Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Deleted - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Deleted (2740 Views)

How To Recover Deleted Files On Android / How To Retrieve Deleted Wechat Messages On Iphone Directly Through Ifonemate / How To Recover Deleted Contacts On Your Android Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by computerboy: 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deleted by dulux07(m): 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
Its really fast n nice, every issue on windows 10 as a simple solution. 9/10
Re: Deleted by icekream(m): 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
computerboy:

Compiled by Computerboy.
P.S: I picked a couple of the tricks from random websites and others, I figured out by myself.
Pls pes 2015 is not working on it... Any fix to that?
Re: Deleted by computerboy: 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
icekream:

Pls pes 2015 is not working on it... Any fix to that?
Mine is really working fine. What error are you getting?
Re: Deleted by icekream(m): 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
computerboy:

Mine is really working fine. What error are you getting?
It opens and then closes itself even before displaying anything... Pls help a brother
Re: Deleted by computerboy: 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
icekream:

It opens and then closes itself even before displaying anything... Pls help a brother
First go to device manager and check your display adapter if it's Microsoft basic display adapter. If it is, then you'll need to connect to Internet and update your display driver
Also try re-installing directx 9
Re: Deleted by icekream(m): 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
computerboy:

First go to device manager and check your display adapter if it's Microsoft basic display adapter. If it is, then you'll need to connect to Internet and update your display driver
Also try re-installing directx 9
My display adapter is Intel hd graohics
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 03, 2015
Still looking for 2500 embarassed to update my system
Re: Deleted by computerboy: 11:58am On Sep 03, 2015
icekream:

My display adapter is Intel hd graohics

Install McRip VC Redist, .NET Framework 4.5 and DirectX End-User Runtime, and I think that should fix the issue.
Re: Deleted by computerboy: 12:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
runzlord:
Still looking for 2500 embarassed to update my system
What do you mean by 2500
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
computerboy:

What do you mean by 2500
Money to buy data
Re: Deleted by jaid23: 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
The win10 is shit for me.. i wouldnt advice any1 upgrading. i upgraded and i found out a lot of bugs, i was forced to go bck to my previous win version.

1. it drains battery very very fast, i mean VERY FAST.. normally b4 upgradin my b3 last for 4hrs buh after d upgrade it last ntin more dan 1hr 30min. even if u nt usin it at all, the b3 saver option is crap.

2. Groove music app mutes sound wenever u minimzed it.
3. sm apps aint workin
Re: Deleted by osasco55: 1:53am On Sep 04, 2015
Ever since upgraded my windows 8.1 to windows 10, my videos are now very slow and skipping, pls any help on what to do
Re: Deleted by computerboy: 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
osasco55:
Ever since upgraded my windows 8.1 to windows 10, my videos are now very slow and skipping, pls any help on what to do

Use VLC and also update your display driver
Re: Deleted by computerboy: 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
jaid23:
The win10 is shit for me.. i wouldnt advice any1 upgrading. i upgraded and i found out a lot of bugs, i was forced to go bck to my previous win version.

1. it drains battery very very fast, i mean VERY FAST.. normally b4 upgradin my b3 last for 4hrs buh after d upgrade it last ntin more dan 1hr 30min. even if u nt usin it at all, the b3 saver option is crap.

2. Groove music app mutes sound wenever u minimzed it.
3. sm apps aint workin

1. Latest windows update have solved this
2. I don't use groove so i don't know the cause. I use aimp3 which is light and best audio player I've used so far
3. Any app not working means you're not using the latest version of the app. Try updating the app.
Re: Deleted by Mekurexx: 11:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
Been enjoying the windows 10 upgrade. but recently, my start menu doesnt come up. I have tried the several ''solutions'' available all to no avail. if i want to shutdown I have to press CTRL+ALT+DEL which is quite annoying. all other stuff on my laptop is intact, battery life,drivers etc..just the start menu and cortana ish. can you advise pls?
computerboy:

