Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) - Computers (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) (411188 Views)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 12:13pm On May 09, 2017
Lexusgs430:

I asked for 2. Because I also knew you might also be interested............. Nah only me you want make I handle 2?

Lol Oga you won't be the first
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 12:14pm On May 09, 2017
computerboy:

Lol Oga you won't be the first

LOL........
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by samxylino(m): 12:59am On May 11, 2017
Want to update my Windows 10 to Windows creators. Hope my download won't start from the beginning if my data get exhausted before the download reaches 100%
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 2:00pm On May 11, 2017
samxylino:
Want to update my Windows 10 to Windows creators. Hope my download won't start from the beginning if my data get exhausted before the download reaches 100%

If you do it from windows update then your download will start afresh with any small network problem. You better download the ISO file and use it. I already updated the links on first page
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by samxylino(m): 11:18pm On May 11, 2017
computerboy:

If you do it from windows update then your download will start afresh with any small network problem. You better download the ISO file and use it. I already updated the links on first page

Thanks. How do I install without losing any of my files.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by stephano100(m): 11:43pm On May 11, 2017
Hello people, please i need info on how I can downgrade hp pavillion laptop from Windows 10 to 8.1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by kellyon: 8:55am On May 12, 2017
samxylino:

In such cases you can use Disk Drill to recover deleted word document here. With its help you can recover any deleted excel or word document for free. I always use it to recover deleted docs on my pc. Quite convenient.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by femi4: 12:57pm On May 12, 2017
stephano100:
Hello people, please i need info on how I can downgrade hp pavillion laptop from Windows 10 to 8.1
Get win 8.1 disc

Insert it in the CD ROM

Restart your PC and chooss Boot from CD ROM

Choose fresh installation, remember to delete win 10 from your HDD partition
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 7:40pm On May 12, 2017
samxylino:

Install it as a software and you'll be given option to keep your files. But I'll still advise you to copy out your files to be safe
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by stephano100(m): 7:20am On May 13, 2017
femi4:
Get win 8.1 disc

Insert it in the CD ROM

Restart your PC and chooss Boot from CD ROM

Choose fresh installation, remember to delete win 10 from your HDD partition
Thanks sir, how do I delete win 10 from HDD partition?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by femi4: 7:40am On May 13, 2017
stephano100:

Thanks sir, how do I delete win 10 from HDD partition?
When you get to:
In the Which type of installation do you want?

In the next window, you're offered the choice of Upgrade and Custom (advanced).

Click on the Custom (advanced) button.

You ll see the partition where win10 was installed, just delete it
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by stephano100(m): 9:08am On May 13, 2017
femi4:
When you get to: In the Which type of installation do you want?
In the next window, you're offered the choice of Upgrade and Custom (advanced).
Click on the Custom (advanced) button.
You ll see the portion where win10 was installed, just delete it
Thanks a lot.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Bowlexzy(m): 3:58pm On May 13, 2017
Hello I am Samuel Bolu; Freelance computer technician, product manager, web content strategist and social media manager. I have worked with eCommerce companies and also small medium enterprise to help manage and monitor their website. Looking for brilliant and exciting ideas to help product manage. If you are working on a start up, contact me if you need a product manager and management help. 07035943189
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by JandyJ(m): 4:19pm On May 13, 2017
Help, My Laptop Drains Very Fast Ever Since I Upgraded To Windows 10.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 9:59pm On May 13, 2017
JandyJ:
Help, My Laptop Drains Very Fast Ever Since I Upgraded To Windows 10.

