Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

A Night Of Trouble - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Night Of Trouble (1425 Views)

A Night With A Club Girl(True Life Story) / A Cupful Of Trouble Part 1 / A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Night Of Trouble by sylvar02(m): 10:32am On Sep 02, 2015
ps: Don't mind my grammatical blunders as this writing was rushed and wasn't pre-planned. Enjoy

Damilola's mum had just built her house and due to inadequate transportation means, nothing to aid their conveying of their properties so they had to move them one by one which made it slow and it actually took some days.
Local champion then I was using a Nokia 5300 and Damilola was using one java enabled 'Chinko' so most of our communications was done on "2go" a chat app which was widely used then among secondary school students. Infact if you're not having 2go on your phone then you're missing alot!

When online we'ld chat and talk naughty which in real life being a shy type I wouldn't have been bold enough to talk about.

We've been in love since I was in JSS3 and by then we were just normal smile-smile lovers! No touch not even a hand shake as i was a shy type.

Everything change when I got to SS2 our Relationship took another rout and we started with kissing then later she lost her virginity which wasn't really funny! Since then our relationship turned sexual and we'ld have sex almost every week as we live very close to each other.

By the time I was done with my SSCE it turned more sexual and we had sex then like 3 days interval.

...back to the main story...
When they were almost done with the packing, dammy's mum told her to remain in their room while her siblings move along with their mum to the new apartment around seven thirty-something P.M on a raining Thursday, Dammy was meant to travel the next day for her long vacation. I was chatting with her and I was trying to have at least one last chance before she would travel.

Told her I love to spend the night with her, something we've never done before. It was easy, She's sleeping alone and my mum had travelled. I was home alone with my brother in our six rooms 'face-me-I-face-you' house.

She was not sure what to say at first but after much persuading she gave in but was not so sure what to do with their landlady.

Around 9pm she told me to just calm down and wait for her landlady to sleep. Which I agreed. I waited till around 9:20-something before she finally called me and told me to come around.

Got to their house and trying to enter she told me to remove my slippers, did it and iit was so easy going inside.

There I was in an neither messy nor neat empty room. Only one cupboard-like stuff and one mattress was left in the room. Her towel hung on the door and one Nylon bag which contain her nighty as she's only sleeping there.

Didn't bother looking around much even though I never knew what the room was like before as that was my first time.

She took the towel, spread it on the bed and after which she took off her clothes and even despite the kind of cold due to the rain earlier that evening. She had only bra and her pants on. Which without been told I took of my clothes too and we were in bed half naked. Much kissing and other pre-intimacy done. We had four rounds of sex and we slept off cuddling each other.

That night was really a night that won't easily be let out of my mind.
The second day early in the morning around 4:30 a.m I left Dammy's house same way I got ther.
And like an hour or two later she called that she was on her way to the park.
We chatted while she was in a Bus to Lagos as I told her to update me on all the happenings.
A week later I left my home town and applied as an apprentice in a phone repair shop in a neighboring town.
Everything was fine until 20th of that month when I got a call from Dammy.

With a rather sad tone she told me to come online. Instantly I loaded hundred naira on my phone to get the normal "mtn pulse 10mb".
The first message I got wasn't like one of those "sweetie" "honey" and the sorts. She sent a crying emoticon.
...Oboi wetin happen... was the way I felt seeing the message. I asked what happened and she said she can't really explain.
After much pleading she asked me what the date was and I said 20th still not knowing what had happened. She said she was supposed to see her per...d on the 14th six days now and she's still not seen it.
Seeing that message I became dumb or if "dumb" was the right word to use when u can read, can talk, can hear, can understand but can not type.
I did the cooking that evening but that always happy Better turned a deaf, dumb, innocent guy with no word coming out of my mouth.

I could not eat the food I prepared... they cracked joke but I couldn't laugh... they played my favourite song the "icePrince - Oleku" which on a normal ground I would sing along with ice prince not missing one single word, I was just looking.

Waiting for almost an hour with no reply, Dammy called like 5 times which I refused to pick. Not as if we were fighting but due to fear.

The things crossing my mind was:
- Could this be pregnant?
- How's Dammy going to cope? She's just in ss1
- How do I even act as a father?
- What's my mom going to say?

I was just there bothered about something I don't know. I did everything. I caused it. I shoudnt have asked to spend the night with Dammy... but there was more to the issue than what I actually imagined.

...to be continued
Re: A Night Of Trouble by nimat158(f): 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
SEE GOBE
Re: A Night Of Trouble by kisscivic(m): 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
Continue na
Re: A Night Of Trouble by sylvar02(m): 11:00am On Sep 04, 2015
Throughout the night I could not sleep.
Woke early in the morning and called Dammy, She said she's been crying all night long. I wouldn't have been really concerned if not for the fact that I made everything happen in the first place.

I was able to talk to Dammy feigning a good guy, trying to make her calm and believe all will be well. She's been crying since and I could feel it through her voice. She's no more that Dammy I used to know... neither do I though.
Around 11 a.m I was just trying to play my normal winning eleven on our big desktop computer when I got an sms from Dammy asking me to come online.
***make this girl allow me jo... abi I no go rest again... If I just pause the game for a minute Fapta will take over and I'd have to wait almost how many rounds... abeg o haaa...***
Felt reluctant at first but I had no choice. Or Dammy would do something crazy as she's not being able to figure out the real issue. I felt some kind of heat in my mouth! I noticed I had been sweating in tongue.

I came online and we had a chat full of crying, sad, confused similey. I was not happy chatting with her but I had to. She told me something which changed my mood instantly, the state of the mood? I was unable to identify. At times I'd feel confused...then happy, couple of while again i'd be sad.
She said she met a nurse and the nurse told her "her period will come but she need to take pills"

***oboi which kind pills? Haba abi na abortion this girl dey talk wey she no want make I know? Which kind wahala night be that night self? Couldn't even think of what to think but I knew I was in a deep mess!***
I stop chatting at that point and I did not call Dammy for almost three days. She called but I refused to pick! She sent couple of texts but I ignored all. And then I called her again to tell her my phone was faulty that I just repaired it.
She told me she saw the per"""d a day before that day. Well that's her problem I thought. Good for you was the first thing to cross my mind!
I wanted to erase her thoughts, the feelings from my mind. When she calls I tried not to let my emotions show! I began to change towards her and she could feel it. She'd complain at times but she was getting used to it.
She returned to the village after the vacation and she asked to see me. Unusual stuff between us two. I later succumb and I called her to come! Something I could see in her was 'total change' everything about Dammy had changed and she looked really different.

Dammy was really angry or sad I don't know but she hated me and I could feel it.
I didn't stop talking to Dammy but ever since then, each time I see her I feel she actually had an abortion then. I didn't want the child but I didn't want an abortion also. If she did or not that was not my problem. The real issue was how to forget myseln Dammy, And that night of trouble which uptill now I've not been able to do.

Thanks for reading!

(1) (Reply)

The Devil's Reaping Fork / A Dance In The Graveyard * Short Story * Completed / Anybody Who Knows About PTI Admission?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.