Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

How To Generate Traffic To Your Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Generate Traffic To Your Blog (941 Views)

Who Can Generate Traffic/grow A Youtube Channel? / How To Generate Traffic To Your Fiverr Profile To Rank On The 1st Page / How To Generate Traffic To Your Website By Posting In Forums Like Slidetrends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Generate Traffic To Your Blog by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 02, 2015
Alot of people have been wondering how to get traffic on their website and blogs. This has been a real cause of headache to business owners and bloggers alike. Today i will be sharing with you, tips and ideas that have worked for me. I wont be so confident about this if it has not worked for me.

Getting traffic of 50-70 persons per day is not an easy thing to do, particularly here in Nigeria but its quite easy if you know just the right thing to do. They say knowledge is power, but i say knowledge gives you super powers. It makes you a superhuman, it gives you an unbelievable edge among your peers.

Normally, people will want to sell this knowledge for some amount of money but i will be giving you my own tips for FREE!!!. You don't have to buy an e-book! These tips have worked for me, but mind mind you its not magic. You must be ready to work, good things don't come easy.

Find below, my trusted tips, in no particular order;

to view the full list, visit http://streetajebo..com/2015/09/how-to-generate-traffic-to-your-blog.html
Re: How To Generate Traffic To Your Blog by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 02, 2015
You need to identify your target audience first.
Then get the path in which u.will get.across to them via emails and social media.But the utmost is for you to allign yo blog to the search optimization engines.And this is by making sure your blog pass all the seo tests

1 Like

Re: How To Generate Traffic To Your Blog by pass111(m): 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
I recently changed my blogger template and my traffic reduced drastically by about 70% pls I need help
Re: How To Generate Traffic To Your Blog by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
pass111:
I recently changed my blogger template and my traffic reduced drastically by about 70% pls I need help

try using a simple template, it is compatible with almost all devices. Your traffic will definitely reduce if your site take time to load because of the template you used. That would have driven your visitors away.....try reverting to using a simple template.
Re: How To Generate Traffic To Your Blog by pass111(m): 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
streetajebo:

try using a simple template, it is compatible with almost all devices. Your traffic will definitely reduce if your site take time to load because of the template you used. That would have driven your visitors away.....try reverting to using a simple template.
My traffics are organic, is there any chance of them coming back without doing any off page seo like I did in the first one

1 Like

Re: How To Generate Traffic To Your Blog by tbsnetworks: 4:59am On Sep 03, 2015
A light weight template performs the best support for search engines can be easily pic your page in SERP. IT Support And Services | 24/7 IT support | Technology support services

1 Like

Re: How To Generate Traffic To Your Blog by DMLords: 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
I will like to believe that any blog owner should know the importance of having fresh and interesting contents on your website/blog. That is no secret but the secret is this...You can have quality authentic SEO friendly articles being uploaded daily unto your blog or website.

Get in touch NOW as I can only work with three blogs/websites that can interest me!

1 Like

Re: How To Generate Traffic To Your Blog by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
like danjumakolo said above, you really need to know how to find your targeted audience and engage them properly, anyway I have published an extensive and explanative post on it, read further How to make profit finding and engaging your targeted audience

1 Like

Re: How To Generate Traffic To Your Blog by dig2rsc34: 10:59am On Sep 09, 2015
Great post! Thanks for sharing this information. And it is the best post for increasing traffic for the blog and to rank the post top in google. In today's internet marketing world, the biggest challenge for ranking on the top of google is using analytics to effectively track blog traffic and comments.

1 Like

Re: How To Generate Traffic To Your Blog by WebDesign499: 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
Excellent post. Thanks for sharing these excellent tips!

http://www.webdesign499.com
http://www.webdesign499.com/west-palm-beach-seo

(1) (Reply)

Now N2,500 Per Year Only!!! Get 5GB Large Space, 50GB Bandwidth & More.... / Non Hosted Us Adsense Account For Sale / Get New Lifetime Ipinator VPN Worth $9.9 Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.