Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Pls Can Someone Help Me With The Current International Price Of Cashew Nut? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Can Someone Help Me With The Current International Price Of Cashew Nut? (755 Views)

How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man / 5 Things You Must Know To Live Above The Current Recession. / How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Can Someone Help Me With The Current International Price Of Cashew Nut? by frank317: 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
I have got interested buyers but i am new in the business and need to know how much per kilo or tonn is sold in the international market. further, my buyers are demanding for only cashew nuts produced in Benin Republic.

I really do not want to sound unprofessional. can someone put me through?

thank you
Re: Pls Can Someone Help Me With The Current International Price Of Cashew Nut? by EXPORTFINANCE: 9:52am On Apr 08, 2016
I need cashew nuts in stock only!...load and pay basis only!!...call 08026225888 wattzapp: 08077881934

(1) (Reply)

Swissgarde: The Best MLM Biz In Nigeria Today / Oil Crash: Iran Reacts To Nigeria's Call For Emergency OPEC Meeting / 10 Skills You Need To Develop To Succeed In Negotiating - Marvejohndaily.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.