Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,290 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Need Help To Update My Infinix Hote Note - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need Help To Update My Infinix Hote Note (950 Views)

My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly / Now That Hote Note 2 Is Here, What's Your Take On Specs And Design? / ADVICE Pls.infinix Hot Note And Hote Note Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help To Update My Infinix Hote Note by david6(m): 1:24am On Sep 03, 2015
I need help in updating my infinix hot note, I av downloaded d lollipop rom 0828, but am rooted with kinguser and got CWM installed pls need to b put tru on how to unroot and remove CWM so I can install d lollipop rom or any better method that won't brick the phone...thanks...
Re: Need Help To Update My Infinix Hote Note by dolapoiano(m): 3:11am On Sep 03, 2015
do you have ideal bout sp flashtools
if u do the new lolipop rom can only be flash using s flashtools
download sp flash tools v5
open and locate your scatter file then select firmware upgrade instead of download only and click on the downlaod
off your phone and connect it thru usb to the pc and the flashing begins
after flashing on ya phone and you are up and running bro ...
welcome to the lolipop team .....got mine some days back

Re: Need Help To Update My Infinix Hote Note by Itulah(m): 4:47am On Sep 03, 2015
Re: Need Help To Update My Infinix Hote Note by david6(m): 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
dolapoiano:
do you have ideal bout sp flashtools
if u do the new lolipop rom can only be flash using s flashtools
download sp flash tools v5
open and locate your scatter file then select firmware upgrade instead of download only and click on the downlaod
off your phone and connect it thru usb to the pc and the flashing begins
after flashing on ya phone and you are up and running bro ...
welcome to the lolipop team .....got mine some days back
..yea I av all d tools d problem is d fone rooted and with CWM how do I restore to d stock recovery
Re: Need Help To Update My Infinix Hote Note by Chyjoey(m): 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
david6:
..yea I av all d tools d problem is d fone rooted and with CWM how do I restore to d stock recovery
If you are using sp flash tools..Then you neednt worry abt unrooting cos the flashtool will overwrite the root and recovery...its only necessary to unroot when u wanna update via ota..remember to restore ur IMEI incase you tweaked it..
Re: Need Help To Update My Infinix Hote Note by tkatechy(m): 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
david6:
I need help in updating my infinix hot note, I av downloaded d lollipop rom 0828, but am rooted with kinguser and got CWM installed pls need to b put tru on how to unroot and remove CWM so I can install d lollipop rom or any better method that won't brick the phone...thanks...
Bro where did you download your lollipop rom I beg
Re: Need Help To Update My Infinix Hote Note by hawksford: 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
Re: Need Help To Update My Infinix Hote Note by david6(m): 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
tkatechy:

Bro where did you download your lollipop rom I beg
..check d link provided above sir
Re: Need Help To Update My Infinix Hote Note by david6(m): 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
Chyjoey:
If you are using sp flash tools..Then you neednt worry abt unrooting cos the flashtool will overwrite the root and recovery...its only necessary to unroot when u wanna update via ota..remember to restore ur IMEI incase you tweaked it..
...OK so I shuld go ahead..yea I will change back imei
Re: Need Help To Update My Infinix Hote Note by Chyjoey(m): 9:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
david6:
...OK so I shuld go ahead..yea I will change back imei
yup

(1) (Reply)

Ntel Nigeria Rolls Out 4G LTE Services With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months / Iphone 6plus For Sale 130 / Tecno Camon C7 Unboxing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.