Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) - Computers (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) (408483 Views)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Androidking: 11:42am On Sep 25, 2017
type services

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Androidking: 11:43am On Sep 25, 2017
right click and select properties

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by aieromon(m): 11:52am On Sep 25, 2017
Androidking:

its ur windows update,

just go to the search and type "services" click on it . scroll down and locate "windows update" right click and go to properties , u will see option to stop it if its running , denu will option to disable it or set it to manual

Thanks a lot.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Androidking: 11:53am On Sep 25, 2017
u can disable or stop or do what ever u want with it ,pls remember to create a restore point first in case any thing happens,

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Androidking: 11:56am On Sep 25, 2017
aieromon:

Thanks a lot.

anytime pls dont forgt the restore point
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by desy24444(m): 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
unikazzy:
try this link....hope it will help u

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc23YHu3X6Y
it didn't work
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Androidking: 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
desy24444:
it didn't work

follow this page

http://kmspico10.com/#

everything u need is der
run KMSPico as admin

follow this link

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/TeamDaz/KMS817/master/KMSPico%2010.2.1%20%5BTeamDaz%5D.iso
download the crack for windows 10,

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by desy24444(m): 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
Please help my windows 10 is sucking data like water. I have done all the steps but nothing happen. Disabled my updates, same story. Abeg help me
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by jboixxx: 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
desy24444:
Please help my windows 10 is sucking data like water. I have done all the steps but nothing happen. Disabled my updates, same story. Abeg help me
Connect to the hotspot > open Network and internet > advanced options under WiFi > set your metered connection to ON.

Go to devices > under device and scanners > set your DOWNLOAD OVER METERED CONNECTIONS to OFF

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by desy24444(m): 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
jboixxx:

Connect to the hotspot > open Network and internet > advanced options under WiFi > set your metered connection to ON.

Go to devices > under device and scanners > set your DOWNLOAD OVER METERED CONNECTIONS to OFF
thank you. I hope it works
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by ginstinct(m): 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
Hey gurus in the house.

I have a Dell Laptop inspirion with windows 10 installed. The sound doesn't work.

How do I resolve "no audio output device installed" on it.

I'll look forward to your replies.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 9:20am On Oct 01, 2017
ginstinct:
Hey gurus in the house.

I have a Dell Laptop inspirion with windows 10 installed. The sound doesn't work.

How do I resolve "no audio output device installed" on it.

I'll look forward to your replies.

That means it's not detecting the speakers. check speaker cable and connection. Also try earphone and external speaker if you have
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by ginstinct(m): 11:25am On Oct 01, 2017
computerboy:

That means it's not detecting the speakers. check speaker cable and connection. Also try earphone and external speaker if you have

Thank you computerboy
I have checked all and even with external headset but I guess it's a driver issue... anyone with similar issue should kindly explain how to go about it.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by wableo: 2:54am On Oct 02, 2017
I am using windows 10 but I am not sure if it was upgraded from windows 7 or it came with the system, how can I know that?

What is the best way for me to downgrade to windows 7?

If I downgrade is it easy to change back to windows 10?

My reason to downgrade is because I want to install PLC softwares that can't work well with windows 10. If anyone have an idea of how I can use Siemens simatic manager on windows 10, it will reduce my stress.

I have tried double booting too but it wasn't successful. Can't I use two windows with a system that came with windows 10?

Please I will be waiting for answers. Thanks in advance.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by echobazz: 10:33am On Oct 02, 2017
Hello guys,i installed windows 10 on my system,but after few weeks I got a message that my windows has not been activated.

How can I activate the windows?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by unikazzy(m): 11:01am On Oct 02, 2017
echobazz:
Hello guys,i installed windows 10 on my system,but after few weeks I got a message that my windows has not been activated.

How can I activate the windows?
download windows 10 activator application
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by echobazz: 11:10am On Oct 02, 2017
Please my battery doesn't charge anymore, is it due for replacement or should i try the 60 seconds trick?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by echobazz: 11:11am On Oct 02, 2017
unikazzy:
download windows 10 activator application
Thanks,i will download it asap.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Androidking: 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
wableo:
I am using windows 10 but I am not sure if it was upgraded from windows 7 or it came with the system, how can I know that?

What is the best way for me to downgrade to windows 7?

If I downgrade is it easy to change back to windows 10?

My reason to downgrade is because I want to install PLC softwares that can't work well with windows 10. If anyone have an idea of how I can use Siemens simatic manager on windows 10, it will reduce my stress.

I have tried double booting too but it wasn't successful. Can't I use two windows with a system that came with windows 10?

Please I will be waiting for answers. Thanks in advance.

Is it a new system ..

U can find ur answers in YouTube always know that for any issues u have about windows 10 you see 99.9% solutions in YouTube. Just search how to install that app in windows 10 via YouTube, u will surely get ur answers der
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by wableo: 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
Androidking:

Is it a new system ..

