Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,984 members, 7,952,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:08 AM

Bervidson Group / Dms Retail Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bervidson Group / Dms Retail Nigeria (1487 Views)

Retail Store Supervisor Job At Ntel Nigeria – Apply Now / Data Collection Agents At Retail Nigeria / Business Development Officers Recruitment At Bervidson Group - 3 Slots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bervidson Group / Dms Retail Nigeria by urbighead: 3:40am On Sep 03, 2015
Hello fellow nairalanders... A friend told me about Bervidson group at lekki phase 1... He asked if I was interested in a sales executive role and if I don't mind getting paid less than 100k but not less than 65k monthly, if I do I should go to 5, Charles Ifeanyi street, off road 14, Lekki phase 1 to see Mr.Joseph Ebata
He categorically warned that info he got about the company is that it has no staff yet and they need someone to resume as early as 8 and close at night which is why he isn't keen applying for the job as he lives on the mainland and can't afford the stress because he thinks d role is suitable only to someone living in lekki phase 1.. He too was referred there by a senior colleague at his place of current employment who told him too that he rejected an offer because they needed someone to work as an elephant and eat like an ant and the MD can behave funny when it comes to money matters especially salary discussions or money for day to day work activities. From Google I see nice things about them and the good conferences for retailers that they organize yearly... But word on d street about them is negative... Has anyone had an encounter with them before? How was the experience? Do you encourage me to go get a job with them? I was also told to submit CV before visiting their office to jobs@bervidson.com ... Please your response is appreciated as it is urgent. Thank u
Re: Bervidson Group / Dms Retail Nigeria by urbighead: 7:53am On Sep 03, 2015
Nobody knows about them?
Re: Bervidson Group / Dms Retail Nigeria by kayus4GOD: 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2016
I was invited also for the position of a Business Manager(8th Aug,16).Kindly give full details about them cos i don't want to waste my money n time.
Thanks.
urbighead:
Hello fellow nairalanders... A friend told me about Bervidson group at lekki phase 1... He asked if I was interested in a sales executive role and if I don't mind getting paid less than 100k but not less than 65k monthly, if I do I should go to 5, Charles Ifeanyi street, off road 14, Lekki phase 1 to see Mr.Joseph Ebata
He categorically warned that info he got about the company is that it has no staff yet and they need someone to resume as early as 8 and close at night which is why he isn't keen applying for the job as he lives on the mainland and can't afford the stress because he thinks d role is suitable only to someone living in lekki phase 1.. He too was referred there by a senior colleague at his place of current employment who told him too that he rejected an offer because they needed someone to work as an elephant and eat like an ant and the MD can behave funny when it comes to money matters especially salary discussions or money for day to day work activities. From Google I see nice things about them and the good conferences for retailers that they organize yearly... But word on d street about them is negative... Has anyone had an encounter with them before? How was the experience? Do you encourage me to go get a job with them? I was also told to submit CV before visiting their office to jobs@bervidson.com ... Please your response is appreciated as it is urgent. Thank u

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies At Noor Takaful Plc / Hello There, Write Articles And Get Paid / China National Electric Engineering Company Graduate Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.