Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) (101971 Views)

Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! / AIT Newscaster Caught On Camera! / Channels TV Newscaster Caught Kissing Colleague On Live TV (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) by Nickymezor(f): 12:59am On Sep 03, 2015
sonofananimal:
AND THE WORST PART BE SAY SHE STILL UGLY EVEN WITH THE MAKEUP.

RUBBISH WOMEN
U get bad mouth no be small angry
Re: What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) by Nobody: 1:58am On Sep 03, 2015
dabigwalls:
Microwave with a bowl on it. Table full of make ups. Disorganised work area. Oxford Advanced 'Learners' Dictionary. Birthday card for a birthday that I know held some two months ago. She fall my hand sha.

But this sister na from my geographical zones. So she has to be safe.

In this season of nepotism, this is what a standard TV studio should be! Haters can gerarahia.

Ok: I carried out an experiment this evening. I wanted to understand the mechanics of being FTC and I am FTC in just one hour.

I can confidently submit that it is an exercise primed for the mentally jobless, reserved for the physically disengaged, rife with rewards commensurate only with chasing the wind. I am first to comment just because I switched to Wifi and was refreshing my page per second per second. Is this what you folks fight for?

May God deliver you if you pursue FTC the way he will deliver Buhari from the crocodiles of the APC because the man means well.
this guy is smart...this guy is rilly smart.
Re: What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) by Nobody: 2:02am On Sep 03, 2015
NinaArsenal:
Lol, she needs to look beautiful before going on air.. Because the world will b watching her.
the world? Abi africa.....
Re: What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) by Nemesis99(m): 2:10am On Sep 03, 2015
so upon all the noise AIT makes, dem no even fit employ makeup artist abi? anyway share I am available for nw
Re: What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) by shut(f): 2:31am On Sep 03, 2015
A colleague bursted a colleague?
Re: What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) by Exponental(m): 3:32am On Sep 03, 2015
All of them do it. All TV stations!
Re: What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) by dabigwalls: 4:31am On Sep 03, 2015
markmira:

this guy is smart...this guy is rilly smart.

I'm loyal sire. I'm grateful.
Re: What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) by dabigwalls: 4:32am On Sep 03, 2015
whitecloth:

We shared the same mindset on this FTC issue.
Thanks

One love!
Re: What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) by WINDSOW(m): 5:13am On Sep 03, 2015
GabrielSuswam:
I watch AIT just because of Gbenga Aruleba

My Channels Crush Maupe Ogun... I LOVE U
Yea,Maupe Ogun is my crush too. I love her wisdom n eloquence.AIT should Gerrara hia men!!!
Re: What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) by AdeniyiA(m): 5:36am On Sep 03, 2015
Channels TV has taken the shine off them all, TVC dey try small sha.
That Channels is best in my opinion, beautiful people, good accents. can any station beats those fine chicks??

Chaii...yoriyori cool cool
Re: What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) by miqos02(m): 5:56am On Sep 03, 2015
EdCure:

That lady may not have received her pay for the past 7 months cheesy

The glory has indeed departed from AIT!
she is no longer at AIT she works with TVC now
Re: What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 03, 2015
dabigwalls:
Microwave with a bowl on it. Table full of make ups. Disorganised work area. Oxford Advanced 'Learners' Dictionary. Birthday card for a birthday that I know held some two months ago. She fall my hand sha.

In this season of nepotism, this is what a standard TV studio should be! Haters can gerarahia.

Ok: I carried out an experiment this evening. I wanted to understand the mechanics of being FTC and I am FTC in just one hour.

I can confidently submit that it is an exercise primed for the mentally jobless, reserved for the physically disengaged, rife with rewards commensurate only with chasing the wind. I am first to comment just because I switched to Wifi and was refreshing my page per second per second. Is this what you folks fight for?

May God deliver you if you pursue FTC the way he will deliver Buhari from the crocodiles of the APC because the man means well.