Use VLC and also update your display driver
Re: Deleted by computerboy: 11:10am On Sep 16, 2015
Mekurexx:
Been enjoying the windows 10 upgrade. but recently, my start menu doesnt come up. I have tried the several ''solutions'' available all to no avail. if i want to shutdown I have to press CTRL+ALT+DEL which is quite annoying. all other stuff on my laptop is intact, battery life,drivers etc..just the start menu and cortana ish. can you advise pls?
I only experienced that in previous builds. I'll advice you to upgrade to build 10240. If that's your build then lemme know
Re: Deleted by Mekurexx: 11:18am On Sep 16, 2015
Okay... But how do I check the build I'm using? tried to check but no luck
computerboy:

I only experienced that in previous builds. I'll advice you to upgrade to build 10240. If that's your build then lemme know
Re: Deleted by computerboy: 11:30am On Sep 16, 2015
Mekurexx:
Okay... But how do I check the build I'm using? tried to check but no luck
Easiest way is to open command prompt. You'll see it at the top
Re: Deleted by Mekurexx: 11:35am On Sep 16, 2015
Just checked. Version 10.0 Build 10240
computerboy:

Easiest way is to open command prompt. You'll see it at the top
Re: Deleted by computerboy: 11:42am On Sep 16, 2015
Mekurexx:
Just checked. Version 10.0 Build 10240

Well....there are lots of solutions online. You can try them
Re: Deleted by Mekurexx: 11:45am On Sep 16, 2015
Sigh. They never worked....
computerboy:

Well....there are lots of solutions online. You can try them
Re: Deleted by computerboy: 11:51am On Sep 16, 2015
Mekurexx:
Sigh. They never worked....
Have you tried pc reset? Maybe some of your windows files are corrupt
Re: Deleted by Mekurexx: 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2015
I have done (Command/powershell).. still didnt work. I guess I gotta revert back to windows 8.1
computerboy:

Re: Deleted by computerboy: 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
Mekurexx:
I have done (Command/powershell).. still didnt work. I guess I gotta revert back to windows 8.1

I mean reinstalling the windows. Have you tried that?
Re: Deleted by Mekurexx: 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
I will try and look for a solution tonite. if not, i will revert back to windows 8
computerboy:

I mean reinstalling the windows. Have you tried that?
Re: Deleted by Mekurexx: 11:23am On Sep 18, 2015
I did a PC reset and its working now. thanks for the tips
computerboy:

Re: Deleted by computerboy: 11:30am On Sep 18, 2015
Mekurexx:
I did a PC reset and its working now. thanks for the tips
You welcome.
Now remaining battery ish, the general issue. Let's keep waiting on Microsoft/Intel
Re: Deleted by Mekurexx: 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
Actually my battery life wasnt affected. even when it had those niggling issues. it even improved it (charges faster, battery life okay). Not sure it affects all Intel laptops.
computerboy:

You welcome.
Now remaining battery ish, the general issue. Let's keep waiting on Microsoft/Intel
Re: Deleted by computerboy: 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
Mekurexx:
Actually my battery life wasnt affected. even when it had those niggling issues. it even improved it (charges faster, battery life okay). Not sure it affects all Intel laptops.
May be your system is on new generation Intel processors. Mine's affected
Re: Deleted by krestup: 11:17am On Sep 22, 2015
For those with battery issues, Windows 10’s has a new battery saver feature.

Tap or click on the battery button in the right side of the Taskbar.

Either dim your device’s display by tapping the button on the right or turn on Battery Saver to dim your screen and cut down on the notifications and extras running in the background.

You can read more about the Pros of Windows 10

(1) (Reply)

Access Control System (secured Your Doors, Gate, Turnstile, Parking Lots Etc) / Us Used Hp Elitebook 2540p Core I5 Available For Sale! / Install Windows Media Player Without Validation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.