Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:17 AM

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) - Computers (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) (433296 Views)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by jboixxx: 1:05am On Nov 02, 2017
obisco4u:

THANKS man but is it pre activated? Or do i need to use KMS after installation?
If you're running on already activated Windows, it will make use of your activated data else, you'll need to activate. So, it's not pre-activated.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by wag008(m): 1:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
please @computerboy, my Wi-Fi just disappeared from my system(i don't know how). I tried looking for it to turn it on like always but I can't find it. I
am just confused. my network used to show something like bars with an asteric. but now it just shows a computer with asteric. I have done system restore, sill the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by pointstores(m): 6:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
BUY ANY OF OUR PRODUCT AND GET FREE GIFT

200pieces of suder 2000watts inverter with 25amp inbuilt charger notice is modifed not pure sine wave prize 27,000

30hours solar fan now in stock RECHARGEABLE TYPE ALSO AVAILABLE proudly made in Nigeria with 2 bulbs plus solar TV

and DVD and USB loaded with children educational videos with 1year warranty available in 8inches,16inches and

18inches blade prize for 8inches 35,000 16inches 50,000 18inches 70,000.

NIGERIA MADE POWER BANKS FOR RECHARGEABLE FAN IS EASY TO INSTALL WORKS PERFECTLY WITH ANY KIND OF RECHARGEABLE FAN

SONIk ,LG,ANDRAIK,OX,BINATONE,LONTOR,STORM AND LOTS MORE WORKS 15HOURS WHEN FULLY CHARGED SOLAR POWERBANK

AVIAILABLE FOR FANS….

30hours Nigeria made solar fan 50,000

15hours Nigeria made solar fan 35,000

20HOURS RECHARGEABLE FAN 30,000

Nigeria made solar TV with DVD and usb function works 15hours without light available in 12inches 18inches

24inchess.

1kva inverter and 100ah battery 75,000

500watts solar Inverter plus 40ah battery 80,000

300watts solar inverter plus 26ah battery 50,000 mini solar fan plus 1bulb phone chargeing function 10,000

Used battery 200ah 48,000

Used battery 100ah 30,000

Rugged smart power plus India inverter pure sine wave with battery sensor function 1 kva 52,000

2kva puresine wave with battery sensor inverter 71,000

3kva pure sine wave with battery sensor inverter 152,000

Contec and suder modified sine wave inverter

500watts inverter without charger 8,000

1000watts inverter without charger 11,000….

1000watts inverter with charger 25,000….modified

2000watts inverter with charger 35,000….modified

Solar CCTV available in stock available in 4channel 8channel and 16channels…..

inquiry 08166117634....or

https://solarvisionnija.com.ng/promotion-buy-and-get-free-gift/
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by jboixxx: 8:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
wag008:
please @computerboy, my Wi-Fi just disappeared from my system(i don't know how). I tried looking for it to turn it on like always but I can't find it. I
am just confused. my network used to show something like bars with an asteric. but now it just shows a computer with asteric. I have done system restore, sill the same.
Brand and model of PC? Generally, just reinstall your WiFi adapter. If it's HP, use the HP recovery assistant to reinstall your WiFi adapter.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by wag008(m): 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
jboixxx:

Brand and model of PC? Generally, just reinstall your WiFi adapter. If it's HP, use the HP recovery assistant to reinstall your WiFi adapter.
Acer ES1-512-P9GT. which driver app do you think is best? thank
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by udemzyudex(m): 10:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
wag008:
Which windows?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by jboixxx: 11:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
wag008:
Acer ES1-512-P9GT. which driver app do you think is best? thank
i don't know the make of your adapter, so, go here to download the appropriate wireless driver.
Don't forget to select appropriate Windows version too.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by wag008(m): 12:21am On Nov 03, 2017
udemzyudex:
Which windows?
windows 10
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by udemzyudex(m): 3:16am On Nov 03, 2017
wag008:
windows 10

It was working before now right? If yes, you need to change your wireless card. Windows 10 will automatically drive it for u but is showing that it is not driven. Check of the cable is properly fix, if yes then u need to change the wireless card.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by wag008(m): 10:31am On Nov 03, 2017
udemzyudex:

It was working before now right? If yes, you need to change your wireless card. Windows 10 will automatically drive it for u but is showing that it is not driven. Check of the cable is properly fix, if yes then u need to change the wireless card.
which cable should i checck and how to check it? thanks
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by udemzyudex(m): 11:02am On Nov 03, 2017
wag008:
which cable should i checck and how to check it? thanks