Seriously speakn, I had to register so I could find out whats with all the ftc craziness. .I even felt mayb dey earn som credits whatsover...
Re: What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) by toprealman: 6:49am On Sep 03, 2015
dabigwalls:
Microwave with a bowl on it. Table full of make ups. Disorganised work area. Oxford Advanced 'Learners' Dictionary. Birthday card for a birthday that I know held some two months ago. She fall my hand sha.But this sister na from my geographical zones. So she has to be safe.In this season of nepotism, this is what a standard TV studio should be! Haters can gerarahia.Ok:I carried out an experiment this evening. I wanted to understand the mechanics of being FTC and I am FTC in just one hour.I can confidently submit that it is an exercise primed for the mentally jobless, reserved for the physically disengaged, rife with rewards commensurate only with chasing the wind. I am first to comment just because I switched to Wifi and was refreshing my page per second per second.FTC the way he will deliver Buhari from the crocodiles of the APC because the man means well.
INTROVERT AND LADY F9 DESERVES AN UNWORTH MENTION HERE. COPY THEM.
Re: What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) by Jman06(m): 6:50am On Sep 03, 2015
But why are yorrobarr women so ugly. Smh
Re: What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) by CEtoO(f): 6:55am On Sep 03, 2015
Ayatullah:

Who send you? Dem tell you say Eve do such a thing? Or do you find it with Mary, the mother of Jesus?
HEhehe
Re: What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) by adellam16(f): 7:04am On Sep 03, 2015
Editor1:
Popular presenter of Focus Nigeria, Gbenga Aruleba shared this photos on his Facebook Page and tagged it;

"All in an attempt to cast news? Na wa"

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10206550962966181&id=1634258986&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10206550962966181%3Athid.1634258986%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1443682799%3A-7955536801514017855&__tn__=C

lalasticlala. ishilove
na new thing? Dats we ladies for u! Na public personality she b so she gats to look good na.
Re: What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) by ed2gbi(m): 7:08am On Sep 03, 2015
dabigwalls:
Microwave with a bowl on it.

That bowl is an accessory used in the microwave to cover whatever is being microwaved, so as to contain splashes.
Re: What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) by melder: 7:15am On Sep 03, 2015
dabigwalls:
R
what is R
Re: What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) by armadeo(m): 7:16am On Sep 03, 2015
dabigwalls:

I can confidently submit that it is an exercise primed for the[b] retarde.d [/b]mentally jobless, reserved for the physically disengaged, rife with rewards commensurate only with chasing the wind. I am first to comment just because I switched to Wifi and was refreshing my page per second per second. Is this what you folks fight for?

Similar experiment carried out by yours truly and I also obtained simular results. The Only thing you missed is the word retarde.d before mentally jobless. So I fixed that.

1 Like

Re: What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) by Bamz(m): 7:43am On Sep 03, 2015
dabigwalls:

Surely must be among the top comments of the year 2015. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) by Olaa: 7:52am On Sep 03, 2015
RickRichards:
Why does she have to do it herself? Are AIT that broke?
IS AIT not "ARE" shocked
Re: What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 03, 2015
Goahead:
Could that be Buhari's body language
let Gbajamiabila catch you lipsrsealed
Re: What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 03, 2015
Adelaide2:
As expected, she is an ugly Yoruba lady cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
and u are also a yoruba man oo
Re: What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 03, 2015
Lol she seriously need that...
Re: What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) by fairheven: 8:26am On Sep 03, 2015
EdCure:
That lady may not have received her pay for the past 7 months cheesy
The glory has indeed departed from AIT!
AIT. Has absolutely no business in Media and broadcasting.
Re: What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 03, 2015
what?
Re: What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 03, 2015
the first picture looks like Mr ibu with head gear on, i actually thought it was a man, even with makeup, and still looking like that?.
Re: What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) by delishpot: 8:47am On Sep 03, 2015
That man is foolish
Re: What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) by jkbee(m): 9:02am On Sep 03, 2015
what really concerns the person that posted it, poking into another person's privacy kiss.
Re: What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) by emmastone019(f): 9:14am On Sep 03, 2015
As expected, she is an ugly Yoruba lady
Re: What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 03, 2015
Nickymezor:
U get bad mouth no be small angry
YOU GET ROTTEN MOUTH NO BE SMALL angry
Re: What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) by apholaryn: 10:26am On Sep 03, 2015
Adelaide2:
As expected, she is an ugly Yoruba lady cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
who ur mama fineness don help?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying / Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) / BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.