Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Hidden Whatsapp Feature Tells You Who Your REAL Friends Are - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hidden Whatsapp Feature Tells You Who Your REAL Friends Are (3813 Views)

Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story / Latest Whatsapp Feature Update Allows You Share All File Types / Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hidden Whatsapp Feature Tells You Who Your REAL Friends Are by Entertain9jar(f): 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
THERE is now a very simple way to see who your best friends REALLY are.

Some 64 billion messages are sent using WhatsApp every day.
The cross-platform messenger, which is owned by Facebook, is hugely popular across the globe.
However the app recently snuck-in an unannounced way of ranking your new friends and contacts within the app.

WhatsApp fans are able to use the feature to rank their friends.
If you want to find out who you spend the most time texting within WhatsApp – simply open the app, then head to Settings > Account.
Tap on Storage Usage and you will be presented with a friends list, with details about how many messages you have sent to each.

http://newsnewsblog..com/2015/09/hidden-whatsapp-feature-tells-you-who.html#0

1 Share

Re: Hidden Whatsapp Feature Tells You Who Your REAL Friends Are by olafum1(m): 7:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
Good cool
Re: Hidden Whatsapp Feature Tells You Who Your REAL Friends Are by Justiyke4u: 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
But how does that tell you whom your real friends are

5 Likes

Re: Hidden Whatsapp Feature Tells You Who Your REAL Friends Are by Mogenerous(f): 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
And does that really tell who your real friends are?
Re: Hidden Whatsapp Feature Tells You Who Your REAL Friends Are by Gosj01(m): 10:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
The op self is confuse!

1 Like

Re: Hidden Whatsapp Feature Tells You Who Your REAL Friends Are by timilehing(m): 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
You mean I won't know people I regularly chat with unless I undergo this stress undecided

4 Likes

Re: Hidden Whatsapp Feature Tells You Who Your REAL Friends Are by dayleke: 11:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hilarious comments up there
Re: Hidden Whatsapp Feature Tells You Who Your REAL Friends Are by DrLee(m): 12:03am On Sep 03, 2015
more like people you waste the most time with

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Whatsapp Feature Tells You Who Your REAL Friends Are by encryptjay(m): 12:17am On Sep 03, 2015
Op

1 Like

Re: Hidden Whatsapp Feature Tells You Who Your REAL Friends Are by majamajic(m): 1:35am On Sep 03, 2015
Op sorry it didn't work

1 Like

Re: Hidden Whatsapp Feature Tells You Who Your REAL Friends Are by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 03, 2015
Mogenerous:
And does that really tell who your real friends are?
lol
Re: Hidden Whatsapp Feature Tells You Who Your REAL Friends Are by potolistic(m): 7:30am On Sep 03, 2015
There's no storage usage dere jor... Just network usage..... Lie lie 419 0p

1 Like

Re: Hidden Whatsapp Feature Tells You Who Your REAL Friends Are by Superstar007(m): 8:04am On Sep 03, 2015
All these wannabe tech bloggers. So, for your mind now you don discover something?

How you go chat with person frequently then you no sabi say na the person you dey like exchange message with?
Re: Hidden Whatsapp Feature Tells You Who Your REAL Friends Are by Cometova(m): 8:56am On Sep 03, 2015
Morning house!

I need a very good Graphic Artist!

Nature of job:
1. Chosen person gets paid per week/project.
2. It doesn't require any presence in our office - we send you briefs and you reply with mind blowing graphics.

Contact at once:
Whatsapp: 08099788344
BBM:5677C912

(NO Calls Pls!)
Re: Hidden Whatsapp Feature Tells You Who Your REAL Friends Are by wordcat(m): 9:26am On Sep 03, 2015
potolistic:
There's no storage usage dere jor... Just network usage..... Lie lie 419 0p

Network usage is all I see but still searching for the one the op is talking about.
Re: Hidden Whatsapp Feature Tells You Who Your REAL Friends Are by haryomikun(m): 10:16am On Sep 03, 2015
DJ haywire is about burst your speakers again with the mixx master, DJ haywire. This is a mix of the latest 9ja music and is considerably smaller in megabytes size compared to the last edition mix....
Below is the tracklist

1.Krept and Konan ft. Jeremih x Wizkid x Davido x Ice Prince x Fuse ODG - Freak Of The Week
2.Wande_Coal_-_My_Favorite
3.Patoranking Ft. Wande Coal - My Woman, My Everything
4.Wizkid - Expensive Shit
5.Sheyman - Kokan Aye
6.Hennessy Ft 2face & Wizkid - DanceGo (Eau de vie)
7.DJ Xclusive Ft. Davido - Wo Le |
8.DJ Xclusive Ft. CDQ & Lil Kesh - Dami Si
9.Tekno - Anything
10.DAVIDO ft UHURU + DJ BUCKZ - THE SOUND
11.Uhuru ft Wizkid - Duze
12.MC Galaxy - Komolop Cholop
13.Runtown Ft Uhuru - The Banger
14.Jefak x Nedo ft. Stringz - Koko Below
15.Wande Coal Ashimapeyin
16.Vector - Shiga ft Tools
17.Daboy - Bolenbe_prod_by_Antras 18.Orezi - Shuperu Remix ft Davido
19.Reminisce - SKiLASHii
20.Omo Akin - Ijo Oloti Remix ft. Skales
21.Olamide - BOBO
22.Phyno X Olamide Ft Lil'Kesh - Ladi
23.Sexy Steel - SISI
24.Mo'Blow - Wiggle Ft. May D 25.LIL KESH FT Viktoh - Efejoku
26.Kiss Daniel - Laye
27.Timaya Some More
28.DJ Spinall ft. Timaya - Excuse Me
29.Terry G ft. Wizkid, Phyno & Runtown - Knack Am
30.Masterkraft ft. CDQ, Olamide & Davido - Indomie (Remix)
31.Lil Kesh - Gbese

This mix will get you dancing when you least expect it to and even give hustlers more inspiration when hustling *winks*
Click the download button and get ready to groove guys!

The download link is Datafilehost.com/d/dfd4bf61
Re: Hidden Whatsapp Feature Tells You Who Your REAL Friends Are by Cometova(m): 11:49am On Oct 26, 2016
Publish your CHANGE OF NAME with ease!!!

Just Married?
Or
Just want to Effect a Change/Confirmation of Name in a widely read Newspaper?

@ just N7000 in any Newspaper of your choice you can have it done instantly.

DIAL 08071113399 NOW!!!

Fees for Each Newspaper:

The Guardian - N7000
Gets Published on SATURDAYS

The Nation - N7000
Gets Published on SUNDAYS

Champion - N7000
Gets Published on any day of the week.

The Punch - N8000
Gets Published on THURSDAYS

Contact Me:
www.dotuncometova.com