Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

I Need A Real Girl To Love Me Forever.i Mean, A Real Lover - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Real Girl To Love Me Forever.i Mean, A Real Lover (6935 Views)

If U Are A Girl And U Need Real Lover To Huk Up With, Here / I;m Real Lover Who Need A Sugarmum That Cares In Abuja / Want A Real Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Real Girl To Love Me Forever.i Mean, A Real Lover by wally2007: 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2006
Hello I need a girl to love someone that will always be there for me someone to care for me a girl that will love me forever and will be willing to stay with me.I need a girl from any age range. please you can contact me on my yahoo mail at:cyndy_laura@yahoo.com any lady who is interested. and my phone number is: 08027132914 my name is Efosa and i live in Warri delta state.Thanks
Re: I Need A Real Girl To Love Me Forever.i Mean, A Real Lover by Beautygyal(f): 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2006
@ wally hiya i'm not into them datin things, but this could help u. "Why don't u get to no the person first?" don't u think thas a good idea?
Re: I Need A Real Girl To Love Me Forever.i Mean, A Real Lover by Dvampire(m): 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2006
the things people do in the name of seeking for love
Re: I Need A Real Girl To Love Me Forever.i Mean, A Real Lover by naijadiva2(f): 8:47pm On Oct 03, 2006
not again
Re: I Need A Real Girl To Love Me Forever.i Mean, A Real Lover by kiki(f): 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2006
awww u want someone whose gon love u forever and will stay with u forever aww so wat will u do for her u ain't gon love her cos u didn't put that up here and also while she stays with u forever wat u gon be doin cheatin on her. U didn't put wat u will do for her up here so that clearly shows u are DESPERATE hahahahahahahah go on with ur lil deperate bad ass good luck
Re: I Need A Real Girl To Love Me Forever.i Mean, A Real Lover by Ugwumba(m): 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2006
1001, will this never end? still counting. grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Real Girl To Love Me Forever.i Mean, A Real Lover by kiki(f): 9:54pm On Oct 03, 2006
1001 wat?
Re: I Need A Real Girl To Love Me Forever.i Mean, A Real Lover by Ugwumba(m): 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2006
1001 desperate guys posting for internet love - all unrequitted. wonder why they keep at it. angry angry
Re: I Need A Real Girl To Love Me Forever.i Mean, A Real Lover by kiki(f): 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2006
i tot i was d only one who to they was desperate i never knew u did too don't u just think that is just stupid lookin 4 some chick on d internet they must be real ugly
Re: I Need A Real Girl To Love Me Forever.i Mean, A Real Lover by iice(f): 5:06am On Oct 04, 2006
@wally are by chance a woman? but anyways i agree with beautygal, why dont you get to know the person. You don't seriously expect someone to read this topic and magically fall in love with you. Goodluck sha
Re: I Need A Real Girl To Love Me Forever.i Mean, A Real Lover by Treasure27(f): 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2007
take it easy man! there are so many out there in the real world
Re: I Need A Real Girl To Love Me Forever.i Mean, A Real Lover by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2007
cool
Re: I Need A Real Girl To Love Me Forever.i Mean, A Real Lover by Beautygyal(f): 12:54am On Apr 03, 2007
smiley
Re: I Need A Real Girl To Love Me Forever.i Mean, A Real Lover by Omalicham48: 6:50pm On Apr 07, 2020
Welcome to Omalicham.com

https://omalicham.com/

#1 Naija/USA Dating Platform Which Gives People in Different Countries, Races and Ages a chance to meet singles for the purpose of dating in the long run. Now is the chance for gorgeous women and successful men to experience the best of high-end dating.

(1) (Reply)

May Born Let's Meet Here / Hbday Adaobi <3 <3 / Im An Introvert Looking For A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.