Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,499 members, 7,958,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:09 PM

West Ham Signs Victor Moses, Two Others - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / West Ham Signs Victor Moses, Two Others (16996 Views)

Victor Moses Reacts To Super Eagles 2-0 Loss To Croatia / Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos / West Ham Signs Deal With FC Ifeanyi Ubah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: West Ham Signs Victor Moses, Two Others by danduj(m): 10:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
anoda 4yrs deal on the bench for moses
Re: West Ham Signs Victor Moses, Two Others by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
This means more playing time for him...
Re: West Ham Signs Victor Moses, Two Others by dyabman(m): 10:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
blueto:
what do you mean? grin

Mikel knows better cool
Re: West Ham Signs Victor Moses, Two Others by moshino(m): 10:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
blueto:
Moses made the right step. He wants to play regular football without impedements, Unlike mikel that still wants to remain on bench

How I wish Iheanacho can emulate this.

we don't need bench warmers in 2016 Olympics

Worry about your own life, let Mikel worry about his. Mikel can afford to retire now and live like a millionaire in any country he likes. How about you, what have you achieved in your life, is your future secured financially? Mikel is known globally, how about you? He has lived and is still living his dream at 28, how about you?
Re: West Ham Signs Victor Moses, Two Others by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
These small clubs know how to manage resources. Some clubs are looking for big names.
TWO WELL RESPECTED CLUBS SHALL FINISH AT THE BOTTOM OF LEAGUE TABLE (somewhere below 10th position). I won't mention names.
Re: West Ham Signs Victor Moses, Two Others by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
These small clubs know how to manage resources. Some clubs are looking for big names.
TWO WELL RESPECTED CLUBS SHALL FINISH AT THE BOTTOM OF LEAGUE TABLE (somewhere below 10th position). I won't mention names.
Re: West Ham Signs Victor Moses, Two Others by Bonapart(m): 10:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
ladyF:
Good for him....sure first team

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
don't you know that the ladyf again stint is boring now.... yea it's bored now

1 Like

Re: West Ham Signs Victor Moses, Two Others by Niyinficient(m): 10:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
God go punish Mou as he do Moses wetin Blacks do Titanic!
Re: West Ham Signs Victor Moses, Two Others by Barram: 10:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hello nairalanders.

Please i need your help with loan of N150,000.

I am facing some tough challanges and desperately need your help.
I am ready to deposit my birth,state of origin, school certificates and an infinix pad,has collacteral.

Till 3months when I will pay back with interest rate of 15%.

You can come to know my place of residence and even my family for benefit of doubt.

I live in abuja.

Contact me with the following:

PHONE:0810-6925-962

BBM:26DF3756

PLEASE NOTE: this is strictly business. If I don't repay in 3months time. Your 15% interest rate will increase to 50%. I set this standard,because I keep to my words.
Re: West Ham Signs Victor Moses, Two Others by TaoBalinga: 10:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
mayorjosh:
Van gaal is an otuoke goat

We dey shout *Sign pedro*,e no sign am because of just £2m.e con join chelsea for £22m.pedro is a world cup winner,3 ucls,plenty uncountable trophies and most of all an established international.pedros game ratio is a goal and an assist in every 3 games.that's super for an AMF

Instead make sign dat 1,d werey go sign anthony martial who is only 19,has played just 60 professional matches,isn't a full international,his goal ratio is one goal in 5 games,and he is nt established.most of all he got him for £36m(that's £14m extra to barcas asking price for pedro)abeg red devils is this not a loss on our path and also a big gamble?

