Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Is This Lady Right About Her Reply To This Guy? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is This Lady Right About Her Reply To This Guy? (713 Views)

Dele Momodu Reply To A Twitter Handle / Reply To Seun Osewa Concerning Flagging My Website / Ladies Beware, See What Happen To This Lady After Her Boobs Implant graphics pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Lady Right About Her Reply To This Guy? by powerfulsettingz: 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
Do they always thinks we always want to sleep with them after exhausting our cash?

Re: Is This Lady Right About Her Reply To This Guy? by demmy0325(m): 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Is This Lady Right About Her Reply To This Guy? by themonk(m): 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
hahahahha
this is epic
Re: Is This Lady Right About Her Reply To This Guy? by Tocheagle(m): 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Is This Lady Right About Her Reply To This Guy? by ATMC(f): 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Does they always thinks we always want to sleep with them after exhausting our cash?
Do they always think we always want to sleep with...**ok?
Re: Is This Lady Right About Her Reply To This Guy? by Nickymezor(f): 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Question 4 d gods smiley
Re: Is This Lady Right About Her Reply To This Guy? by powerfulsettingz: 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
ATMC:
Do they always think we always want to sleep with...**ok?
Chai....... Foreign language can be difficult sometimes.. Thanks though
Re: Is This Lady Right About Her Reply To This Guy? by ATMC(f): 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
powerfulsettingz:

Chai....... Foreign language can be difficult sometimes.. Thanks though
...Very much welcome. When you see mine, correct me, ok?
Re: Is This Lady Right About Her Reply To This Guy? by powerfulsettingz: 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
ATMC:
...Very much welcome. When you see mine, correct me, ok?
With what i saw on ur profile I don't think I can.....
Re: Is This Lady Right About Her Reply To This Guy? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
Shows you how low their mentality can be. Even if she feels or knows the guy wants to bed her, would she freely say yes for a bottle of champagne and expensive oysters??. The bottle of champagne and oysters will digest, but the story the guy will tell about her will last for many years. Trust guys na!
Re: Is This Lady Right About Her Reply To This Guy? by ATMC(f): 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
With what i saw on ur profile I don't think I can.....
Buhahahahaha!
Re: Is This Lady Right About Her Reply To This Guy? by ATMC(f): 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
vfactor:
Shows you how low their mentality can be. Even if she feels or knows the guy wants to bed her, would she freely say yes for a bottle of champagne and expensive oysters??. The bottle of champagne and oysters will digest, but the story the guy will tell about her will last for many years. Trust guys na!
This!

(1) (Reply)

Melbourne 毕业证成绩单全套高仿文凭q微信956290760办理墨尔本大学学历认证文凭留学回国认证the University Of / A Girl Who Says She Was Raped By Audu’s Children Openly Celebrates His Death / This Nigeria Man & His Son Were Killed In A Car Crash On Christmas Day(pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.