Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) - Computers (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) (408879 Views)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Adewale1603(m): 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2021
ennyj01:

At bolded, how does it work? I mean how do I do it?
The OS is follow come and I don't want to displace it for all these OS sold at Ikeja.
there would be some saved restore points on your system and their dates. go to settings, and navigate to restore system settings, just select any older restore points and date before the issue started and wait for the system to restore and restarts back. you will lose recently installed programs or softwares on the pc but other files will be intact
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by ennyj01(m): 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2021
Adewale1603:
there would be some saved restore points on your system and their dates. go to settings, and navigate to restore system settings, just select any older restore points and date before the issue started and wait for the system to restore and restarts back. you will lose recently installed programs or softwares on the pc but other files will be intact

Thanks. I have finally fixed the issue
I updated the system and after doing the automatic restart, it started working properly.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Adewale1603(m): 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
ennyj01:

Thanks. I have finally fixed the issue
I updated the system and after doing the automatic restart, it started working properly.
alright
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by 21void: 2:17am On Sep 30, 2021
Hello, I bought a laptop for my cousin from someone who was travelling abroad, all was well until my cuz decided to use PowerPoint and download some applications, it was showing him an administrator error, apparently the guy I bought it from was an ex staff of a firm, and it was his work PC that I was sold, is there any solution to this, he can't download anything at all, it's asking for admin access, angry
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by ayox1(m): 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
Good evening, Pls computer guru's help me embarassed embarassed, without operating/touching my system, it operates by itself. Like moving of cursor, opening of files e.t.c.
Pls what's wrong with the system and what's the solution to it
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 4:47am On Oct 06, 2021
21void:
Hello, I bought a laptop for my cousin from someone who was travelling abroad, all was well until my cuz decided to use PowerPoint and download some applications, it was showing him an administrator error, apparently the guy I bought it from was an ex staff of a firm, and it was his work PC that I was sold, is there any solution to this, he can't download anything at all, it's asking for admin access, angry

Replace hard drive........
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by udemzyudex(m): 6:57am On Oct 06, 2021
ayox1:
Good evening, Pls computer guru's help me embarassed embarassed, without operating/touching my system, it operates by itself. Like moving of cursor, opening of files e.t.c.
Pls what's wrong with the system and what's the solution to it

Like I told you before bad keyboard can cause this, it doesn't necessarily mean that your keyboard must stop working, even if it is one for the function key that is bad it can cause a malfunction, the best thing to do is take out the keyboard and power on the laptop to see if it will stop.

Virus of updated drivers can also cause this, so just reload your operating system or format it.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by ayox1(m): 11:10pm On Oct 06, 2021
udemzyudex:

Like I told you before bad keyboard can cause this, it doesn't necessarily mean that your keyboard must stop working, even if it is one for the function key that is bad it can cause a malfunction, the best thing to do is take out the keyboard and power on the laptop to see if it will stop.

Virus of updated drivers can also cause this, so just reload your operating system or format it.
ok thanks
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 07, 2021
jubianose:
Pls house!!, I need a motherboard for
HP Notebook 15

Anybody that sells should please contact me on WhatsApp: [/+2348068071124]

With price and locations.

Thanks..

It’s available

Call or what’s mee 09014566031
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by henrysmith202(m): 2:14pm On Oct 07, 2021
Did you know about How to Fix QuickBooks Multi-User Mode not working Error?
If your answer is no. Then no issues, we're right here to give complete information which is really helpful to you. Just visit us and read our full article.
Article link: https:///2YkKtDm
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nigol: 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
Please I want to buy a Hp elitebook 840 G4 core i7, 8gb ram for 180K, London used. Is it a good buy?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by udemzyudex(m): 1:04am On Oct 11, 2021
Nigol:
Please I want to buy a Hp elitebook 840 G4 core i7, 8gb ram for 180K, London used. Is it a good buy?

840 g4 with those spec a good buy?

I'm even Suspecting the deal, if its from a trusted person, then it is a very good buy.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by jikins(m): 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
Nigol:

Good buy depends on what you want to use it for.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by OfficerNona: 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
I used my Laptop yesterday normally
Logged on today and discovered that when entering my password,it isn't going at all
I've been at the lock screen throughout today
What's the problem?
I entered safe mode and I restarted still the same thing

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Elvis8236(m): 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
Please guys help, I use a Lenovo Thinkpad Core i7 5th Gen, 8GB RAM whenever I install a fresh version of windows (19H1), (21H1), if I turn on my system it switches on and then goes off, I had to switch it on again before it boots to windows. However when I install 19H2 or 20H1 my laptop works and boots fine, also my device board is tied to windows 10 pro with onboard digital license.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Sologzy(m): 1:17am On Oct 17, 2021

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Yinksdavid(m): 9:27am On Oct 21, 2021
Do you want your OS environment and apps to respond quicker and run faster?

Do you want to always get the newest security updates, patches to restrict easy access of viruses, malwares, spywares affecting your OS environment?

Do you want to get critical updates to improve all app functions on your environment

Do you want to have personalization settings unblocked?

Do you want to have free support from MS Agent?

Kindly check if your Windows OS is activated and if not, ensure you get a valid activation/license key as this will save you the stress of resolving issues on your system by paying technicians all the time for OS related issues.

Genuine and Legitimate Activation/License retail keys directly from Microsoft available at a very low cost. kindly reach out via my signature for more details.

Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 (Standard and Enterprise Edition)
Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 (Standard and Enterprise Edition)

Office 2013
Office 2016
Office 2019 Professional Plus
Office 2021 Professional Plus

Microsoft 365
- Project Professional 2019
- Office Home and Business 2019
- Visio Professional 2019
- Office Professional Plus 2019

Office Home and Business 2016 for Mac
Office Home and Business 2019 for Mac

Office Professional Plus 2016
Office Professional Plus 2019

SharePoint Server 2019 (Standard and Enterprise)

Visual Studio Enterprise 2017
Visual Studio Enterprise 2019

Visual Studio 2017 for Mac
Visual Studio 2019 for Mac

Windows 10 Pro Plus
Windows 10 Enterprise
Windows 10 Pron N
Windows 10 Education

Windows 11 Pro

Windows Server 2019 (Datacenter, Remote Desktop Services user connection(50) and Standard)
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by roselynbas(f): 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
21void:

Do full format, wipe the system totally, you'd be fine
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by adibo(m): 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
Good afternoon all. I used my system yesterday without any issue and then I tried using it today, it refuses to boot, it is showing "the boot configuration data for your pc is missing or contains errors", what can I do?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by shogsman(m): 4:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
Guys please how do I remove my system from blue screen,it's not booting up,it was fine yesterday
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Yinksdavid(m): 4:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
shogsman:
Guys please how do I remove my system from blue screen,it's not booting up,it was fine yesterday

You will get some steps via google but the below should help as well.

https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/4-tips-fix-blue-screen-error/
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by udemzyudex(m): 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
adibo:
Good afternoon all. I used my system yesterday without any issue and then I tried using it today, it refuses to boot, it is showing "the boot configuration data for your pc is missing or contains errors", what can I do?

1. Hdd has shifted from it connector
2. Operating system is corrupt.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by teachmore: 11:25am On Nov 03, 2021
I have FOUND a trick to activate windows 10 for free.. check out this my guide https://teachmore.com.ng/how-to-activate-windows-10-without-a-product-key/
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Iseddy: 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2021
pls guys, have i been cheated? i sent my bro #110k to get me good hp but he brought me dell latitude E6530 core i5 4gb ram/ 500GB HDD. saying is a strong system.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by 21void: 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
roselynbas:

Do full format, wipe the system totally, you'd be fine
how do I do this, can I do it on the system or do I need to take it to an engineer? If I need an engineer, do you have any ideas the price for this? Of I can do it remotely can you tell me the steps.

Thank you. I know I asked a lot of questions, but I will really appreciate your help
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by 21void: 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Replace hard drive........
are you really sure this will work?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Yinksdavid(m): 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
Do you desire your OS environment and apps to respond quicker and run faster?

Do you desire to always get the newest security updates, patches to restrict easy access of viruses, malwares, spywares affecting your OS environment?

Do you desire to get critical updates to improve all app functions on your environment

Do you desire to have personalization settings unblocked?

Do you desire free support from MS Support?

Kindly check to confirm if your Windows OS is activated and if not, ensure you get a valid activation/license key as this will save you the stress of resolving issues on your system by paying technicians all the time for OS related issues.

Genuine and Legitimate Activation/License product keys for the products listed below directly from Microsoft are available at a very low cost. kindly reach out via my signature for more details.

Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 (Standard and Enterprise Edition)
Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 (Standard and Enterprise Edition)

Office 2013
Office 2016
Office 2019 Professional Plus
Office 2021 Professional Plus

Microsoft 365
- Project Professional 2019
- Office Home and Business 2019
- Visio Professional 2019
- Office Professional Plus 2019

Office Home and Business 2016 for Mac
Office Home and Business 2019 for Mac

Office Professional Plus 2016
Office Professional Plus 2019

SharePoint Server 2019 (Standard and Enterprise)

Visual Studio Enterprise 2017
Visual Studio Enterprise 2019 (Best tools for all programmers)

Visual Studio 2017 for Mac
Visual Studio 2019 for Mac

Windows 10 Pro Plus
Windows 10 Enterprise
Windows 10 Pron N
Windows 10 Education

Windows 11 Pro

Windows Server 2019 (Datacenter, Remote Desktop Services user connection(50) and Standard)
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by demborise: 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
See what my dell laptop is write, its just off and didn't on when I'm using it without plug and later when I plug it to socket its show no battery detected please what happened?

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by nugar09: 11:02am On Nov 16, 2021
Hello, I need help from you guys, I don't know it's the right place or not but it relates to w10 so I'm asking here.
I'm working on a project. I did a synopsis on office 2007. Now need some edits on the synopsis that is, putting a similar link on the same word that contains the whole document. It's take too much time if I'm editing in 250 ms word pages. Can I put a link at a time on the whole document? Any suggestions are helpful for me.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Jasoncooper: 4:44am On Nov 20, 2021
Looking for a reliable online weed dispensary? Visit our website now to buy Amnesia Haze. Buy Amnesia Haze today and get a special discounted price!
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Grom4ik(m): 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
Good afternoon everyone. Can someone help me or maybe someone has encountered a problem with Google Docs, namely when I select avery 5160 shortcut template for myself, everything seems to work, but when I start typing text, this template is not displayed on the paper. Is it supposed to be like this? Or am I doing something wrong?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by tejcena: 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2021
Hire our professional writers to do your next [b][/b]Aged Care nursing assignment and get the best grades. We are available 24/7, without any interruption in service!

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (166) (Reply)

Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.