Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Cooger VS Tha-prekky Who's Better!!! - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Cooger VS Tha-prekky Who's Better!!! (2374 Views)

Tha Baddest Promo For All Artistes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cooger VS Tha-prekky Who's Better!!! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
grin
ok! welcome rap battle section landers!!! this stuff bothers me alot. i guess its high time . i let the cat outta the bag.
i wl also drop der linez for newbees to see for emselves and drop verdict also. LETS KNOW BLW THE TWO WHO IS BETTER!!! #NO BASHING PLEASE!!!
cc. mikuz airmark lalasticlala

#YOLO
Re: Cooger VS Tha-prekky Who's Better!!! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
ThePrekky's Verse
REMINDER
+Known names: Ibime Bis Spitzophrenic
+Gay ~» Happy
+Can ~» Shoot
Fight!!
I was aiming to go quick/ but I don't wnt ur blood staining my clothing/ or PH ppl blamin a hommie/
So I'll send crack-heads. . .to "Can a Bis". . .cos like dishonest coke dealers - hes not worth exchangin a blow with!/
drug money is wat I'm shortchanging ur ho with/ the wad will address ya wife/ for xmas, we off to China & Ya left ta die/
so fµck Naira, we 'Homos sap Yen!' . . & this shrimp'll only hav . .'crossed Asia'. . .tracing his ancestral line!!!/
I'm beastly & brute like grizzly baboons/ none can touch d seat which I rule/ for they confer me 'The Lion', King! . .while he's more of a 'ratatouille'. . than Disney cartoons!/ *rat at will*
U’ll neva make it in rhymin/ save it u lyin/ errytime I turn, I CLAP like I got pages of iron/ see I 'hold d aces'. .so jus 'throw in the cards'. . .or I'll CLUB ya HEART wit a SPADE into the shape of a DIAMOND!/
ur faded & dyin/ floored u3's stretch & then had trouble wit blaq's/ after he shuttled ya arše/ So like drift cars, u needed swaying to brake free from his clutch. . .wen he brought a full throttle attack!/
My mantle is bigger, I trample enigmas/ way ur sis 'stalks' me, bet d tramp wish I 'stick' her/ plus I'm a star, men. .but bïtch lacks 'style'. .so wen i de-flower her, she's left to handle d 'stigma'!!/
I shudnt hav battled the niggar/ but by askin for extension, seems he's trying to run/ so I aim the rod/ swing at the 'flanks'. . .& spread his side across 'Amsterdam'. . .after *I axe*. . . like Siem De-Jong!/
I am the don/ that lay hands on a silencer gun/ then approach wit bad bandits nd crooks/ so if ya rap's Jesus. .call us d disciples before Palm Sunday. . .eida ways, u'll still get ur ašs handed to you!!/
For once u'r expected to be trashed, battered & bruised/ when I bring this guy a four-four/ so stop in-sisting that ya gun's cõcked/ cos if u 'put ur heart to this'. .I'll snipe at ur bronchioles. . .to confirm I'm winning by a long shot!/
Ppl cud swear he's slippin on a long rod/ how he's alwys being g@y about P'/ now wen he say he straight, we doubt it/ cos wit d amount of 'Prekky' we see in his lines. . .it's literally clear, there can be no ibiME. . .witout 'me'!/
Now he's shaky, cowering/ so Ibime won't be given space cos he's corny/ he shud just stay wit his mommy/ or I'd knock him to the moon, then bury him wit "arms strong". . to put a nail in his coffin!!/
If he claiming he's something/ saying he hot in season/ he'll git bucked n' beaten/ Now I can strut proudly. . .and his only reason to hold his nose in the air. . . is to stop the bleeding!!/
NL's Unbeaten, my every shot results in killings/ with stun gun that finish twerps/ so in the long run I'll finish first/ cos Im usain bolt. . blazing every track . .while u barely cover laps. . .like Bum-shots & mini skirts!/
I show composition/ wit military-like bold propositions/ that fold opposition/ we soldiers man d warfronts. . while people like you carry report cards. . . & claim you hold ur position!/
You'll git broke on collision/ and my plan is to make ur wife a widow, simple/ aftr I suck The Ho's Tips/ till we 'climax'. .but if u think it's a 'Joke', a bazooka to ur torso and it goes. . . GWAM! GWAM!! GWAM! . .like Igbo Riddles!!!/
I'll leave you crippled/ then traverse your flow/ on sandals and toes/ so once diz super eagle steps foot in d thread. . .best 'grab Berti's shoes'. . .& just "Canvass for vogts"!/
Im more revered than priests/ but any corny trick @ fans to intrigue or deceive/ will hav u disfigured & ditched/
you kicking gud metaphors is a paradox . .but when I put nines to your mouth. . . it's no figure of speech!/
Last bar & Prekky rides off/ I'ma make this fight short cos ya an empty guy, bruh/ see u want peace but you'll get it by 'force'/ and while ya bribing yellow fever. . .I radio a S.W.A.T team. . .to physically F.B.I up!!/
Re: Cooger VS Tha-prekky Who's Better!!! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
COOGER VERSE

