Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

4 Reasons Why You Should Not Use Your Phone At A Wedding - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 4 Reasons Why You Should Not Use Your Phone At A Wedding (560 Views)

Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos / Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? / Photo Of A Priest Kissing The Bride At A Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Reasons Why You Should Not Use Your Phone At A Wedding by bigtimi(m): 5:45am On Sep 02, 2015
You Can Miss Future Bae/Boo

While trying to respond to a message on Whatsapp or downloading Korede Bello’s new music on www.orin.ng, you might miss that perfect boo/future bae you’ve been dreaming about at a wedding. He or she might just be sitting next to you.

You can miss the wedding Fun

Why go to a wedding in the first place if you will miss all the fun embedded with it? You can as well sit at home and follow the fun on your phone. Cutting of Cake, Groom and Bride Dance, family dance, How I met my wife are fun parts you cannot afford to miss at a wedding. So, don’t press your phone.

You can miss the Funny man dancing beside you

You will agree with me that wedding is filled with hilarious dance steps. You will see when elder men and women trying to do the younger ones’ dance steps and ends up doing it a funny way. That’s just another fun part you can miss if you keep pressing your phone at a wedding.

You had a boring day

This is the final result when you leave the wedding. If you’ve been pressing your phone all along at the occasion, when someone ask you how the wedding was.. You’d say ‘Just There’. This is because you were on your phone all through the event.

Have I missed anything out here? Do you have other points to share? Please drop comments below..

Source: www.owambestyle.com

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Not Use Your Phone At A Wedding by DjAndroid: 5:49am On Sep 02, 2015
Op so these things make sense to now eh?
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Not Use Your Phone At A Wedding by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:50am On Sep 02, 2015
One Reason Why I Go Use Am: Because Na Me Bayam
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Not Use Your Phone At A Wedding by IamOpemipo(m): 6:00am On Sep 02, 2015
I was xpectin to see somfin lik being skipped of jollof rice by the servers while busy with d fone...all dis 1 no b reason o
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Not Use Your Phone At A Wedding by bigtimi(m): 6:03am On Sep 02, 2015
Lol but they will for sure serve the table at a wedding.
IamOpemipo:
I was xpectin to see somfin lik being skipped of jollof rice by the servers while busy with d fone...all dis 1 no b reason o
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Not Use Your Phone At A Wedding by kossyablaze(m): 6:38am On Sep 02, 2015
Gibberish

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Lets Bring That Dream Occasion To You. See Pictures 08130722339 / Free Seminar! Foodstuffs Exporting Business!! Opportunity Comes But Once!!!!!!!! / Root Mothers Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.