Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Gtbank Not Paying FX OTC For Inflow To Dom Accounts - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Not Paying FX OTC For Inflow To Dom Accounts (618 Views)

$$$ USD To Dom Account / Investment Inflow To Nigeria Drops To 10-year Low / CBN Bans Sale Of Forex To BDCs, Lifts Ban On Cash Deposits Into Dom Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Not Paying FX OTC For Inflow To Dom Accounts by Piyke: 11:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
I tried withdrawing a recent inflow of dollars into my dom over the counter (OTC) and was told by GTBank that this is no longer possible. My options were listed as transfer to other dom account or cash out at the bank rate.

Anyone else experienced this?

(1) (Reply)

I Give You Dollars And You Give Me Naira (SOLD) / How To Promote Your Business / Should You Stick To Your Present Job Or Quit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.