Suddenly, Bis wants to battle on a big stage & feed off this grand opus/Why me? I thought this
Igwe retired...cos he couldn't withstand voters/If this Oliver Twist begs for more & try to demand bonus..../He'd get choked till his tone go low......like D'banj's chorus/
•With my lyrical sorcery, I'd violate his innocence/If he screams, I'd muffle his sound with his pillow sets/My bars would have him
mummified & invoke his soul like Priest Imhotep/ Bis, I'm your exorcist....bow down & accept you're repossessed
•I'm the Black Shakespeare.....We can ignore the bars you steal/We ain't equal..you're a spent vet...you don't even have the skill/I'm here to crucify you...like when Germany smacked Brazil/Bis has the swag of a nüde plantain, he's bent & he lacks appeal/
•How's Bis a terrorist when no one knows him in his boulevard/Bis fabricates tales....how he fought oppression...from Lagos to Pretoria/
plus how some MOPOL boys shot tear-gas at his cornea/He's a bïtch - his second name is Gloria/If you ever hear Bis resisted arrest - it must be
insomnia/
•Bis is finished - His comeback scheme was to incite a heavy scandal/I intend to smoke the pig & ignite his smelly ankles/Like his skin colour ....his punches are light in every battle/Even though he's a square, he's never been right on any angle/
•The tide has turned, you need to stay awake/I win fights flawlessly, I'm Jake the Snake/We can take this to the Biblics and raise the stakes/I throw these hooks like Simon Peter & shake the lake/That makes you a fish in school, no wonder you take debate
•The way i shoot off rhymes/....I'll make your newborn cry/How're you a math guru & you don't watch your figure ...Is this food or die...?/Yet you continue to eat few more fries/Your huge circumference should be blamed ........on too much pie
•You should quit the burger....before you get your mind damaged/I should teach you why the Coog is a fine package/ **√(-1) 8 π** .....I'd rather have a lime sandwich/Since you are a
math pundit, I figured we could talk in sine language/
•NL has witnessed me putting O'Bis in his bed rest/I'm loaning out your soul....you'd better consider this a death hex/With my sleight of hand....You'd be conjured to kill your best friend/ These incantations are 100% potent, they don't even need a spell check/
•Bis is a rodent ....He hides what he bites in his cheek pouch/With one punch, I'd make him spill his grill out/ Sink my claws into Bis just to rip his skin - knout/Why so easy?....I am a smart cat ....I had to take Cisco class to master my grip on this mouse/
•I'm FBI's most wanted...After killing a couple of dudes/We shoulda battled in France, maybe then I'll have something to lose/ Your wife left cos she's always nursing a bruise/You're like a
tennis umpire ....You are sad, boring & love means nothing to you/
Re: Cooger VS Tha-prekky Who's Better!!! by mikuz(m): 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
Is this a debate? Prekky is way better than Cooger. You should be comparing Prekky to cats like Ema Prince and not a chap who takes up to 6 months to bust 16.

Thread closed.

7 Likes

Re: Cooger VS Tha-prekky Who's Better!!! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
mikuz:
Is this a debate? Prekky is way better than Cooger. You should be comparing Prekky to cats like Ema Prince and not a chap who takes up to 6 months to bust 16.

