Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,749 members, 7,955,859 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:15 PM

Baskemouth Toasts Genevieve Nnaji (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baskemouth Toasts Genevieve Nnaji (photo) (47580 Views)

John Boyega Kissing Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) / Elsie Okpocha Flaunts Mansion Gift From Baskemouth, Her Husband [PICS] / Baskemouth’s Wife Elsie Flaunts Booty As She Rocks Denim (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baskemouth Toasts Genevieve Nnaji (photo) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
ayokunlei:
grin

me self na introvert o, I demote her ni o, she never get job o o , na 2nd ,4th she dey carry.
OK boss...but remember that there is love in sharing FTC grin

1 Like

Re: Baskemouth Toasts Genevieve Nnaji (photo) by Tomasboy(m): 12:39am On Sep 03, 2015
richidinho:
grin
her stuff don wide finish.....Go for the daughter
na bad man u be o, u wan spoil market for genei? angry
Re: Baskemouth Toasts Genevieve Nnaji (photo) by Thebrightest(m): 2:26am On Sep 03, 2015
Barram:
Hello nairalanders.

Please i need your help with loan of N200,000.

I am facing some tough challanges and desperately need your help.
I am ready to deposit my birth,state of origin, school certificates and an infinix pad,has collacteral.

Till 3months when I will pay back with interest rate of 15%.

You can come to know my place of residence and even my family for benefit of doubt.

MODIFIED
It seems like people are having problem with the provided collacteral.
Being a student. I want to start up a long time solution to my financial problems.
I can't keep asking people for assistance. I need to hold my destiny in my hands.
This is why I need your help to add up with the fund I have, to start up.

IF YOU HAVE TRUST ISSUES,I CAN GIVE YOU ORIGINAL CAR PAPERS AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED, HAS COLLACTERAL.
Already you will know my place of residence and family.
I live in abuja.

Contact me with the following:

PHONE:0810-6925-962

BBM:26DF3756

PLEASE NOTE: this is strictly business. If I don't repay in 3months time. Your 15% interest rate will increase to 50%. I set this standard,because I keep to my words.
Then if you did not pay at the 50% increase, the interest will turn to 75% and that's how the interest will keep increasing till you wont pay the money again. With that simple word, it shows you cannot be trusted.
Re: Baskemouth Toasts Genevieve Nnaji (photo) by Barram: 6:43am On Sep 03, 2015
Thebrightest:
Then if you did not pay at the 50% increase, the interest will turn to 75% and that's how the interest will keep increasing till you wont pay the money again. With that simple word, it shows you cannot be trusted.
the collacteral I provided,is worth more than the amount I collected.

The logic is that the borrower will sieze or collect the collateral till I repey,and if I can't repay. They all become his.

Nothing hard here sir.
Re: Baskemouth Toasts Genevieve Nnaji (photo) by tosin416: 7:57am On Sep 03, 2015
Genevieve one of d most beautiful atress,basket mouth ur head no dey der o
Re: Baskemouth Toasts Genevieve Nnaji (photo) by codephela(m): 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
snowDiva:

kiss kiss kiss...HBD Bro...
I see you jare!...Next year will be far bigger.. smiley
snowDiva:

kiss kiss kiss...HBD Bro...
I see you jare!...Next year will be far bigger.. smiley
Re: Baskemouth Toasts Genevieve Nnaji (photo) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
codephela:
I see you jare!...Next year will be far bigger.. smiley I see you jare!...Next year will be far bigger.. smiley
Amin...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn / Nigerians Give P. Diddy Nigerian Names After He Told Wizkid "I'm Coming Home" / Lilian Esoro Steps Out In Style After Ubi Impregnated Staff, Throws Shade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.