Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,396 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) - Computers (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) (412016 Views)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Gidah: 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
I need 256gb or 512gb ssd how much does it cost, for lenovo T460s
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by IGD2(m): 3:22pm On Mar 29, 2020
Stop using KMSpico and putting your CPU at risk. Get original Microsoft office keys

AVAILABLE FOR LIMITED TIME!!!

Get original Windows 10 home and Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2016 with product keys for N9,000 each.

Copies are digital downloads. (a link to the products will be sent to you via email to download along with the product keys)

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by trigar12(m): 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
I have activated WINDOWS 10 on my system, I wanted to download ms office suites but I found out that I have to pay 99$ + yearly subscription. I can't afford it for now, how do I get MS suites, without paying all those fees, especially Microsoft excel as I need it for the stuff I am learning currently
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by IGD2(m): 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2020
Get original Windows 10 home and Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2016 with product keys for N9,000 each.

its a one off payment. and you will get Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher. (Yours Forever).

Copies are digital downloads. (a link to the products will be sent to you via email to download along with the product keys)

WhatsApp: https:///2348033488959

trigar12:
I have activated WINDOWS 10 on my system, I wanted to download ms office suites but I found out that I have to pay 99$ + yearly subscription. I can't afford it for now, how do I get MS suites, without paying all those fees, especially Microsoft excel as I need it for the stuff I am learning currently
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Rexnegro(m): 8:10am On Mar 31, 2020
computerboy:

Compiled by Computerboy

DOWNLOAD LINK

OFFICIAL MICROSOFT WINDOWS 10 LATEST BUILD
(Visit with a non Windows device to get the link)
what up bro ? good morning, please what can I use to clean my laptop chassis of finger prints and other stains. the navy blue colour is not radiant so want to clean.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
Around how much them dy sell this cord stuff and which side for Cv??

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by udemzyudex(m): 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nuel182:
Around how much them dy sell this cord stuff and which side for Cv??

Hmmmm it will be very hard to see this type ,unless you visit Arena Oshodi or ask engrs that have the not working system in CV.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
Engr in the house. please what could be the cause of this?
Whenever I connect my external HDD to my laptop its does not respond, even though it will display the HDD in the explorer.
But I try the External HDD on another Laptop , it work perfectly.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by FuckHomophobes: 9:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
Vasgas:
Engr in the house. please what could be the cause of this?
Whenever I connect my external HDD to my laptop its does not respond, even though it will display the HDD in the explorer.
But I try the External HDD on another Laptop , it work perfectly.

Is the USB port working fine? Try changing the USB ports or rather try connecting to another USB port on the system
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by YourNextLevel(m): 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hello Gurus. Please my laptop is infected with virus. When i power it up and input my password it will show the screen resolution and any other click it will just freeze. The on/off botton will not work again except i take off the battery. So i always have the battery detached from the laptop

Please what do i do from here?

Thanks in advance
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Gidah: 12:00am On Apr 04, 2020
Anyone around ikorodu Lagos that has ssd 256gb for sale should pls hmu
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 7:58am On Apr 04, 2020
YourNextLevel:
Hello Gurus. Please my laptop is infected with virus. When i power it up and input my password it will show the screen resolution and any other click it will just freeze. The on/off botton will not work again except i take off the battery. So i always have the battery detached from the laptop

Please what do i do from here?

Thanks in advance
Try getting a paid anti virus and install it then scan your system.
if this didn't work, I'm sorry you just have to format your HDD but you can slave it first and pick up important file's before formating
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by YourNextLevel(m): 9:43am On Apr 04, 2020
Vasgas:

Try getting a paid anti virus and install it then scan your system.
if this didn't work, I'm sorry you just have to format your HDD but you can slave it first and pick up important file's before formating

Thanks @Vasgas for your reply. If i buy the anti virus would it start automatically when inserted? If not that means that it will be ruled out because the system will freeze on a start up
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 10:48am On Apr 04, 2020
YourNextLevel:

Thanks @Vasgas for your reply. If i buy the anti virus would it start automatically when inserted? If not that means that it will be ruled out because the system will freeze on a start up
that means you system does not boot up to the home page( to your desktop page).
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 10:51am On Apr 04, 2020
YourNextLevel:

No the anti virus will be installed, it not automatically.

if that the case, what did you notice before your laptop start hanging ?
Do you have vital files on the laptop?
If you have vital files then you can slave your HDD before formating installing a new Os but there are probability that the virus might be transfer to the new OS.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by YourNextLevel(m): 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
Vasgas:

No the anti virus will be installed, it not automatically.

if that the case, what did you notice before your laptop start hanging ?
Do you have vital files on the laptop?
If you have vital files then you can slave your HDD before formating installing a new Os but there are probability that the virus might be transfer to the new OS.