Thread closed.
oga mikuz its ur own view. . .i guess some glads wl pick cooger too.
abeg no close the thread

#YOLO
Re: Cooger VS Tha-prekky Who's Better!!! by obainojazz(m): 7:59am On Sep 09, 2015
Warri blood is better than both of them jare

1 Like

Re: Cooger VS Tha-prekky Who's Better!!! by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 09, 2015
obainojazz:
Warri blood is better than both of them jare
its obvious u re joking
#Yolo
Re: Cooger VS Tha-prekky Who's Better!!! by JigsawKillah(m): 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
So where's Theprekky now?
Re: Cooger VS Tha-prekky Who's Better!!! by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:43am On Sep 10, 2015
mikuz:

Thread closed.
a bottle of origin for you.

Prekky is on same level as ibime and co. Tho i don't know if he's lost form now.

Reading this verse of his again was fun. However, i can't say the same for coog.
These two verses were scripted for bis. But apparently only one had hitting punches with consistency. Richhommie should know who and who to compare.
The people hyping this guy had better think straight.
Re: Cooger VS Tha-prekky Who's Better!!! by liricyst(m): 6:42am On Sep 12, 2015
this was coogar's verse against Ibime??
When you go against ibime...you come with your best. If this is coogar's best....I've got verses that's beat that shit already.
I got respect for all those who started here before me...but the way coogar dissed on two of my verses....i get it now. He probably didn't even decipher them. So many technical flaws. Resisted a rest= insomnia? ?? Rubbish.

Elymaxiimus...whenever you wanna kick bars with a real cat still scripting..holla at mikuz. Free coogar

That said.....prekky verse isn't just rap...that shit is art! I can't pick the best line in his verse. This cat is very intelligent. He is definitely not on coogar's level. He's a level above him. This is even an insult to prekky sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cooger VS Tha-prekky Who's Better!!! by obainojazz(m): 7:43am On Sep 12, 2015
liricyst:
When you go against ibime...you come with your best. If this is coogar's best....I've got verses that's beat that shit already.
I got respect for all those who started here before me...but the way coogar dissed on two of my verses....i get it now. He probably didn't even decipher them. So many technical flaws. Resisted a rest= insomnia? ?? Rubbish.

Elymaxiimus...whenever you wanna kick bars with a real cat still scripting..holla at mikuz. Free coogar

That said.....prekky verse isn't just rap...that shit is art! I can't pick the best line in his verse. This cat is very intelligent. He is definitely not on coogar's level. He's a level above him. This is even an insult to prekky sef
well said....after ibime....its theprekky....anybody that sees coog as a lord should better change religion....3 battles in 3 years....that's disrespect to rap
Re: Cooger VS Tha-prekky Who's Better!!! by liricyst(m): 8:12am On Sep 12, 2015
obainojazz:
well said....after ibime....its theprekky....anybody that sees coog as a lord should better change religion....3 battles in 3 years....that's disrespect to rap

obiana..that your nice nzo boom nzo boom idea.....shey you see prekky's version:

You'll git broke on collision/ and my plan is to make ur wife a widow, simple/ aftr I suck The Ho's Tips/ till we 'climax'. .but if u think it's a 'Joke', a bazooka to ur torso and it goes. . . GWAM! GWAM!! GWAM! . .like Igbo Riddles!!!/

grin grin grin Gwam gwam gbam...any igbo would laugh furiously to that

1 Like

Re: Cooger VS Tha-prekky Who's Better!!! by obainojazz(m): 10:08am On Sep 12, 2015
liricyst:

obiana..that your nice nzo boom nzo boom idea.....shey you see prekky's version:

I love that line man...I always promised I'll do my own version
Re: Cooger VS Tha-prekky Who's Better!!! by YOLOHOMMIE(m): 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
liricyst:

lol.prekky is dooope..
dat bum short and mini skirt lines is wow..
na my role model for here.
coog is good too..but prekky is better.

prekky,blaqbonez,u3,ibime dey same level.
jst dat..he no too dey show face for here.

wish he wl come back.

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: Cooger VS Tha-prekky Who's Better!!! by Supermiy: 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2015
obainojazz:
wicked... hahahaha
Re: Cooger VS Tha-prekky Who's Better!!! by Supermiy: 4:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
YOLOHOMMIE:

lol.prekky is dooope..
dat bum short and mini skirt lines is wow..
na my role model for here.
coog is good too..but prekky is better.

prekky,blaqbonez,u3,ibime dey same level.
jst dat..he no too dey show face for here.

wish he wl come back.

