Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,272 members, 7,957,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:13 PM

Nairaland Was Not Made For The Visually Impaired? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairaland Was Not Made For The Visually Impaired? (412 Views)

Nairaland Was Down For Over 2hrs?? / List Of Top 10 Forums In The World! Didnt Know Nairaland Was This Big! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Was Not Made For The Visually Impaired? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
So i had a little problem with my vision earlier today. #
Later I navigated to our dear nairaland.com and I cannot but pity those with eye sight issue who would love to have browsed this website more comfortably...It was very hard navigating the front page topics as they were all merged together with no clear padding and use of elements that can make things more easier to read.

I just hope the admin is working on ways to improve its design to something more visually impressive( angry) considering those with eyesight issue.
We understand they are trying to make it as light as wool, but then we should more comfortable navigating it on pc.

@seun
Re: Nairaland Was Not Made For The Visually Impaired? by fattbabakay(m): 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
if u av eyes issues...use glasses
Re: Nairaland Was Not Made For The Visually Impaired? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
fattbabakay:
if u av eyes issues...use glasses
so in short I am not making sense.

(1) (Reply)

Please My Good Friends, What Could Be The Problems I Have With Google Adsense / Pay Only 0.0055euros/sms On Direct Connections. (website Owners Only) / Apeelit Promo! Place Your Business Advert On Apeelit For Free For 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.