Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

20 Harsh Truths Of Life That You Never Accept - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 20 Harsh Truths Of Life That You Never Accept (1513 Views)

7 Truths Of Life For Man Second Will Shock You / 16 Ugly Truths Of Life / 21 Harsh Truths Black People Don’t Want To Hear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Harsh Truths Of Life That You Never Accept by BabawalePopoola(m): 11:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
20 Harsh Truths Of Life That You Never Accept

Life is full of truths, surprises and
experiments.
Even if that is learned from others or you have learned it in your life there is no escape to experiments!
During this journey of life, we encounter several faces of life in the form of happiness, truths, sadness, depression, success and failure.
The most important aspect of life is do we learn something from these successes and failures – often not!
Above all, the most devastating truth of life is our failure to accept the ruthless truths of life !
We know failure and success is two facets of life but we don’t want to accept it. We know we have to die but we never embrace death wholeheartedly – we try to dodge it! How funny !
So far my experience and knowledge goes, there are 20 most ruthless truths of life that I wish to share with you!
1. Failure is on the Cards: You cannot ditch failure, because this is the stepping stone of success. Nobody has tasted success without
embracing failure! Success and failure are two facets of same coin!
2. Success is Not Eternal: It cannot stay with you forever! It is dynamic and ever moving! It changes its abode and masters frequently. The most unreliable friend of life! Don’t ever trust it!
3. Friends are not Always: Trustworthy
It’s true! Most of you know! They are like seasons – come and go with the changing weather. Trust them, but not blindly!
4. There is no Escape to Problems: Life is struggle. Whether you are brought up in favorable conditions or in unfavorable condition, there is no escaping to struggle. The greatest people braved the toughest resistance and struggle in their lives. It is as true as life!
5. Worries are Destined: Worry and depression are part of life. Everyone has to encounter this phase of life every now and then. Without depression pleasure of happiness loses its ecstasy. We do not accept and welcome it, although cannot avoid its existence in our lives! If we could understand its worth, we could understand life.
6. Destiny is not Chosen: This is true! It is said that great people make their own destiny but according to me the scenario is other way around! Your destiny is already decided the day you come to this world. You simply strive to align with it but cannot change it. Because whatever happens, that is
destined!
7. Quick Success Brings Steep Falls: The faster you run, the severe fall you receive! Slow and steady is the key to success and happiness. Don’t try short cuts, it could cut you short! There is no alternate to hard work and perseverance.
8. No one is Responsible for your Failure: It is only you who can control your success and failure. People may come, help and leave but to endeavor is your portfolio.
9. Success is Lonely: When you are successful nobody ask how are you, do you need my help? Because, people think you are self sufficient and able to manage everything. It makes you alone, even in huge crowd of followers and admirers.
10. Needs are Very little: We have enlarged it by our endless desires! The basic needs are food, shelter and clothing, which is, unfortunately, still not accessible to millions!

To be continued...
I'm Babawale J. Popoola, my articles are my messages...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 20 Harsh Truths Of Life That You Never Accept by ayokunlei(m): 11:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ok
Re: 20 Harsh Truths Of Life That You Never Accept by BabawalePopoola(m): 12:13am On Sep 03, 2015
Yes
Re: 20 Harsh Truths Of Life That You Never Accept by BabawalePopoola(m): 5:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
20 Harsh Truths Of Life That You Never Accept - Concluding Part

In life, a different world cannot be built by indifferent people; without community selfless-service we would not have a strong quality of life. I'm Babawale J. Popoola, my articles are my messages, My previous article was on the first 10 harsh truths of life, let's check on the concluding 10h

11. Envy is your Biggest Enemy: When you keep grudges and become envious you lose your sanctity. You follow all possible means; even wrong ones too, to surpass your competitor. You become selfish, which never ends in happiness.
12. Worse is Yet to Come: Just remember there is not worse day in your life! Worse is there to come. It motivates you to live your life to the fullest and prepare you for worse which is yet to come!
13. Death is Destined for All: The greatest truth of life! Not single person is prepared to face it, but we all know, this is the truth and magic of life!
14. No Two Days are the Same: Wait for better days, without leaving the opportunity to enjoy today. Remember, this day will not come tomorrow at any cost! Never! Today is everything! Today makes your tomorrow better, so remember today is only one.
15. No Two Individual Think Alike: Learn to live with the drawbacks of people because no one is perfect. Everyone is different. You cannot find anyone in sync with your concepts and thought process. Praise the good faculties and ignore the bad traits.
16. Time is Priceless: Not even Merlin or Zeddicus the wizard of the highest order can bring a single moment back. Time is non retrievable! Use it wisely! You might miss many golden moments, which may not come again!
17. You Die the Day you Stop Learning: Learning is like flow of knowledge! It smells when stagnates! Never stop learning at any age. Age is never the criteria for learning, but consistency is! As my dad says education is from birth to grave.
18. Mistake is first Step Towards: Success Unless the kid takes its first step and fall, he/she never learns to walk. Let mistakes be your stepping stone but not destination. "Don’t forget to learn from your mistakes and never dare to repeat them"-Yoruba wise adage
19. Today is the Biggest Truth: Second to death, today is the greatest truth of life. Past is gone and tomorrow hasn’t come.
20. Life is Slave to Desires: Desires are never ending that leaves no space for anything else. You wanted an Infinix phone, you got it illegally now you want iPhone 6s. One is fulfilled; many more are in the queue. The more you desire the weaker you become. Limit your desires and lead a healthy and happy life! Keep these truths of life in mind and let the destiny do its work! You will reach, you’re destined to! Happy
living!
Am one for all, I'm Babawale J. Popoola and my articles are my messages

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20 Harsh Truths Of Life That You Never Accept by raphlynco(m): 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
on point
Re: 20 Harsh Truths Of Life That You Never Accept by olafum1(m): 7:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
Lalasticlala, Seun, mynd44, see something people can profit from o..
Re: 20 Harsh Truths Of Life That You Never Accept by somtookeke(m): 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
SEX IS SWEET!!!

Most downfalls of men are caused by MULTIPLE girlfriends.

Sex is a spiritual encounter I stand to be corrected, not every girl has a good spirit, some are demon, some has poison in between their legs, some are killers and destiny destroyers, be careful. A man who can control his sexual urge is a man who can live many years one earth.

Read More:

https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/life-realities-that-leads-to-downfall.html

Other headlines

5 Prophecies Of 2020 From Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Others

https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/5-prophecies-of-2020-from-adeboye.html

LFC fitness latest ahead of Sheffield United clash

https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/lfc-fitness-latest-ahead-of-sheffield.html

Google Doodle honours Amaka Igwe on 57th posthumous birthday

https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/google-doodle-honours-amaka-igwe-on.html

Share, Comment, Like

(1) (Reply)

It's Been God / See What A Lady Did On Her bridal shower / 19 And 23 Year Old Lovers Celebrate 1 Year Anniversary (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.