Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,681 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

What was your favourite TV SHOW growing up in Nigeria? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What was your favourite TV SHOW growing up in Nigeria? (683 Views)

List 3 Of Your Favourite TV Stations / Old Vs New: Your Favourite TV/Movie Characters And Their Different Versions / Images Everyone Obsessed With Super Story Growing Up Will Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What was your favourite TV SHOW growing up in Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 02, 2015
People take these things for granted these days - but there's a guy in this village who says he grew up in the village with no TV... shocked shocked shocked shocked

What was your favourite TV show when you were growing up? So many to choose from but I think mine was SuperStory - the theme tune is still one of the best/most catchy! grin grin grin

What's yours??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RTS0mXfGMg
Re: What was your favourite TV SHOW growing up in Nigeria? by saaedlee: 10:26am On Sep 02, 2015
Mine was After The Storm
Re: What was your favourite TV SHOW growing up in Nigeria? by adewaletb3(m): 10:30am On Sep 02, 2015
My first TV show was how to properly wrap weed.
My nigga are you kidding me? Did you just ask what my first TV show was I mean are you serious?? undecided angry. Common go and hustle and stop stop saying _shit.
Re: What was your favourite TV SHOW growing up in Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 02, 2015
adewaletb3:
My first TV show was how to properly wrap weed.
My nigga are you kidding me? Did you just ask what my first TV show was I mean are you serious?? undecided angry. Common go and hustle and stop stop saying _shit.

Lol! Your favourite TV show when you were growing up... You no get am? :-D
Re: What was your favourite TV SHOW growing up in Nigeria? by obezaleel(m): 10:38am On Sep 02, 2015
speak out on NTA
Re: What was your favourite TV SHOW growing up in Nigeria? by ezeonline2(m): 10:53am On Sep 02, 2015
Domino undecided undecided undecided
Re: What was your favourite TV SHOW growing up in Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
ezeonline2:
Domino undecided undecided undecided

hah i'd forgotten about Domino shocked shocked grin grin
Re: What was your favourite TV SHOW growing up in Nigeria? by charijee(f): 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
willy willy grin

1 Like

Re: What was your favourite TV SHOW growing up in Nigeria? by nobilis: 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
Mine was Willy willy.
After watching, no sleep for you that night.
Re: What was your favourite TV SHOW growing up in Nigeria? by kokoA(m): 6:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
saaedlee:
Mine was After The Storm
Stanley Ime Ojatse and Chief Oduma grin Brings back ol memories.. I woul have done a lot of things differently if only one can go back in time.

@Post.. Mine is Kidivision 101, wild rose, maria d'losangelus.

(1) (Reply)

Nwa Ikuku Season 3 Is Finally Out / How To Record Your Computer Screen And Your Entire Computer / TMKOC 29 March 2016 Episode Video & Details - Indian TV Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.