Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

What To Buy: Infinix ZERO 2 Or Tecno Camon C8-please Advice - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What To Buy: Infinix ZERO 2 Or Tecno Camon C8-please Advice (2595 Views)

Pls Which Should I Go For, Samsung Galaxy J7 Or Tecno C9 / Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test / Which Is Better:gionee M5 Mini Or Tecno Camon C8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Buy: Infinix ZERO 2 Or Tecno Camon C8-please Advice by CODEEATER(m): 1:19am On Sep 02, 2015
OK seriously, I am absolutely stunned by these two phones, their specs r awesome, and both fit my demands,I'm a gamer,I play a lot of high end games, mc5 being top priority right now...these two devices I know will perform... But am confused... A super charged mali450mp4 @ 700mhz as seen on the zero 2 coupled wit its 2ghz Octa core sounds like enough horse power to drive a power station, the Mali 450mp4 isn't the best out there,but for the gamed available now,it gets the job done,on the other hand, camon c8 flaunts a 64Bit quad core @ 1.3ghz,yeah ,slower clock wise,but 64bit?..that's like double what d former can provide, although here I think its a tie,d zero 2 has more cores and higher clock speeds,d c8 has raw power on its side, to compliment, we have a Mali t720 GPU in there..that's openGL 3.0 ,openCL compliance here, that's future proof...the games of today don't use all that much,but come 2016 mobile gaming is gonna boom graphically, devs are going crazy at next gen...... So d question is,for a gamer like me(BTW starting a YouTube channel for android gaming soon,stay tuned) what device do I use?

What would you advice?

Do u own any of the above? What are your experiences?

Ops..zero 2,not hot 2...sorry
Re: What To Buy: Infinix ZERO 2 Or Tecno Camon C8-please Advice by ITbomb(m): 10:07am On Sep 02, 2015
Re: What To Buy: Infinix ZERO 2 Or Tecno Camon C8-please Advice by abogjohn(m): 11:20am On Sep 02, 2015
Bro, both uses d same chipset but I will advice u to buy hot 2. because its an Android one device... Its has 2gb of ram variant thats also an edge in gaming and it will get update frm google for d next 3yrs. Android 6.0 is coming out in coming weeks and u are sure of getting even bfor the galaxy S6 and other high-end fones. Tecno don't always update their devices imagine their flagship Phantom Z hasn't receive a lollipop yet.. Camera and UI wise C8 is better. Battery wise C8 is better too. But battery is not the issue with a good powerbank. Am a gamer too and in my own opinion i would say u should buy hot 2 and it lesser in price.. Thanks hope i help..
Re: What To Buy: Infinix ZERO 2 Or Tecno Camon C8-please Advice by xaliujokes(m): 11:50am On Sep 02, 2015
ask your questions on this thread and get a professional advice
https://www.nairaland.com/2491480/problem-phone-ask-questions-here
Re: What To Buy: Infinix ZERO 2 Or Tecno Camon C8-please Advice by CODEEATER(m): 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
abogjohn:
Bro, both uses d same chipset but I will advice u to buy hot 2. because its an Android one device... Its has 2gb of ram variant thats also an edge in gaming and it will get update frm google for d next 3yrs. Android 6.0 is coming out in coming weeks and u are sure of getting even bfor the galaxy S6 and other high-end fones. Tecno don't always update their devices imagine their flagship Phantom Z hasn't receive a lollipop yet.. Camera and UI wise C8 is better. Battery wise C8 is better too. But battery is not the issue with a good powerbank. Am a gamer too and in my own opinion i would say u should buy hot 2 and it lesser in price.. Thanks hope i help..

Points taken bro...thanks,but I made a mistake...Its zero 2,not hot 2...hot 2 is low end...
Re: What To Buy: Infinix ZERO 2 Or Tecno Camon C8-please Advice by abogjohn(m): 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
CODEEATER:

Points taken bro...thanks,but I made a mistake...Its zero 2,not hot 2...hot 2 is low end...
from my own little understanding about processor and gpu for gaming, i will prefer C8 to Zero 2.. 64bit processor is d deal and d gpu in C8 mali720 has open GL 3.0 which is not in mali 450mp4... Octa-core is useless when it comes to gaming