I bet if they face us pedro ll make the difference only then will d idiot realise his impact
God bless u.. Even cavani or lukaku is better than this martial of a guy... Van gaal that does not like upcoming players and does not have patience.. He just ruin the young boy at the expense of the team
Re: West Ham Signs Victor Moses, Two Others by CivilzedTyger(m): 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
up Hammers, Hammers 4 life. f*ck man u, f*ck chelsea and d rest of them West Ham till i die
Re: West Ham Signs Victor Moses, Two Others by dasean1(m): 11:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
mayorjosh:

We dey shout *Sign pedro*,e no sign am because of just £2m.e con join chelsea for £22m.pedro is a world cup winner,3 ucls,plenty uncountable trophies and most of all an established international.pedros game ratio is a goal and an assist in every 3 games.that's super for an AMF

Instead make sign dat 1,d werey go sign anthony martial who is only 19,has played just 60 professional matches,isn't a full international,his goal ratio is one goal in 5 games,and he is nt established.most of all he got him for £36m(that's £14m extra to barcas asking price for pedro)abeg red devils is this not a loss on our path and also a big gamble?

I bet if they face us pedro ll make the difference only then will d idiot realise his impact

D mumu con sell chicharito join again!!!!!!
true talk bro!
I'm beginning to dislike that man called LVG, the man is bleeped up
Re: West Ham Signs Victor Moses, Two Others by haytripple(m): 12:11am On Sep 02, 2015
Why was been loaned? Chelsea ought to have sell him...he's got no chance in the club
Re: West Ham Signs Victor Moses, Two Others by caprini1: 12:39am On Sep 02, 2015
sam90s:

I'm not being sexist, but I noticed you seem to be the only female on this topic, even guys are in short supply here, you must be an interesting lady to be around. [thumbs up]
don't be deceived bro.....this one comments on everything and anything on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: West Ham Signs Victor Moses, Two Others by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 02, 2015
===WEDNESDAY 2nd SEPTEMBER BETTING TIPS==

SPAIN-Copa Del Rey

Guadalajara vs CF Talavera de la(Guadalajara to Win)---2.0 Odd
SABADELL [/b]vs Castellon (SABADELL win)------1.6 Odd

[b]---JAPAN LEAGUE CUP---

Gamba Osaka vs Nagoya (Gamba Osaka to win Either Half)---1.4 Odd

Enjoy your Tuesday!!! and don't forget to register a Nairabet account below and also like our Facebook page

www.facebook.com/NiceBettingTips

www.nairabet. com/Odds/registration/affiliate13003

Re: West Ham Signs Victor Moses, Two Others by kimco(m): 2:01am On Sep 02, 2015
moshino:

Worry about your own life, let Mikel worry about his. Mikel can afford to retire now and live like a millionaire in any country he likes. How about you, what have you achieved in your life, is your future secured financially? Mikel is known globally, how about you? He has lived and is still living his dream at 28, how about you?

Absolutely digusting. Why bother coming into a sports thread to spew this garbage? This isn't drama group, this is sport, this is how you talk sports, none is exempted, so if you can't handle such talks please stop going into such threads. Geez everytime I see this rubbish on here.

1 Like

Re: West Ham Signs Victor Moses, Two Others by kimco(m): 2:04am On Sep 02, 2015
Barram:
Hello nairalanders.

Please i need your help with loan of N150,000.

I am facing some tough challanges and desperately need your help.
I am ready to deposit my birth,state of origin, school certificates and an infinix pad,has collacteral.

Till 3months when I will pay back with interest rate of 15%.

You can come to know my place of residence and even my family for benefit of doubt.

I live in abuja.

Contact me with the following:

PHONE:0810-6925-962

BBM:26DF3756

PLEASE NOTE: this is strictly business. If I don't repay in 3months time. Your 15% interest rate will increase to 50%. I set this standard,because I keep to my words.

Is this for real?
Re: West Ham Signs Victor Moses, Two Others by kimco(m): 2:09am On Sep 02, 2015
Moses you need to perma move to a club that would value you. Imma chelsea fan and I know you will not have a place in the team anymore. Let's be honest, who are you better than in the current team at your position? At best you equal them and so you'll just be kept there for depth sake. Please find somewhere better to be. As for mikel, should I feel sorry for him or should I simply be indifferent about the guy? I mean, it's not like your are a bad player. I actually believe the guy will fit well in italian football, say napoli etc. Mikel wise up please.