Did you install all drivers especially display driver? If you're sure you installed display driver and the battery is still draining then you're processor is amongst those affected by windows 10. You'll need to go back to 8.1 or 7
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by JandyJ(m): 8:42am On May 14, 2017
computerboy:

Did you install all drivers especially display driver? If you're sure you installed display driver and the battery is still draining then you're processor is amongst those affected by windows 10. You'll need to go back to 8.1 or 7

I Av Updated The Display Driver, I Will Go Back To Windows 8
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by joenor(m): 3:01pm On May 15, 2017
I downloaded a file from a site now, How can I covert that to be a bootable in a flash?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Dmedalion: 7:56am On May 16, 2017
joenor:
I downloaded a file from a site now, How can I covert that to be a bootable in a flash?
if its an ISO file.... Use Rufus.exe
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by joenor(m): 8:27am On May 16, 2017
ok thanks bro
Dmedalion:
if its an ISO file.... Use Rufus.exe
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by rawdpiper(m): 7:03am On May 18, 2017
@computerboy
For the AIOs, will there be an option during installation that we can select the the specified edition I want?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 10:33am On May 18, 2017
rawdpiper:
@computerboy
For the AIOs, will there be an option during installation that we can select the the specified edition I want?

Exactly sir
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by rawdpiper(m): 12:32pm On May 18, 2017
computerboy:

Exactly sir
ok....tnx
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by SegunDgr8(m): 6:06am On May 19, 2017
Good morning @ computer boy!Please,have been trying to update my windows 10 enterprise edition using various methods.Have used d method u stated below,it didn't work.what other options do I have before my system go crashing.Thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 9:29am On May 19, 2017
SegunDgr8:
Good morning @ computer boy!Please,have been trying to update my windows 10 enterprise edition using various methods.Have used d method u stated below,it didn't work.what other options do I have before my system go crashing.Thanks!

Update how? What are you updating? Windows update or you're updating to windows 10 from a previous version? And why will your system crash? Shed more light
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Mikocake(m): 5:21pm On May 19, 2017
good evening guys..my pc suddenly developed a fault, it stops displaying anything when I try to on it and it offs by itself after some few seconds..I've removed the battery and did a hard reset but no love..the battery is new because I bought it on February, so I don't think it's battery issue.please guys has anyone experienced this before?? is it a serious problem? how can I save the situation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 6:19pm On May 19, 2017
Mikocake:
good evening guys..my pc suddenly developed a fault, it stops displaying anything when I try to on it and it offs by itself after some few seconds..I've removed the battery and did a hard reset but no love..the battery is new because I bought it on February, so I don't think it's battery issue.please guys has anyone experienced this before?? is it a serious problem? how can I save the situation?

Did you try turning it on while charging it or just battery power? Also remove battery and try turning it on plugged in?

if it still turns off by itself then I'll need more details like which stage does it reach before going off? do you see hp logo or Windows logo?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by femi4: 7:20pm On May 19, 2017
Mikocake:
check the fan. Is it working?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Stephen6486(m): 10:08pm On May 19, 2017
hi guys...please I want to downgrade my system from Windows 10 to windows 8.. hope I won't lose my files?

can someone help me with windows 8 OS?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Mikocake(m): 10:56pm On May 19, 2017
computerboy:

Did you try turning it on while charging it or just battery power? Also remove battery and try turning it on plugged in?

if it still turns off by itself then I'll need more details like which stage does it reach before going off? do you see hp logo or Windows logo?
. yeah, I've tried plugging in with and without the battery and I still get the same results..it goes off after some few seconds..the screen is just black..it does not show any signs
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Mikocake(m): 10:57pm On May 19, 2017
femi4:
check the fan. Is it working?
could it be the fan?..the fan is working properly I think.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 8:06am On May 20, 2017
Mikocake:
. yeah, I've tried plugging in with and without the battery and I still get the same results..it goes off after some few seconds..the screen is just black..it does not show any signs

At this point I'll advise you see a technician. He'll need to disconnect everything (hdd, keyboard, dvd etc) from the motherboard and test it again. If it's still not working then it's a board problem.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by hammmedb: 1:35pm On May 20, 2017
My system always on my browser without opening them and this exhaust my data like mad what can I do to stop my browser from opening

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (166) (Reply)

Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.