Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Letter To My Mates In Primary And Secondary School (very Funny) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Letter To My Mates In Primary And Secondary School (very Funny) (997 Views)

Letter Of Living School....very Funny / A Letter To My Mates In Primary Andsecondary School / A Letter To My Mates In Primary And Secondary School!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To My Mates In Primary And Secondary School (very Funny) by sagewonders(m): 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
1) To my classmates who refused to tear the middle of their higher Education notebook for me to write a test, I hope you are still using that note? 2) To those who refused to open their notebook for me to copy, I hope you are all working at chevron or Microsoft company now? 3) To class captains who always writes my name as one of the noise makers in the class simply because my name is very easy to spell, I hope you are the chairman of your local government now! 4) To those seniors who seized my belongings, belt, necklaces, foot wears, etc, and never returned them, hope you have obtained the highest rank in custom force! 5) To those who always collect the little my parents gave me and made me go hungry without pity, and those who always break into my locker and steal my belongings, hope you have broke world bank now! 6) To those who maltreats me because I was too tender, and those who always refuse to fix me in school football matches because you think I cannot do it, I hope Chelsea or Barcelona has picked You! 7) To those who made a drawing on the school board, specifically Car, and asked me to push it, imagine pushing a drawn car? But its OK, I hope you have designed aircraft! I missed you all, wish we could ever Re- Connect again, you Guys taught me so many Lessons, the good and the Bad, I appreciate your all, may God guide you all in your various careers and occupations, long life and prosperity. Despite that I might not recognise your Handsome and Beautiful Faces, but I wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Mates In Primary And Secondary School (very Funny) by Eberex(m): 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
lolz
Re: Letter To My Mates In Primary And Secondary School (very Funny) by rawpadgin(m): 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
grin
Re: Letter To My Mates In Primary And Secondary School (very Funny) by hrhobi1(m): 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
Lklklololol

(1) (Reply)

Where Would You RUN To? If You're On A Run For A Crime You Never Committed / Can you spot the key in this picture? / When She Refuse To Date The Oracle!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.