NB: nobody should try and insult me cos I've said my piece on their breadwinner ooo. Don't try me abeg.
Re: West Ham Signs Victor Moses, Two Others by moshino(m): 4:05am On Sep 02, 2015
kimco:

Absolutely digusting. Why bother coming into a sports thread to spew this garbage? This isn't drama group, this is sport, this is how you talk sports, none is exempted, so if you can't handle such talks please stop going into such threads. Geez everytime I see this rubbish on here.

First, you should say; EXEMPT in this context, and NOT EXEMPTED!

And;

When you create your own social media forum, you can make the rules, if you can't handle my kind of talk, then do the world and your family a solid favor and;

Re: West Ham Signs Victor Moses, Two Others by Lawsimon(m): 7:26am On Sep 02, 2015
Good for him.
Re: West Ham Signs Victor Moses, Two Others by Ajibo111(m): 7:34am On Sep 02, 2015
mayorjosh:

D mumu con sell chicharito join again!!!!!!

nice say.....but this idiot called rounakid,we never allow me to rest....

martial ke....martial ni
Re: West Ham Signs Victor Moses, Two Others by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 02, 2015
moshino:

Sir, Moses is also known "globally."

but the discrepancy is that, moses whats to be known as a regular, active player. while mikel may want to remain dormant.

I am an exellent fan of mikel, but his football dispensation currently seem abashing to us his aficionados.

can you imagine that the one time, second best in african football is now seating on bench at the expense of matic?

He should take rational decision by absquatulating the bench!
Re: West Ham Signs Victor Moses, Two Others by axeman10(m): 8:22am On Sep 02, 2015
I don't understand the Chelsea philosophy about players like Victor Moses. You believe he is not so exceptional to be in the squad week in week out, yet you won't sell him outright.

But I feel the believe is that he is grand enough to play regularly for teams around the mid table, so he can hurt Chelsea's competitors at the top table, while at the same time not playing against Chelsea.

In as much as the player himself is happy with this arrangement...it's all good. A Win/Win for both parties.
Re: West Ham Signs Victor Moses, Two Others by Barram: 8:47am On Sep 02, 2015
kimco:

Is this for real?
yes sir.

You can come to see for yourself.
Re: West Ham Signs Victor Moses, Two Others by Thryphosa(m): 10:10am On Sep 02, 2015
U
moshino:

And;

When you create your own social media forum, you can make the rules, if you can't handle my kind of talk, then do the world and your family a solid favor and;

It is "exempted" not "exempt" Mr know all.
Re: West Ham Signs Victor Moses, Two Others by moshino(m): 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
Thryphosa:
U

I could try and explain it to you, but you don't have the capacity, and frankly, I don't have time to waste.
Re: West Ham Signs Victor Moses, Two Others by kimco(m): 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
moshino:

And;

So "none is exempt"? Okay we learn new things everyday. Thank you for that.

Also dude just stop.it's like going to a party and complaining about loud music. What you said was simply full of girlish drama. If u are that in love with mikel you should write him a love note he might notice you instead of being aggressive towards people who are stating truth.

Also I don't want to believe there are grammar nazis on nairaland of all places.
Re: West Ham Signs Victor Moses, Two Others by kimco(m): 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
Thryphosa:
U

He's right. In that instance the phrase "none is exempt" is correct. However to use exempted you would have to make a complete sentence. Eg "none is exempted from critique"

I researched after he corrected me.
Re: West Ham Signs Victor Moses, Two Others by moshino(m): 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
kimco:

So "none is exempt"? Okay we learn new things everyday. Thank you for that.

Also dude just stop.it's like going to a party and complaining about loud music. What you said was simply full of girlish drama. If u are that in love with mikel you should write him a love note he might notice you instead of being aggressive towards people who are stating truth.

Also I don't want to believe there are grammar nazis on nairaland of all places.

I make it a point not to wrestle with swine. So, as I advised earlier;

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

60goals Soccer Stars Project Holds Massive Screening, 536 Players Participated / Free Sports Betting...booking code...football BET9JA / World Cup Qualifiers: D'Tigress Beats France 67-65

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.