Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) - Computers (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) (409777 Views)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Souljaboi1: 8:10am On Mar 28, 2017
semid4lyfe:

I got another WD 1TB ext Hard drive as replacement then so now I have two 1TB Ext HDDs. Good thing I kept it and didn't throw it away smiley. ***Big Lesson***

Are you willing to sell one of them ?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by bigmom: 6:00am On Mar 30, 2017
computerboy:

Why not use the ISO on the first page. By that way you can always resume download incase of network failure
please what is ISO?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 9:51am On Mar 30, 2017
bigmom:
please what is ISO?

A disc image file format. By that post you quoted, I was referring the guy to the windows 10 iso files I dropped their link on first page of this thread.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by NOBLEstag(m): 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
Hello, computerboy.

Here I am with another issue. My PC won't detect CD/DVD ROM. And I have tried checking device manager, all to no avail. I think i have uninstalled it sef.

I use windows 10pro. Please help, sir.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
NOBLEstag:
Hello, computerboy.

Here I am with another issue. My PC won't detect CD/DVD ROM. And I have tried checking device manager, all to no avail. I think i have uninstalled it sef.

I use windows 10pro. Please help, sir.

It won't detect DVD disks or the DVD ROM itself? Change your DVD ROM if it's still not working then it's the port on the motherboard
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by NOBLEstag(m): 5:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
computerboy:

It won't detect DVD disks or the DVD ROM itself? Change your DVD ROM if it's still not working then it's the port on the motherboard

It won't detect my DVD ROM. And it's no longer on the device manager since I uninstalled it.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 12:28am On Apr 04, 2017
NOBLEstag:

It won't detect my DVD ROM. And it's no longer on the device manager since I uninstalled it.

It seems like you ticked the box asking you to delete device driver when you were uninstalling it. That broke the ability of Windows to reinstall the driver from its repository.

Before I advise further, why did you uninstall it in the first place.

Your solution lies in one of these
1. You've deleted the device driver from windows
2. You have a bad DVD rom
3. You have a bad port on the motherboard
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by itzmarvyx(m): 8:25am On Apr 05, 2017
Computerboy. Help

My Dell mini laptop's battery lasts for about 2hrs before and runs low till about 5% battery critical level before going off.. . Recently I noticed that the battery doesn't last again, shuts down at 40% without warning... I'm really pissed now because I don't know the problem... I've tried removing the battery and holding the power button for a minute. It worked once and continued again.

Any solution?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 8:26am On Apr 05, 2017
itzmarvyx:
Computerboy. Help

My Dell mini laptop's battery lasts for about 2hrs before and runs low till about 5% battery critical level before going off.. . Recently I noticed that the battery doesn't last again, shuts down at 40% without warning... I'm really pissed now because I don't know the problem... I've tried removing the battery and holding the power button for a minute. It worked once and continued again.

Any solution?

You're battery is dead. A new one is needed
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by techlegram: 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
Cons of the Windows are using Google Chrome which offers best browsing services such as fast page loading, no virus infection, availability of plugins and many more. Mostly people do not like Google Chrome because they do not know its extensions which improves the experience http://techlegram.com/best-google-chrome-extensions/...........therefore this is a link to know them all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by techlegram: 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
The solution of the problem lies in the lack of knowledge about not knowing the best chrome extensions available, http://techlegram.com/save-facebook-videos-android-iphone/............therefore, these are the best chrome extensions available.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by NOBLEstag(m): 1:30am On Apr 07, 2017
computerboy:

It seems like you ticked the box asking you to delete device driver when you were uninstalling it. That broke the ability of Windows to reinstall the driver from its repository.

Before I advise further, why did you uninstall it in the first place.

Your solution lies in one of these
1. You've deleted the device driver from windows
2. You have a bad DVD rom
3. You have a bad port on the motherboard

I deleted the driver. How do I get it into working again?

Thank you.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Melvess(m): 8:19am On Apr 07, 2017
Hello computer boy, my HP windows 10 is working well and fast, but this my 2 fx and binary apps won't open and update properly, they just open half way, how do I solve the problem, thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by fabre4: 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
computerboy:

Compiled by Computerboy.

