Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy Goods From Kaymu - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy Goods From Kaymu (1976 Views)

Fashion: Tomike Alayande: Styles You Shouldn't Miss / Buy Goods / We Will Help You Upload Your Products Professionally On Jumia, Konga, Kaymu Etc (2) (3) (4)

Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy Goods From Kaymu by cbrass(m): 5:36am On Sep 02, 2015
Am not posting this to rubbish kaymu but just to warn potential users of this site to be very careful when they buy stuffs from them. Have heard about the scams and substandard goods jumia delivers to buyers but I didn't really believe until I had my share from kaymu. I bought a Tods Domino Moccasin from the site worth almost 7K(PLUS additonal N600 added to it) ,after it took the buyer eternity to send the shoe I was also served a fake Tods. This is very bad of most of this online stores, some of us do not have the time to go for shopping hence we rely on this stores to help us out but all they do is stab us in the back.it's not fair cry

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy Goods From Kaymu by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 02, 2015
Looool, U have just been scammed.

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy Goods From Kaymu by MznAirA(f): 5:58am On Sep 02, 2015
Instead of dismantling it, you should ve returned it. M sure they have a return policy.

Meanwhile, I hardly trust online shopping again! Attimes it's more expensive and less inferior than normal market
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy Goods From Kaymu by fromnigeria(m): 6:01am On Sep 02, 2015
That's what the whole of them do.
Btw can't it be Returned??
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy Goods From Kaymu by siegfried99(m): 6:04am On Sep 02, 2015
Aba moccasin grin
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy Goods From Kaymu by cbrass(m): 6:21am On Sep 02, 2015
fromnigeria:
That's what the whole of them do.

Btw can't it be Returned??

This is the third week don't know if they will still accept it. Have only worn it like 4times
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy Goods From Kaymu by cbrass(m): 6:22am On Sep 02, 2015
MznAirA:
Instead of dismantling it, you should ve returned it. M sure they have a return policy.

Meanwhile, I hardly trust online shopping again! Attimes it's more expensive and less inferior than normal market

I didn't dismantle it, na the shoe dismantle it self cheesy

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy Goods From Kaymu by fromnigeria(m): 6:25am On Sep 02, 2015
cbrass:

This is the third week don't know if they will still accept it. Have only worn it like 4times
oohhh. You wore it already. Sorry. Stop shopping some items online then.

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy Goods From Kaymu by mrking3(m): 6:40am On Sep 02, 2015
cbrass:

so you just realized the shoe is fake after Rocking it for 4 good times? Secondly, i'm sure you acknowledge receipt of delivery in perfect condition? as far as i'm concerned, your point is just baseless! Its possible you bought a fake product! But why must you Rock it for that long before realising its fake? Who does that? You would have made sense if you had returned it in the first instance! Mtcheeeeeeew!
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy Goods From Kaymu by achinaboy(m): 7:52am On Sep 02, 2015
if you want to go to shine shine party, then their product is good,but if you want a quality shoes, enter the market yourself

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy Goods From Kaymu by anthoniaz(f): 9:57am On Sep 02, 2015
Same thing happened to me with PAYPORTE last year.I ordered for a shoe and was sent the same pair of shoe that has peeled in different angles. I didn't bother to complain as I have learnt my lesson.People are not just honest these days.
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy Goods From Kaymu by cbrass(m): 11:24am On Sep 02, 2015
mrking3:
so you just realized the shoe is fake after Rocking it for 4 good times? Secondly, i'm sure you acknowledge receipt of delivery in perfect condition? as far as i'm concerned, your point is just baseless! Its possible you bought a fake product! But why must you Rock it for that long before realising its fake? Who does that? You would have made sense if you had returned it in the first instance! Mtcheeeeeeew!

Whats this thing saying sef undecided
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy Goods From Kaymu by cbrass(m): 11:25am On Sep 02, 2015
fromnigeria:

oohhh. You wore it already. Sorry. Stop shopping some items online then.

