Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

FARMERS: We Sell Water Melon Seeds,cucumber Seed, Cabbage Seeds, Lettuce Seeds. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / FARMERS: We Sell Water Melon Seeds,cucumber Seed, Cabbage Seeds, Lettuce Seeds. (1962 Views)

Cabbage Grows Well In Southwest Nigeria . See Pictures / (market More) Cucumber Seed Performance / Where Can I Buy Lettuce/cabbage Seeds In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FARMERS: We Sell Water Melon Seeds,cucumber Seed, Cabbage Seeds, Lettuce Seeds. by chufav(m): 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
If you are interested in buying water melon seed,cucumber seed,cabbage seed,lettuce seed call me on 09031591737 ir what's app me on 07080026949 thank you.
Re: FARMERS: We Sell Water Melon Seeds,cucumber Seed, Cabbage Seeds, Lettuce Seeds. by Pavore9: 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
chufav:
If you are interested in buying water melon seed,cucumber seed,cabbage seed,lettuce seed call me on 09031591737 ir what's app me on 07080026949 thank you.

You will do better by listing the varieties you have under each crop and list their Characteristics, Resistances / Tolerances. For example under cabbage, Pretoria F1 is one of the varieties which yields about 5kg per head and takes about 2 and half months after transplanting to mature. You should list expected yield per acre/hectare of a particular seed variety etc.

This is the standard practice in selling seeds and there are lots of newbies amongst us who are starting out in Agriculture who do not know the many differences, so listing out the varieties will help them in googling to see what the expected harvest will look like and help them make informed decision on which to order for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FARMERS: We Sell Water Melon Seeds,cucumber Seed, Cabbage Seeds, Lettuce Seeds. by gaussy(m): 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
Pavore9:

You will do better by listing the varieties you have under each crop and list their Characteristics, Resistances / Tolerances. For example under cabbage, Pretoria F1 is one of the varieties which yields about 5kg per head and takes about 2 and half months after transplanting to mature. You should list expected yield per acre/hectare of a particular seed variety etc.

This is the standard practice in selling seeds and there are lots of newbies amongst us who are starting out in Agriculture who do not know the many differences, so listing out the varieties will help them in googling to see what the expected harvest will look like and help them make informed decision on which to order for.

Always on point! smiley
@ op kindly do the needful or park well.

(1) (Reply)

Increase Your Profits With A Fish Feed Machine / (PRICE SLASH) Red Palm Oil + 25litres Keg + Delivery To Lagos @#6,900 / Let's Talk About Agro-processing Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.