DOWNLOAD LINKS

Windows 10 AU all Editions (with all October updates) 3.5GB

Windows 10 AU Build 1607 October All Editions (x64) ISO(Preactivated) 3.4GB

Windows 10 AU Build 1607 October All Editions (x86) ISO(Preactivated) 2.7GB

All in all, I rate windows 10 8.5/10 so what are you still waiting for? Getting this beast on your PC and I promise you won't regret you did.

I use both an amd and intel graphic on my windows 10 but it doesnt allow my pc games to play.

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 9:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
fabre4:

I use both an amd and intel graphic on my windows 10 but it doesnt allow my pc games to play.

Install drivers for both. Connect to Internet and update through device manager
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by fabre4: 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
computerboy:

Install drivers for both. Connect to Internet and update through device manager

Thanks, but I have done that and it keeps showing me this kind of error ox00007b
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
fabre4:

Thanks, but I have done that and it keeps showing me this kind of error ox00007b

You've installed both drivers? do you have catalyst control manager listed in your installed apps? Right click on desktop, do you see "configure switchable graphics" as option?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by fabre4: 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
computerboy:

You've installed both drivers? do you have catalyst control manager listed in your installed apps? Right click on desktop, do you as option?

I have catalyst control center.
I see "configure switchable graphics"
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 10:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
fabre4:

I have catalyst control center.
I see "configure switchable graphics"

You get the error when you try to open a game? Try another game so you'll be sure it's not from that game. If it is then you reinstall if not then get me the error code
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by fabre4: 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
computerboy:

You get the error when you try to open a game? Try another game so you'll be sure it's not from that game. If it is then you reinstall if not then get me the error code

it shows me error 0xc00007b that the application was unable to start correctly and it started since I upgraded from 8 to windows 10
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by fabre4: 10:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
computerboy:

I have uninstalled and reinstalled 2 games
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 10:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
fabre4:

I have uninstalled and reinstalled 2 games

The solution could be any of these

1. Right click and Run the game as administrator
2. Install .Net framework latest version
3. Install directx
4. Install Microsoft Visual C++
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by fabre4: 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
computerboy:

The solution could be any of these

1. Right click and Run the game as administrator
2. Install .Net framework latest version
3. Install directx
4. Install Microsoft Visual C++

tried all except the net frame work cos I don't if its 4 or 3.5 I should Install

Am thinking of downgrading back to 7 or 8.1
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 11:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
fabre4:

tried all except the net frame work cos I don't if its 4 or 3.5 I should Install

Am thinking of downgrading back to 7 or 8.1

Or just do a clean install like formatting. It seems you messed up your dll library during the upgrade
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by fabre4: 6:09am On Apr 19, 2017
computerboy:

Or just do a clean install like formatting. It seems you messed up your dll library during the upgrade

OK thanks.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Yprinz(m): 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
My system Hp Pavilion G6 battery drains quickly, can some1 help me sethings to at least makes it last longer? Its a new battery, some one told me its because windows 10 pro drains battery alot... I need help please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
Yprinz:
My system Hp Pavilion G6 battery drains quickly, can some1 help me sethings to at least makes it last longer? Its a new battery, some one told me its because windows 10 pro drains battery alot... I need help please

Some processors still drain battery on windows 10. If you're sure you installed the display driver and it still drains then downgrade
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by lipman1122: 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
I thought it would be nice to share this with you guys. You can sell anything at SellersNG without limitation. Safe and secure platform for those who are looking for ways to promote their business online.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Dmedalion: 9:18am On Apr 22, 2017
Yprinz:
Has nothing to do with windows 10, optimise ur pc well,
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Dmedalion: 9:21am On Apr 22, 2017
clean install
fabre4:

it shows me error 0xc00007b that the application was unable to start correctly and it started since I upgraded from 8 to windows 10
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by fabre4: 10:58am On Apr 22, 2017
Dmedalion:
clean install
Pls what do u mean by clean install.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (166) (Reply)

Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.