
Re: Reduction Of Age by jazinogold(m): 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
omo dis one go hard o!
Re: Reduction Of Age by Pidggin(f): 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
Don't lie about your age, the security man is not the owner of the company and does not have the final say on your application.
Re: Reduction Of Age by DrObum(m): 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
The security man knows all these and has all those links and him still dey gate

Bros, leave that man, go inside go talk to people that own the business!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo: JSS 3 Nigerian Boy Constructs A Beautiful Duplex / Cheapest And Best Web Design,professional Certification Training Offer / HELP! I'll Be Going For The Airforce Direct Short Service Course apt test(DSSC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.