Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,460 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Check This Out: Ghana Universities Admissions. Now Open! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Check This Out: Ghana Universities Admissions. Now Open! (303 Views)

Foreign Admissions And Visa Procurement / Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna (69thrc) 2016/2017 Admissions And Counselling / Now Open!!! Vima Eye Clinic At Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out: Ghana Universities Admissions. Now Open! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hello my beautiful 9ja gorls and guys. If you just happen to be interested or you know anyone who wants to school in Ghana, please do not hesitate to contact us for consultation and administrative assistance into any of the schools in Accra and KNUST ( the university in Kumasi). Please call us on +233243837768. Or mail us at ann4deal.ao@gmail.com
Helping Hands Services. A prompt response is guaranteed. [b]Hello my beautiful 9ja gorls and guys. If you just happen to be interested or you know anyone who wants to school in Ghana, please do not hesitate to contact us for consultation and administrative assistance into any of the schools in Accra and KNUST ( the university in Kumasi). Please call us on +233243837768. Or mail us at ann4deal.ao@gmail.com
Helping Hands Services. A prompt response is guaranteed. [/b]Hello my beautiful 9ja gorls and guys. If you just happen to be interested or you know anyone who wants to school in Ghana, please do not hesitate to contact us for consultation and administrative assistance into any of the schools in Accra and KNUST ( the university in Kumasi). Please call us on +233243837768. Or mail us at ann4deal.ao@gmail.com
Helping Hands Services. A prompt response is guaranteed.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do In This Situation.. / I Support Goal #16 / Acne Skin Below - Data To Assist You And Acne Struggle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.