2 Likes

Re: What To Buy: Infinix ZERO 2 Or Tecno Camon C8-please Advice by donhils: 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
abogjohn:
All these fuss about getting Android updates till next 3 yrs even before other high end phones might not be completely true. Cos if you read that statement from Google on the launch of this Android one thing, there was a disclaimer that the update would come based on Infinix's schedule. I think we should all understand this.
Re: What To Buy: Infinix ZERO 2 Or Tecno Camon C8-please Advice by abogjohn(m): 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
donhils:

All these fuss about getting Android updates till next 3 yrs even before other high end phones might not be completely true. Cos if you read that statement from Google on the launch of this Android one thing, there was a disclaimer that the update would come based on Infinix's schedule. I think we should all understand this.
bro is google that is in-charge of d Android One OS, it's just like d Nexus devices... So tell me why Nexus devices won't get update bfor others... There are other Android One devices around d world.. Updating the OS is from google not Infinix bro
Re: What To Buy: Infinix ZERO 2 Or Tecno Camon C8-please Advice by donhils: 7:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
abogjohn:
bro is google that is in-charge of d Android One OS, it's just like d Nexus devices... So tell me why Nexus devices won't get update bfor others... There are other Android One devices around d world.. Updating the OS is from google not Infinix bro
Did I ever say that Infinix is in charge of the update?Google will release it and you'll get it when Infinix rolls it out, meaning it won't be as fast as Nexus devices. Keep saying what you wish, I'm telling what I heard from the horses mouth. It's very simple, u can go to YouTube and watch the video or better still we'll see when Nexus devices starts getting Android M update.
Re: What To Buy: Infinix ZERO 2 Or Tecno Camon C8-please Advice by Iammelvin(m): 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
Get the zero 2..its super fast
Re: What To Buy: Infinix ZERO 2 Or Tecno Camon C8-please Advice by JanethEze(f): 9:16am On Sep 08, 2015
People with these phones should help this young man by posting pictures so that he can make a good choice.
Re: What To Buy: Infinix ZERO 2 Or Tecno Camon C8-please Advice by Ayoproxy: 11:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
Re: What To Buy: Infinix ZERO 2 Or Tecno Camon C8-please Advice by donhils: 11:35am On Oct 02, 2015
abogjohn:
Google has announced the release of Marshmallow 6.0 to Nexus devices starting from next week. I hope your Hot 2 gets it next week too since Google is in charge and Android One is like Nexus. Time for proofs.
Re: What To Buy: Infinix ZERO 2 Or Tecno Camon C8-please Advice by donhils: 12:39am On Dec 13, 2015
abogjohn:
I have waited so much for this day, particularly cos you said Google will update your Hot 2 the same time as Nexus devices. Months have passed oh since Android M hit Nexus(now they are waiting for 6.0.2) and yet Hot 2 is still there, no show.
Re: What To Buy: Infinix ZERO 2 Or Tecno Camon C8-please Advice by Orator2383: 7:13am On Dec 13, 2015
CODEEATER:
OK seriously, I am absolutely stunned by these two phones, their specs r awesome, and both fit my demands,I'm a gamer,I play a lot of high end games, mc5 being top priority right now...these two devices I know will perform... But am confused... A super charged mali450mp4 @ 700mhz as seen on the zero 2 coupled wit its 2ghz Octa core sounds like enough horse power to drive a power station, the Mali 450mp4 isn't the best out there,but for the gamed available now,it gets the job done,on the other hand, camon c8 flaunts a 64Bit quad core @ 1.3ghz,yeah ,slower clock wise,but 64bit?..that's like double what d former can provide, although here I think its a tie,d zero 2 has more cores and higher clock speeds,d c8 has raw power on its side, to compliment, we have a Mali t720 GPU in there..that's openGL 3.0 ,openCL compliance here, that's future proof...the games of today don't use all that much,but come 2016 mobile gaming is gonna boom graphically, devs are going crazy at next gen...... So d question is,for a gamer like me(BTW starting a YouTube channel for android gaming soon,stay tuned) what device do I use?

What would you advice?

Do u own any of the above? What are your experiences?

Ops..zero 2,not hot 2...sorry
both devices are good but your pocket should decide. And also if you are camera freak, camon c8 is better

(1) (Reply)

I Will Teach You How To Create App And Make Money From It / Oukitel Launches Another Monster Device 'oukitel K6' [full Gallery] / How To Read Someone’s Whatsapp Messages Without Their Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.