Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Google Has A New Look - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google Has A New Look (1580 Views)

CHECK OUT: 7 Dangerous Apps Google Has Just Removed From Play Store - IMPORTANT / Google Has Been Recording You. Here's How To Delete The Files / Google Has Finally Announced The Official Name For Android N (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Has A New Look by Avatar(m): 11:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
Google has changed a lot over the past 17 years—from the range of our products to the evolution of their look and feel. starting Today, the tech giant has introduced a new logo and identity family that reflects this reality and shows you when the Google magic is working for you, even on the tiniest screens. It doesn’t simply tell you that you’re using Google, but also shows you how Google is working for you. For example, new elements like a colorful Google mic help you identify and interact with Google whether you’re talking, tapping or typing. Google is also saying adieu to the little blue “g” icon and replacing it with a four-color “G” that matches the logo.

Source:http://googleblog..com/

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olFEpeMwgHk

Re: Google Has A New Look by makingsense(m): 11:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
Bfor ah say anytyn. Let me go and check Google

1 Like

Re: Google Has A New Look by lekjons(m): 11:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
makingsense:
Bfor ah say anytyn. Let me go and check Google
me sef don check am, na true!

1 Like

Re: Google Has A New Look by makingsense(m): 1:05am On Sep 02, 2015
lekjons:
me sef don check am, na true!
even mhe oo
Re: Google Has A New Look by donholy28(m): 2:46am On Sep 02, 2015
Checked! dix new look sharp
Re: Google Has A New Look by Chyjoey(m): 3:01am On Sep 02, 2015
As Google change color nw..How e take Affect Fuel Price??
Re: Google Has A New Look by JbravoAdodger(m): 3:44am On Sep 02, 2015
GoooOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOooooooooooooooooooooOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOgle

(1) (Reply)

Please, What Exactly Do People Do With Their Android Phone? / Steps On How To Identify Fake & Original USB Cables / Which Phone Should he Buy ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.