Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

How Can I Differentiate Between Men And Women Perfume? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Can I Differentiate Between Men And Women Perfume? (1164 Views)

Davido And His Dmw Boys Custom Like Pregnant Men And Old On Set / Why Is Music In Nigeria Today All About Love And Women? / Designer's Concentrated Perfume Oils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Differentiate Between Men And Women Perfume? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
It's all marketing.
There are no male/ female fragrances. There are only perfumes that smell good on you, and those that don't. If it appeals to you, wear it. Don't be distracted by the packaging, which so much of the cosmetic industry is based on. Just the juice. Breathe it in, let it rest on your bare skin, observe the silage. Detect the effect it has on you. However, if you insist on an answer,
1. Packaging. Male perfumes are more structured, less 'pretty', with more metallic and leather accents. Female perfumes may have rings or fancy caps, sashes and ties. They have willowy shapes, or gentler slopes.
2. Notes. Male perfumes have more woody, spicy, leathery notes. They may even contain rare and harsh notes like civet, or peppers. Female perfumes have many more floral notes. They can be sweeter, lighter, and tend to not last as long. You'll also never find a fruity fragrance marketed for men.
3. Ask the salesperson. They would know. It's their job.
4. Read the label. Pour homme means for men, and pour femme would be for women.[b]It's all marketing.
Re: How Can I Differentiate Between Men And Women Perfume? by seunlayi(m): 6:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
NICE ONE

1 Like

Re: How Can I Differentiate Between Men And Women Perfume? by Machiny: 6:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
Good
Re: How Can I Differentiate Between Men And Women Perfume? by kossyablaze(m): 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
Mmmm I can use all

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Differentiate Between Men And Women Perfume? by henribj(m): 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
the sex the perfume is made for is listed on the perfume packaging nah, unless you are buying made in sokoto or kano perfume.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Differentiate Between Men And Women Perfume? by sotall(m): 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
following
Re: How Can I Differentiate Between Men And Women Perfume? by coolebux(m): 7:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
Have you ever sprayed women romantic perfume as a guy walking down a street and suddenly bad boys abduct you claiming that your pef aroused them sexually shocked shocked

Omo na then you sef go know say pef de get mission and ambitions. grin grin grin

#op_check_am_welloo

1 Like

Re: How Can I Differentiate Between Men And Women Perfume? by Medunah: 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
Uhm, was i d only one who noticed dis is in music/radio section?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Differentiate Between Men And Women Perfume? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
Sorry,that's the fault of my browser.
Re: How Can I Differentiate Between Men And Women Perfume? by fearlesschicken: 11:29am On Sep 03, 2015
Medunah:
Uhm, was i d only one who noticed dis is in music/radio section?
I wonder oh! I don't know how perfume got to do with music

(1) (Reply)

Hon Rotimi Makinde Lunches A New Radio Station / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Naira Marley – Tesumole / Do You Think D'banj Is Actually "overated" ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.