Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:52 PM

My Little Love Story With Engineering, What Happened Next.. (hmmm) .enjoy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Little Love Story With Engineering, What Happened Next.. (hmmm) .enjoy (891 Views)

Just Got Admitted To Study Production Engineering,what Are The Job Opportunites / What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? / FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Little Love Story With Engineering, What Happened Next.. (hmmm) .enjoy by agentofchange1(m): 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
I initially promised to marry engineering , though
mum suggested medicine. i admire her sha . but
had passion for engineering. she got my heart ,
we've gone a long way & dad was kinda on my
side , even encouraged me to play safe, but then
i
always notice math around my neighborhood
with
her pretty , gorgeous looks , i was like WOW, so
such a damsel exist close to me but never gave
time to survey , so i approached her but she
shunned me & warned me never to disturb her
again , that i should better go & meet my mates
that
i'm ain't her standard , mehn , the experience
was
awkward that i couldn't sleep that day , wishing i
could have that damsel , i wanted to discuss this
with engineering but felt it will hurt her feelings ,
though she trusted me & our love was intimate ,
so
day in day out i try to get closer to math , but
kept
on resisting me , still i persist , at last we
became
great friends / am already falling in love , hmm
just
when our wedding with engineering is 2 weeks
ahead , something happened that caused some
massive dilemma & chaos in the family .I never
knew that mathematics 's sister which happened
to
be Engineering 's close friend , has been eyeing
me
all this while until this day when i went to pay
math
a visit in their house then met her sister
statistics ,
welcomed me & give me a glass of wine , told
me
mathematics had gone to the market since
morning
but will soon be back , so i decided to wait for
some
while , before you know it there was a chemical
reaction in my system i couldn't understand
myself
anymore , because statistics dropped some love
portion in the wine she offered me & before i
could
say " A" statistics was pregnant , hmm what a
mystery , so engineering was heart broken &
almost
committed suicide & math also said she will
never
forgive me for what i did , i begged her & told
her it
was the work of the devil she pushed me out of
their house ,hmm .(pathetic )
my parent & the parents of Engineering were
highly
disappointed so they decided to cancel the
wedding , i pleaded with engineering to please
forgive me & allow the wedding go on , though
she
later forgave me & agreed but the parents said
"No
way" that their decision was final , all efforts to
go
on with the marriage were abortive , at this time
the
parents of statistics , Mathematics's sister
forced
me to claim responsibilities by marrying
statistics
which i later did because i gat zero choice .

Today I'm "happily" living with statistics , gat three
kids already , but to be honest with you , math/
engr.
are still in my heart wish i could marry them all
well, lets see what the future brings ..
that's my little story . hmm its well.

#shalom.

u can share yours
Re: My Little Love Story With Engineering, What Happened Next.. (hmmm) .enjoy by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
Interesting story.

I wish i could also fall with love with him.(mathematics)

1 Like

Re: My Little Love Story With Engineering, What Happened Next.. (hmmm) .enjoy by SUGARBEE(f): 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
*yawns
*boring

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Re: My Little Love Story With Engineering, What Happened Next.. (hmmm) .enjoy by agentofchange1(m): 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Interesting story.

I wish i could also fall with love with him.(mathematics)

u gat ur passion girl, go for it ....

do wot u luv.. nn love wot u do......
Re: My Little Love Story With Engineering, What Happened Next.. (hmmm) .enjoy by agentofchange1(m): 3:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
SUGARBEE:
*yawns
*boring

#pours water on her....

maths is boring?
Re: My Little Love Story With Engineering, What Happened Next.. (hmmm) .enjoy by SUGARBEE(f): 3:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
agentofchange1:

#pours water on her....

maths is boring?
never said math was boring undecided

Re: My Little Love Story With Engineering, What Happened Next.. (hmmm) .enjoy by dejt4u(m): 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
Emotional struggle..

But the fact of it is that mathematics still gt d remote to control you.. It is very easy for her to break ur spinal cord anytime anyday.. Better make peace wit her and beg for her forgiveness so dat she can bless your marriage.. Remember, maths and devil are always on d same page.. Lol
Re: My Little Love Story With Engineering, What Happened Next.. (hmmm) .enjoy by agentofchange1(m): 3:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
dejt4u:
Emotional struggle..

But the fact of it is that mathematics still gt d remote to control you.. It is very easy for her to break ur spinal cord anytime anyday.. Better make peace wit her and beg for her forgiveness so dat she can bless your marriage.. Remember, maths and devil are always on d same page.. Lol

hahahaha. grin
dejt4u:
Emotional struggle..

d boss has spoken.......

mind u, i still have (53x) with math, almost every hour on the hour , guess u can attest 2 dat..

hahahaha.
Re: My Little Love Story With Engineering, What Happened Next.. (hmmm) .enjoy by agentofchange1(m): 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
SUGARBEE:
never said math was boring undecided

hmmm welll. i seeeeeeee...
Re: My Little Love Story With Engineering, What Happened Next.. (hmmm) .enjoy by dejt4u(m): 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
agentofchange1:

hahahaha. grin

d boss has spoken.......

mind u, i still have (53x) with math, almost every hour on the hour , guess u can attest 2 dat..

hahahaha.
in fact, you have to make love to her several times before you can go to stat everyday.. Brother, you are a polygamus man.. You marry one and u get one free..lol

Happy married life.. Rgds to Maths nd her sister
Re: My Little Love Story With Engineering, What Happened Next.. (hmmm) .enjoy by agentofchange1(m): 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
dejt4u:
in fact, you have to make love to her several times before you can go to stat everyday.. Brother, you are a polygamus man.. You marry one and u get one free..lol

Happy married life.. Rgds to Maths nd her sister

ok sir..
Re: My Little Love Story With Engineering, What Happened Next.. (hmmm) .enjoy by dejt4u(m): 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
Mr lalasticlala frnt page ooo

1 Like

Re: My Little Love Story With Engineering, What Happened Next.. (hmmm) .enjoy by agentofchange1(m): 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
dejt4u:
Mr lalasticlala
frnt page ooo

you wish

(1) (Reply)

Kwara State College Of Education Lecturers In Saraki's deadly Grip / Open Letter TO The Executive Governor, Enugu State. / Interview Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.