Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,909 members, 7,821,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

High Speed Internet Nationwide - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / High Speed Internet Nationwide (3418 Views)

Class 10: 8,16,32&64gb Memory Card (best Price, High Speed, 7 Day Return) / Haweel 11000mah Power Bank With High Speed 2.1a Port & 1a Port (#5000) / Shop on Ebay & Amazon @ 350/$. Ship from US/UK & China to Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Speed Internet Nationwide by coretechng1(m): 12:17am On Sep 03, 2015
Get on the Internet at super high speed nationwide with our range of devices.
Get online in seconds at a super high speed by simply inserting your SIM card into this wifi router and you are good to go without configuration stress.
1. Too easy-plug and play
2. Works with ALL sim cards-MTN,Airtel,Etisalat and Glo.
3. 21.6Mbps-28Mbps.
4. Comes with 4LAN ports
5. Make calls with the sim card too.
Available at:
Coretech Products and Services
2nd Floor,Victory Plaza
57 Awolowo way
Ikeja,Lagos

Re: High Speed Internet Nationwide by coretechng1(m): 12:21am On Sep 03, 2015
Still pumping serious Internet.
Re: High Speed Internet Nationwide by coretechng1(m): 7:15am On Sep 03, 2015
Still pumpimg.

Re: High Speed Internet Nationwide by coretechng1(m): 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
Re: High Speed Internet Nationwide by coretechng1(m): 8:27am On Sep 04, 2015
Bombastic Internet speed anywhere and anytime.
Re: High Speed Internet Nationwide by writemeshyahoo: 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
How much is the huawei router?
Re: High Speed Internet Nationwide by coretechng1(m): 10:28am On Sep 09, 2015
writemeshyahoo:
How much is the huawei router?
NGN16,000 sir for the big one with LAN ports and 13k for the pockets sized one.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: High Speed Internet Nationwide by darexkey(m): 3:30am On Sep 10, 2015
can it work in ile ife, osun? if yes, what's the delivery plan?
Re: High Speed Internet Nationwide by Royruky(m): 9:56am On Sep 13, 2015
Which will you recommend: big or pocket size. And why?
Re: High Speed Internet Nationwide by BedLam: 11:11am On Sep 13, 2015
Is it router that's responsible for high speed or the service providers themselves? undecided stop misleading people. This is fraud! You can't tell me that a snail like airtel will turbo boost to 28 mbps. Liar oshi!

5 Likes

Re: High Speed Internet Nationwide by coretechng1(m): 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
BedLam:
Is it router that's responsible for high speed or the service providers themselves? undecided stop misleading people. This is fraud! You can't tell me that a snail like airtel will turbo boost to 28 mbps. Liar oshi!
Have you been defrauded by us?So its a crime to state the specification of a device you are selling?Go and get a life and stop hating.Hating will not help you.It will rather destroy you.
Re: High Speed Internet Nationwide by coretechng1(m): 5:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
Royruky:
Which will you recommend: big or pocket size. And why?
If you are using it in office go for the bigger one.If for personal use and need to move it around go for the small one.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: High Speed Internet Nationwide by coretechng1(m): 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
darexkey:
can it work in ile ife, osun? if yes, what's the delivery plan?
It can work in Ife.Its works anywhere you have GSM network preferably 3G networks for optimal performance.
Re: High Speed Internet Nationwide by adamspee(m): 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
Truely stop missleading people, internet speed lies on the operator, it is better you say your device can carry upto 28mb/s
coretechng1:
Have you been defrauded by us?So its a crime to state the specification of a device you are selling?Go and get a life and stop hating.Hating will not help you.It will rather destroy you.

2 Likes

Re: High Speed Internet Nationwide by Royruky(m): 8:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
coretechng1:
If you are using it in office go for the bigger one.If for personal use and need to move it around go for the small one.Thanks.

Ok. I will reach you soonest with respect to the small one
Re: High Speed Internet Nationwide by coretechng1(m): 4:05am On Sep 16, 2015
adamspee:
Truely stop missleading people, internet speed lies on the operator, it is better you say your device can carry upto 28mb/s
Show me where it is stated that MTN or whichever and not router offers 28Mbps speed.This man why not go and face your FOREX?
Re: High Speed Internet Nationwide by coretechng1(m): 7:03am On Sep 17, 2015

Re: High Speed Internet Nationwide by Everyday4(m): 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
We are all learning.. This router is it like an alternative to modem or a pc/tablet on its own?
Re: High Speed Internet Nationwide by coretechng1(m): 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
Everyday4:
We are all learning.. This router is it like an alternative to modem or a pc/tablet on its own?
Yes.Far better than modem.
Re: High Speed Internet Nationwide by coretechng1(m): 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
Pumping serious Internet.

Re: High Speed Internet Nationwide by coretechng1(m): 6:56am On Sep 29, 2015
Bombastic speed.
Re: High Speed Internet Nationwide by d33types: 8:39am On Sep 29, 2015
coretechng1:
Show me where it is stated that MTN or whichever and not router offers 28Mbps speed.This man why not go and face your FOREX?