Wireless cable, depending on your model of laptop, u can find it at the back of the laptop, after opening those small plastic case.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by wag008(m): 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2017
udemzyudex:

Wireless cable, depending on your model of laptop, u can find it at the back of the laptop, after opening those small plastic case.

jboixxx:

i don't know the make of your adapter, so, go here to download the appropriate wireless driver.
Don't forget to select appropriate Windows version too.

thanks for your help. solved. I removed the Wi-Fi card and cleaned it. I inserted it back and it worked instantly. thanks
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by udemzyudex(m): 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
wag008:
thanks for your help. sliced. I removed the Wi-Fi card and cleaned it. I inserted it back and it worked instantly. thanks

Welcome.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by onatisi(m): 10:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
Pls the dvd players on my windows 10 laptops arent woking.pls what .pls what can be the problem?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by udemzyudex(m): 6:36am On Nov 04, 2017
onatisi:
Pls the dvd players on my windows 10 laptops arent woking.pls what .pls what can be the problem?

Not working, as in it doesn't play the cd or does open at all? Either ways, u have to change it.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by onatisi(m): 6:55am On Nov 04, 2017
udemzyudex:

Not working, as in it doesn't play the cd or does open at all? Either ways, u have to change it.
it accepts dics, it rolls , it displays the contents but doesnt play. then i used another windows 10 laptop too, and the same thing happened. do i need to install an app for windows 10 dvd player ?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by udemzyudex(m): 7:39am On Nov 04, 2017
onatisi:

it accepts dics, it rolls , it displays the contents but doesnt play. then i used another windows 10 laptop too, and the same thing happened. do i need to install an app for windows 10 dvd player ?
Do you have VLC? Some format won't play if you don't have VLC. Try that first.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by onatisi(m): 8:59am On Nov 04, 2017
udemzyudex:

Do you have VLC? Some format won't play if you don't have VLC. Try that first.
pls how can i get vlc?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by udemzyudex(m): 9:13am On Nov 04, 2017
onatisi:
pls how can i get vlc?
Search for the pc version online and download.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by hustleranthem(m): 12:02am On Nov 08, 2017
Please help me with a link to download windows 8.1 I want to upgrade my laptop from windows 7
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by onatisi(m): 2:34am On Nov 08, 2017
udemzyudex:

Search for the pc version online and download.
thanks a million.. it worked.i downloaded the vlc and now I can watch all dvds . Thanks

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by udemzyudex(m): 6:30am On Nov 08, 2017
onatisi:

thanks a million.. it worked.i downloaded the vlc and now I can watch all dvds . Thanks

You're welcome sir.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by 11Anonymous(m): 12:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
I need some lil help I'm trying to share files between two windows 10, when I click the shared files it says no permission. I don do tire, but no success.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
11Anonymous:
I need some lil help I'm trying to share files between two windows 10, when I click the shared files it says no permission. I don do tire, but no success.

Are you sure you gave permission from the system? right click on the folder that's asking for permission and go to properties then click permission tab.

You must have basic networking knowledge to do this sha
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Princejebs(m): 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
computerboy:

d

good day computerboy,pls i want u to direct and help me on how to enable automatic update from admin command promt,you were d 1 who help me d last time in d instruction to disable it.I need to update my drivers too.Thanks
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
Princejebs:

good day computerboy,pls i want u to direct and help me on how to enable automatic update from admin command promt,you were d 1 who help me d last time in d instruction to disable it.I need to update my drivers too.Thanks

Good day bro. Just same way you stopped it. Only replace "stop" with start. open command prompt admin and type

net BITS start
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by 11Anonymous(m): 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
computerboy:

Are you sure you gave permission from the system? right click on the folder that's asking for permission and go to properties then click permission tab.

You must have basic networking knowledge to do this sha

I did all that, buh still saying the same thing
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Princejebs(m): 8:19am On Nov 10, 2017
computerboy:

Good day bro. Just same way you stopped it. Only replace "stop" with start. open command prompt admin and type

net BITS start
I should include the space too?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 8:26am On Nov 10, 2017
Princejebs:
I should include the space too?
yes
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Princejebs(m): 8:42am On Nov 10, 2017
computerboy:

yes
I don't understand the respond I am seeing

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 8:50am On Nov 10, 2017
Princejebs:
I don't understand the respond I am seeing

sorry my bad. its net start BITS
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Deicide: 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
My wireless Adapter just disapeared i tried reinstalling it but its giving me error

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (169) (Reply)

Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.