It all started whenever my phone (iphone) battery goes down. I do charge with my lappy. Then i noticed that sometimes it doesn't just off except i remove the battery. So my turning it on becomes attaching the battery from there it went on that it does start fully to function

Sometimes if it manges to turn off through the normal process after some days i will notice that it was on (thinking someone did) till i was there it came on and made a sound then i noticed it had issues ( the earlier stage). Though i do almost everything with phone so i careless about it that time

I have nothing directly on the main drive. I save valuable things in the 2nd drive
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
YourNextLevel:

It all started whenever my phone (iphone) battery goes down. I do charge with my lappy. Then i noticed that sometimes it doesn't just off except i remove the battery. So my turning it on becomes attaching the battery from there it went on that it does start fully to function

Sometimes if it manges to turn off through the normal process after some days i will notice that it was on (thinking someone did) till i was there it came on and made a sound then i noticed it had issues ( the earlier stage). Though i do almost everything with phone so i careless about it that time

I have nothing directly on the main drive. I save valuable things in the 2nd drive
install a new OS
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by YourNextLevel(m): 6:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
Vasgas:

install a new OS

Thanks very very much. Will work on it. I appreciate your time. Have a blessed stay at home lol
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 9:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
YourNextLevel:

Thanks very very much. Will work on it. I appreciate your time. Have a blessed stay at home lol
Peace
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Mac0: 7:42am On Apr 06, 2020
Can anyone help with the product key to activate Windows 10 Pro?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by IGD2(m): 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2020
Mac0:
Can anyone help with the product key to activate Windows 10 Pro?

If you are interested i can get you Original Windows 10 Pro Product key for N11,000
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by YourNextLevel(m): 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
Vasgas:

Peace

Hello dear. I just came back to say thank you, that a new OS was installed and am good to go also my D drive was secured too.

Stay blessed
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 4:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
YourNextLevel:

Hello dear. I just came back to say thank you, that a new OS was installed and am good to go also my D drive was secured too.

Stay blessed
You are welcome Bro, stay safe
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by oswaldvictor72(m): 10:10am On Apr 10, 2020
Good morning, I'm having issue with activating window 10, and the sound cease, I checked the settings the settings are normal. can someone please help me out with the solution?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Euphrosyne(m): 3:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
Good afternoon, my system just brought up smart disk error message. Any chance of getting a backup cos there are some important files I can't risk losing
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by vickertony(m): 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
computerboy:

not virus. Download recent drivers for your graphics and make sure your system doesn't overheat
Boss, well done.
Longtime, I have a problem with my pc battery, Dell n5050, tried charging it this afternoon after the battery died, its refusing to charge, it shows charging but not adding any bars.
what do you think is the cause?
I run windows 8.1
I have tried different things, still it doesn't want to charge.
if I remove the charger the system goes off immediately.

Bosses in the house your inputs are appreciated, I'm yet to see a technician.

I'm looking forward to your feedback.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 10:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
vickertony:

Boss, well done.
Longtime, I have a problem with my pc battery, Dell n5050, tried charging it this afternoon after the battery died, its refusing to charge, it shows charging but not adding any bars.
I run windows 8.1

Thanks in advance.

Go buy a new battery. take your laptop with you to test it
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Ibrahim3307(m): 12:03am On Apr 12, 2020
vickertony:

Boss, well done.
I run windows 8.1

Thanks in advance.
your pc battery is dead and gone
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Astark: 6:42am On Apr 12, 2020
Good morning guys I've this problem with my laptop.

Last two two months before this coronavirus saga, they put windows 10 on the laptop.

Within some weeks it's started saying windows will soon expired.

How can I solve this problem? Help please
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 9:14am On Apr 12, 2020
Astark:
Good morning guys I've this problem with my laptop.

Last two two months before this coronavirus saga, they put windows 10 on the laptop.

Within some weeks it's started saying windows will soon expired.

How can I solve this problem? Help please
Activate the windows
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Astark: 9:44am On Apr 12, 2020
Vasgas:

Activate the windows
I don't know how.

A man told me he activated his own since two years now without issues but mine didn't even past two months.

How do I know the real ones and what is the price?

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (166) (Reply)

Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.