Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,460 members, 7,864,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

Inspired,advice Help Am A Bit Confused - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Inspired,advice Help Am A Bit Confused (837 Views)

LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) / Navigation System In Nigeria - Advice / Help Needed Urgently / 7 Inch LCD Car Headrest DVD Player, With Zipper Plus 32 bit Game, USB/SD, IR, FM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inspired,advice Help Am A Bit Confused by avia: 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2009
Ok here's the thing I wanna buy a car in a mth or so n am sure gonna contact u for tat ,with all ur nice deals n genuine cars u sell I must say U R D MAN

Ok here's the thing I have my eyes on 2006/07 E.O.D hopefully less than 20000 miles on the clock
But lookin at sum of ur ddeals of the 2004 sccord with navigation pretty sweet like the one preordrd by
Mr miketomi,
Is it the accords with navigation have a kind of electronic display over the ac vents in the centre,wich is not there in ordinary eod's ,
like in the pic of the accord ordrd by mr mike,
Now thinkin b out mileage coz a 2004 wud b minium 50000 miles on the clock very rare to find the one u posted with 33000 miles
So considerin this shud I go for a 2006 eod coz with its low mileage it wud b nearly like a new car or a 2004/2005 with navigation,

Also is the 2006 avail with navigation

P.S wat wud b the approx prices of
2004 toyota highlander limitd edition
2006/07 toyota rav4
2007 honda crv,

Thx man,
Re: Inspired,advice Help Am A Bit Confused by pummps: 7:19am On Apr 03, 2009
I guess the navigation system (GPS) does not work in our country hence, it is useless over here until we start to use it. Then considering the mieage of '04/'06, these cars are very well mantained because of their strict laws etc. giving you the assurance of a good car you are buying. Also, the car history reveals a lot more giving you an insight to what you are buying, such that you will know the service/mantainace jobs or activities done on the car previously. The choice i guess is up to you because am sure you can get a low mileage '04 and also get a high mileage '06.
Inspired can still shed more light into this because i could have skipped some details. However, i think the '05 Accord is the best EOD. Google it and find out more!
Re: Inspired,advice Help Am A Bit Confused by avia: 7:34am On Apr 03, 2009
@pummps
Thx for ur advice, its true tat these cars r very well maintaines, even I have seen really clean 04 with nearly 80000 miles,
I guess gps wud start soon but I think the ones with E.O.D r multifunctional touchscreen n can play dvds n all too.m

So u wud prefer an 05(the whole red lights at bak) to , 06(discusiion continues)
Re: Inspired,advice Help Am A Bit Confused by pummps: 9:11am On Apr 03, 2009
Yeah, the '06 is ofcourse newer but the review on the '05 is a lot good. The '06 is an '05 in a new body. U can google the review on the two models.
Re: Inspired,advice Help Am A Bit Confused by dantitiki(m): 2:37pm On Apr 03, 2009
Don't get all mixed up.The navigation screens have doing their function, and don't play DVD's.
Moreover, getting the '06 Accord with all the options would do just the same good as the one with the non-functioning navigation, only you'll be paying more for the navigating function.

I'll advice you go for the one without the navigating function and list all other options required by you.

I can get you what you are looking for with really low miles,less than 20k on it for about $15,000 to $17,000 depending on the options you require.

If really interested, give me a call on 08037271969, or you mail me on b_ogunnaike@yahoo.co.uk

Kind regards.
Re: Inspired,advice Help Am A Bit Confused by inspiredm(m): 9:59am On Apr 05, 2009
avia:

Ok here's the thing I wanna buy a car in a mth or so n am sure gonna contact u for tat ,with all ur nice deals n genuine cars u sell I must say U R D MAN

P.S wat wud b the approx prices of
2004 toyota highlander limitd edition
2006/07 toyota rav4
2007 honda crv,

Thx man,

2004 Toyota Highlander Limited Edition ranges from 2.6m - 3million ( Mileage Being the Difference in Price )

2006/2007 Toyota Rav 4 ranges from 3m - 4m ( The Body Style Shall be retained till 2010 )

2007 Honda CRv is 3.5 - 4.5m ( The Body Style Shall be the Same till 2011 ) Rear View Camera, Navigation Option, Leather Interior being the Difference in Price.

Interested ? Call 08023050886, 08098900889 or email via enquiries@BLOCKED
  cool cool
Re: Inspired,advice Help Am A Bit Confused by inspiredm(m): 9:12am On Apr 07, 2009
avia:

Ok here's the thing I have my eyes on 2006/07 E.O.D hopefully less than 20000 miles on the clock
But lookin at sum of ur ddeals of the 2004 sccord with navigation pretty sweet like the one preordrd by
Mr miketomi,
Is it the accords with navigation have a kind of electronic display over the ac vents in the centre,wich is not there in ordinary eod's ,
like in the pic of the accord ordrd by mr mike,
Now thinkin b out mileage coz a 2004 wud b minium 50000 miles on the clock very rare to find the one u posted with 33000 miles
So considerin this shud I go for a 2006 eod coz with its low mileage it wud b nearly like a new car or a 2004/2005 with navigation,

Also is the 2006 avail with navigation

[b]Avia,

Multifunctional TouchScreen Options Was Introduced into the Accords Staring from the 2003 Generation Models Up till Date, Personally, I would Prefer a

2003 Honda Accord with Multifunctional TouchScreen System to a 2007 Honda Accord With the Plain Dashboard Panel. The Industrys'Average Miles Per Year is 15,000 miles, a 2004 Honda Accord Driven Averagely is expected to have 75,000 miles, Any Mileage Lower than that Is Regarded as Low Mileage and might push up the Price a bit

Honda Accords With the Multifunctional TouchScreen System features the Climate Control, 6 CD Changer Display, XM Satellite Radio Vent Control, Navigation, Clock, Calender, Trip Metres, Vehicle Information, Contact Storage, Etc

Additionally, Your Budget would be the Determining factor of what you get as per Mileage & year, I can work with your Budget if realistic vis a vis your Expectation, Whichevver way, I would advise you go for an Accord with The Multifunctional Touch Screen Be it 2003 - 2007.

Good Luck[/b]
  cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Tight Clean Vokswageen Passat For Cheap Sale. / Get This At A Price Slash: Mitsubushi Gallant 2003 Model @ 1.5m / Toyota Corolla 2003 Model Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.