Am even cancelling my order from Jumia sef

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy Goods From Kaymu by cbrass(m): 11:27am On Sep 02, 2015
anthoniaz:
Same thing happened to me with PAYPORTE last year.I ordered for a shoe and was sent the same pair of shoe that has peeled in different angles. I didn't bother to complain as I have learnt my lesson.People are not just honest these days.

Payporte, shocked I even thought they will be more honest since they are new
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy Goods From Kaymu by MznAirA(f): 11:31am On Sep 02, 2015
cbrass:

I didn't dismantle it, na the shoe dismantle it self cheesy
ok o!
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy Goods From Kaymu by debbydee(f): 11:37am On Sep 02, 2015
@ OP i am so sorry about your situation. just be more careful next time.

If you are interested in quality dresses check my signature
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy Goods From Kaymu by cbrass(m): 11:46am On Sep 02, 2015
MznAirA:
ok o!

Yes, I just discovered something was moving inside my leg, that was what prompted me to find out. Anyway have learnt my lesson
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy Goods From Kaymu by omoharry(f): 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
I recently turn down one substandard dress that was delivered to me from Kaymu..this dress was totally different from what was advertise online and sold for 7000...when i saw the dress i was surprised to see a low standard china made dress that is suppose to be sold b/w 1500-1800 and not 7000..I was rily furious for wasting my time and the 600 for the delivery company... please you guys should always check your product properly before making payment. ....I learnt my lesson from Jumia and i said no online shop will cheat me again.
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy Goods From Kaymu by anthoniaz(f): 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
cbrass:

Payporte, shocked I even thought they will be more honest since they are new
Yes o! Abi konga that sent me #250 ear piece in place of #1500 own I ordered along with a handheld sewing machine that has stopped working since the day I collected it.No temptation can make me buy anything online again.They are all the same.I do business with people online and I make sure they are satisfied but some of this online shops are just out to scam people.Too bad.
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy Goods From Kaymu by dominique(f): 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
Online shopping has come to stay even though we have a long way to go in this country. These online stores sell not only their goods but goods supplied by various merchants. Most of these merchants sell their stuff accross different online stores. So if you buy a fake item from Jumia, you may also buy same from Konga, Kaymu, Dealday etc if it's the same merchant you are patronising.
These stores needs to take drastic measures to make sure that merchants don't sell substandard products to innocent customers. It's not the merchant's name that's dragged in the mud, it's theirs. They need to request for samples of their merchant's products routinely for quality check.
They also need to open a complaint channel to customers and take note of merchants that are repeat offernders. That way they can kick out the defaulting merchants to sanitize their business.

There are genuinely good merchants in the online stores. I ordered a watch from Jumia and later discovered that it was supplied by a nairalander (miraexcell) and it's still working fine. I bet there are lots of good merchants there, too bad that there a bunch of bad ones spoiling business for the good ones. Don't be discouraged guys, once you get your order, inspect it carefully before paying. If you find any faults after paying, make sure you return it before the end of the seven day return policy. You will be refunded.

In case you want to order for any item online (clothing, devices, electronics etc) send me a pm. I will be more than glad to assist you.

Cheers

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy Goods From Kaymu by cbrass(m): 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
omoharry:
I recently turn down one substandard dress that was delivered to me from Kaymu..this dress was totally different from what was advertise online and sold for 7000...when i saw the dress i was surprised to see a low standard china made dress that is suppose to be sold b/w 1500-1800 and not 7000..I was rily furious for wasting my time and the 600 for the delivery company... please you guys should always check your product properly before making payment. ....I learnt my lesson from Jumia and i said no online shop will cheat me again.

Very soon Nigerians will soon leave them

Need A Pro Makeupartist ??? Book Me!! / Imported Wristwatches Of All Brands Available 4 Sale- For Males And Females / Slay Queen With Gucci Eye