You are still adamant..no where in Nigeria can you get upto 28mbps.at least not in the big cities. The way you are advertising will make the uninformed think it's your router that makes the speed bump upto 28mbps. What you are doing is tantamount to fraud ..wayo, ojoro

So because my HTC one can browse at 42mbps now means that mtn wil give me that speed? Op change ooooo

Don't get me wrong,it's a good product which my dad uses for internet sharing at home.. just to reiterate to those who may buy the product..the router won't make your 20kbps edge to be as fast as 28mbps

See my kindergarten English sef angry op careful o

1 Like

Re: High Speed Internet Nationwide by d33types: 11:32am On Sep 29, 2015
Some places in Nigeria Do not have 3g..and this product is useless to them
Re: High Speed Internet Nationwide by coretechng1(m): 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
d33types:
Some places in Nigeria Do not have 3g..and this product is useless to them
It works on 2G networks too.Thank you.And how is your FOREX trading?
Re: High Speed Internet Nationwide by coretechng1(m): 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
d33types:

You are still adamant..no where in Nigeria can you get upto 28mbps.at least not in the big cities. The way you are advertising will make the uninformed think it's your router that makes the speed bump upto 28mbps. What you are doing is tantamount to fraud ..wayo, ojoro

So because my HTC one can browse at 42mbps now means that mtn wil give me that speed? Op change ooooo

[size=13pt]Don't get me wrong,it's a good product which my dad uses for internet sharing at home..[/size] just to reiterate to those who may buy the product..the router won't make your 20kbps edge to be as fast as 28mbps

See my kindergarten English sef angry op careful o
Hmmmm.
Re: High Speed Internet Nationwide by d33types: 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
coretechng1:
It works on 2G networks too.Thank you.And how is your FOREX trading?

Do I look like a forex guy?

Besides ,utilize the device on 2g and come back and shout high speed ...

Chillax dude,we're Nairaland brothers.I sincerely am not trying to run you down.

Cheers
Re: High Speed Internet Nationwide by coretechng1(m): 5:49am On Oct 02, 2015
d33types:

Do I look like a forex guy?

Besides ,utilize the device on 2g and come back and shout high speed ...

Chillax dude,we're Nairaland brothers.I sincerely am not trying to run you down.

Cheers
You can't even run me down.You can only run yourself down and out.You are already working yourself up.
Re: High Speed Internet Nationwide by kode12: 6:14am On Oct 02, 2015
OP stop being hot headed,what you're being told there is the truth and I'm quite sure you know it.No one is trying to run your business down as it's a good product but your device is o lying 28mbps capable,it doesn't mean a buying buying it would actually have such speeds if the network itself cannot offer it which I don't think any can even offer as of now.It's good to be plain and not selling with half truths and cunning else you're going to have alot of naive disappointed customers who can spoil your reputation in the future.FYI I'm interested in your product and might get some for SME clients soon. Be open to constructive criticism bro. cool cool
Re: High Speed Internet Nationwide by coretechng1(m): 7:28am On Oct 02, 2015
kode12:
OP stop being hot headed,what you're being told there is the truth and I'm quite sure you know it.No one is trying to run your business down as it's a good product but your device is o lying 28mbps capable,it doesn't mean a buying buying it would actually have such speeds if the network itself cannot offer it which I don't think any can even offer as of now.It's good to be plain and not selling with half truths and cunning else you're going to have alot of naive disappointed customers who can spoil your reputation in the future.FYI I'm interested in your product and might get some for SME clients soon. Be open to constructive criticism bro. cool cool
Please point it out and underline it where it is stated that a network offers 28Mbps and not the router/device. Quote it here!!!

Re: High Speed Internet Nationwide by kode12: 7:54am On Oct 02, 2015
If you like have a 1gbps speed router,if your service provider can only deliver 512kbps in your location you're as good as using a 3.5Mbps modem to browse.Your device isn't the determining factor of download speeds,your carrier is,so careful you don't mislead those that aren't familiar.I dare say you post a screenshot of your device downloading a 1GB file @ 28MBps and I'll personally purchase 5Pcs from you today.
Re: High Speed Internet Nationwide by coretechng1(m): 11:03am On Oct 02, 2015
kode12:
If you like have a 1gbps speed router,if your service provider can only deliver 512kbps in your location you're as good as using a 3.5Mbps modem to browse.Your device isn't the determining factor of download speeds,your carrier is,so careful you don't mislead those that aren't familiar.I dare say you post a screenshot of your device downloading a 1GB file @ 28MBps and I'll personally purchase 5Pcs from you today.
Thank you sir.
Re: High Speed Internet Nationwide by BedLam: 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
coretechng1:

Thank you sir.
Oya put pics na undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clean/neat Iphone 6 (64gb) For Sale 95k / Cool Ps3 Games For Sale!!!! Pic Available / Real Capacity 15,600mah Powerbank For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.