Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,006 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:18 PM

The "I'd Rather Be Self Made" Project By Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The "I'd Rather Be Self Made" Project By Linda Ikeji (1223 Views)

Laura Ikeji Compounds The Woes Of Man Blocked By Linda / Meet Nwagwu Yvonne Of "Gidi Girls" By Linda Ikeji TV - Style And More / Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The "I'd Rather Be Self Made" Project By Linda Ikeji by ALocoVivaVoce: 10:22am On Sep 02, 2015
Some of us out there may have heard about the “I’d Rather Be Self Made” project currently being carried out by our very own LINDA IKEJI. It is basically a self funded project that is aimed at empowering young girls to be financially independent by providing them with capital to startup a business of their choice.

WOW! You must think this is the best thing any Nigerian celebrity has ever done for their people. Wait until I pretty much dissect the story…

First of all, before I go into the story proper, I would like to humbly state that this article was not in any way written as a result of a personal vendetta or out of contempt. I am an opinion blogger and as you know, I write my non-biased, non-conforming opinion on societal matters.

So here goes my opinion:

Click the link to continue reading

http://alocovivavoce.com/2015/09/02/the-id-rather-be-self-made-project-by-linda-ikeji/
Re: The "I'd Rather Be Self Made" Project By Linda Ikeji by ayokunlei(m): 10:24am On Sep 02, 2015
O
Re: The "I'd Rather Be Self Made" Project By Linda Ikeji by Hawlahscho(m): 10:24am On Sep 02, 2015
How much will it cost it you to post it here
Re: The "I'd Rather Be Self Made" Project By Linda Ikeji by naijaboiy: 10:36am On Sep 02, 2015
Sorry,,IFA will have to come and beg me to click on that link. undecided
Re: The "I'd Rather Be Self Made" Project By Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 02, 2015
That's why you will never be like Linda..
Re: The "I'd Rather Be Self Made" Project By Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 02, 2015
Re: The "I'd Rather Be Self Made" Project By Linda Ikeji by ALocoVivaVoce: 11:04am On Sep 02, 2015
@Hawlascho I'd love for you to read it on my blog but if you rather I sent it to you then post your email address and I'll forward it to you smiley

@naijaboiy you really don't have to be nasty. It's a free world. No one would punish you for not clicking. After all, it's your loss in information.

@tydies it's called constructive criticism or would you prefer Linda to waste her money because the people she gave 150k ended up lavishing it since it wasn't enough to start up the business in the first place. Ask yourself that!
Re: The "I'd Rather Be Self Made" Project By Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 02, 2015
I am really sorry. I just read your articles and I must confess to a reasonable extent you are making sense.
Re: The "I'd Rather Be Self Made" Project By Linda Ikeji by ALocoVivaVoce: 11:13am On Sep 02, 2015
Thank you @Tydies for coming back to set things straight. Let's hope she puts it into consideration during the next batch. Please share the link with your friends. Thanks smiley
Re: The "I'd Rather Be Self Made" Project By Linda Ikeji by naijaboiy: 11:30am On Sep 02, 2015
ALocoVivaVoce:
@Hawlascho I'd love for you to read it on my blog but if you rather I sent it to you then post your email address and I'll forward it to you smiley

@naijaboiy you really don't have to be nasty. It's a free world. No one would punish you for not clicking. After all, it's your loss in information.

@tydies it's called constructive criticism or would you prefer Linda to waste her money because the people she gave 150k ended up lavishing it since it wasn't enough to start up the business in the first place. Ask yourself that!
Well the information looks useless to me. So I don't count it as a loss. smiley
Re: The "I'd Rather Be Self Made" Project By Linda Ikeji by ALocoVivaVoce: 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

Well the information looks useless to me. So I don't count it as a loss. smiley
ì

Ha! Who would have thought there is a Nigerian that exists that ISN'T a Linda Ikeji fan @naijaboiy. Guess she still has some ground to cover.
Re: The "I'd Rather Be Self Made" Project By Linda Ikeji by naijaboiy: 6:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
ALocoVivaVoce:

ì

Ha! Who would have thought there is a Nigerian that exists that ISN'T a Linda Ikeji fan @naija boiy. Guess she still has some ground to cover.
Lool,,well you just met one.

And there are a host of others. smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce's Killer Outfits At Made In America Festival (photos) / Seyi Shay Parties With Friends In London.. [photos] / Ladies Would You Rock This Dress On Your Wedding Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.