U can find ur answers in YouTube always know that for any issues u have about windows 10 you see 99.9% solutions in YouTube. Just search how to install that app in windows 10 via YouTube, u will surely get ur answers der
OK thanks. Is a new system
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Androidking: 10:05am On Oct 04, 2017
wableo:

OK thanks. Is a new system

I asked that coz sometimes when u want to downgrade u either get the disk is MBR OR GBR DISK PALAVA.

OR
Windows couldn't install in this drive . learn more.

If that's d error while downgrading u need an expect to guide do it.

If u not den u can tell us d problem u were facing while trying to downgrade.
2: of u follow my previous advice and search online .

I for help u but I dont know much about the software u were talking about
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by wableo: 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
Androidking:

I asked that coz sometimes when u want to downgrade u either get the disk is MBR OR GBR DISK PALAVA.

OR
Windows couldn't install in this drive . learn more.

If that's d error while downgrading u need an expect to guide do it.

If u not den u can tell us d problem u were facing while trying to downgrade.
2: of u follow my previous advice and search online .

I for help u but I dont know much about the software u were talking about

OK. Actually the message is windows cant install on this drive when i try to install windows 7 in addtion to the windows 10 to make it double booting but Let me try YouTube if I didn't get it I will contact you again. Thanks
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by CuteMaro(m): 7:53am On Oct 07, 2017
Kudos to Computer boy and other gurus in the house for such a helpful thread.

Straight to the point. My PC on windows 10 creators update at one time totally became unusable for me.

The PC was stuck in a series of bootloop of blue screen (BSOD) and Bios updates, to put it short, it doesn't come on beyond the earlier mentioned stages. I checked YouTube and other forums to no avail, and this continued for days.

All I could capture from d forums were bad HDD that needs replacement or some other hardware stuff, no meaningful solution.

So I pulled out the ram, serviced the port using methylated spirit and brush, then switched d ram to the second port. I just tried this since I had nothing to lose in the real sense. And voila, that was it. Since then, nothing like BSOD or untimely shutdown, The PC became buttery smooth and even faster.

I figured this could be of help to someone out there reading this.
NOTE: it is a Core i3 PC with 4gb ram and 500gb HDD, running windows 10 creators update with heavy customizations.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Androidking: 11:10am On Oct 07, 2017
CuteMaro:

Straight to the point. My PC on windows 10 creators update at one time totally became unusable for me.

The PC was stuck in a series of bootloop of blue screen (BSOD) and Bios updates, to put it short, it doesn't come on beyond the earlier mentioned stages. I checked YouTube and other forums to no avail, and this continued for days.

All I could capture from d forums were bad HDD that needs replacement or some other hardware stuff, no meaningful solution.

So I pulled out the ram, serviced the port using methylated spirit and brush, then switched d ram to the second port. I just tried this since I had nothing to lose in the real sense. And voila, that was it. Since then, nothing like BSOD or untimely shutdown, The PC became buttery smooth and even faster.

NOTE: it is a Core i3 PC with 4gb ram and 500gb HDD, running windows 10 creators update with heavy customizations.

Thanks a bunch .

Maybe too many dirt entered ur PC . Nice guess
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Androidking: 11:11am On Oct 07, 2017
CuteMaro:

Thanks a Bunch

Maybe too many dirt entered d PC . nice guess
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 09, 2017
Please guys, my system does not display its battery percentage, what do i do.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
CHIMDIYA4EVA:
Please guys, my system does not display its battery percentage, what do i do.

check the small arrow pointing upwards near the battery icon. click on it, it might have moved there if not then go to device manager, uninstall the AC driver and reboot
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Olarewajub: 1:36am On Oct 10, 2017
Hmmm. Still stuck with November '15 update. It's a pity there is no night plan that can do the job.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Androidking: 6:50am On Oct 10, 2017
Olarewajub:
Hmmm. Still stuck with November '15 update. It's a pity there is no night plan that can do the job.

U can try airtel N200 for 1.5gig register as much sim as possible.
I have 8.

Registering more two

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by dannybomb(m): 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
when I off my HP pavilion laptop and remove the power cord the white LED is not turning off Pls guys I need your help is a windows 8 software
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Androidking: 11:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
dannybomb:
when I off my HP pavilion laptop and remove the power cord the white LED is not turning off Pls guys I need your help is a windows 8 software

Plug the power cord back to ur PC,
make sure its charging
and ur laptop is on ...

Den remove d power cord
to check if the light will go off.

If it goes off and later happen again. Then take it to Engr der must a partial contact. Btw d ba3 and charging port .

It always happen wen u plug d power code to d laptop and plug d charger to an extension
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by dannybomb(m): 7:22am On Oct 13, 2017
Androidking:

Plug the power cord back to ur PC,
make sure its charging
and ur laptop is on ...

Den remove d power cord
to check if the light will go off.

If it goes off and later happen again. Then take it to Engr der must a partial contact. Btw d ba3 and charging port .

It always happen wen u plug d power code to d laptop and plug d charger to an extension
it doesn't go off if I remove while the laptop is on. and another problem is, I bought a new battery if I plug the charger for the laptop to charge, it shows plugin charging but the battery is not adding up. it stays at that percentage it was earlier at. now the battery is at 0%

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (166) (Reply)

Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.