#YOLO

perkky uses his brain cells when he writes..plssss don't compare him to blaq or u3..biko na insult na
Re: Cooger VS Tha-prekky Who's Better!!! by YOLOHOMMIE(m): 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
Supermiy:
perkky uses his brain cells when he writes..plssss don't compare him to blaq or u3..biko na insult na

hahahaha kk sire
Re: Cooger VS Tha-prekky Who's Better!!! by gottoboy(m): 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
Yall aint spelling the name well
Re: Cooger VS Tha-prekky Who's Better!!! by GIYAZZ(m): 11:18am On Sep 16, 2015
gottoboy:
Hahahahaha! grin
Re: Cooger VS Tha-prekky Who's Better!!! by gottoboy(m): 11:38am On Sep 16, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Hahahahaha! grin
Why you dey laugh? cheesy
Re: Cooger VS Tha-prekky Who's Better!!! by ELYMAXiimus(m): 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
liricyst:

GBAM!
Re: Cooger VS Tha-prekky Who's Better!!! by ELYMAXiimus(m): 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
gottoboy:
If anybody ain't spelling the name correctly, it's cos he's trying to avoid the perpetual and vitriolic Lamentations of thecrook.
Re: Cooger VS Tha-prekky Who's Better!!! by gottoboy(m): 10:45am On Sep 17, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

If anybody ain't spelling the name correctly, it's cos he's trying to avoid the perpetual and vitriolic Lamentations of thecrook.
Why avoiding When you can stay off the matter.
Re: Cooger VS Tha-prekky Who's Better!!! by Obike10: 6:21am On Sep 18, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

a bottle of origin for you.

Prekky is on same level as ibime and co. Tho i don't know if he's lost form now.

Reading this verse of his again was fun. However, i can't say the same for coog.
These two verses were scripted for bis. But apparently only one had hitting punches with consistency. Richhommie should know who and who to compare.
The people hyping this guy had better think straight.

Coogar is better than you though.
Re: Cooger VS Tha-prekky Who's Better!!! by JigsawKillah(m): 10:05am On Sep 18, 2015
Obike10:

Coogar is better than you though.

gtfoh!
Re: Cooger VS Tha-prekky Who's Better!!! by Obike10: 10:54am On Sep 18, 2015
JigsawKillah:

gtfoh!

your fada..
kotd wannabe
Re: Cooger VS Tha-prekky Who's Better!!! by JigsawKillah(m): 11:08am On Sep 18, 2015
Obike10:

your fada.. kotd wannabe

you had to use an alternate account to say that? Shut the fûck up, binsh!
Re: Cooger VS Tha-prekky Who's Better!!! by Obike10: 11:15am On Sep 18, 2015
JigsawKillah:

you had to use an alternate account to say that? Shut the fûck up, binsh!

so when you quoted me first you didn't know it is an alt act undecided
mumu!

go and die!
Re: Cooger VS Tha-prekky Who's Better!!! by JigsawKillah(m): 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
Obike10:

so when you quoted me first you didn't know it is an alt act undecided mumu!
go and die!

will only die after the last person in your generation
Re: Cooger VS Tha-prekky Who's Better!!! by Rocktation(f): 8:46am On Sep 19, 2015
P is better.
Re: Cooger VS Tha-prekky Who's Better!!! by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 19, 2015
Rocktation:
P is better.

the biggest rap battle in this section for 2015 is happening on monday..
don't ignore us when we tag you to help move it upfront for a wider audience, because we have been snubbed severally & unjustly by ishilov while she was still in power smiley
Re: Cooger VS Tha-prekky Who's Better!!! by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 19, 2015
Rocktation:
P is better.

Thanks.
we dont mind if you take this to front page.
let nairalanders judge too and see WE ve capable talented rappers/artists dat wl beat eminem cannibus j.cole both text and on mic.
let them feel the impact of lyricsm

#Yolo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats Your Story? / Total Slaughter 3: Geoxpress Vs Illness / ««~~##battle For Respect--henzekido vs Illmayor##~~»»

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.