Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Dubai Cars - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Dubai Cars (9477 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai Cars by ikp120(m): 6:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
uchman:

So sorry it skipped my mind
Aed * 65= Naira
The rate is 55 approximately from my search online
Re: Dubai Cars by jcross19: 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
ikp120:

I wish i can ever trust you to be fair and honest based on your reply. Why will each car have its shipping price? Just normal car o. Not even trailer. I am a well informed person when it comes to buying cars from abroad. I am the one to do the negotiation with the seller. All i needed you for was the inspection, payment and shipping. Of course you need to just tell me the cost of shipping a car from Dubai to Nigeria using roro and how much you charge for helping me to get the car down to nigeria. At least i can clear and register the car by myself.
this one is not shine eyes but shine your sense.
Re: Dubai Cars by uchman(m): 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
ikp120:

I wish i can ever trust you to be fair and honest based on your reply. Why will each car have its shipping price? Just normal car o. Not even trailer. I am a well informed person when it comes to buying cars from abroad. I am the one to do the negotiation with the seller. All i needed you for was the inspection, payment and shipping. Of course you need to just tell me the cost of shipping a car from Dubai to Nigeria using roro and how much you charge for helping me to get the car down to nigeria. At least i can clear and register the car by myself.

Thanks Sir for your reply...

I will appreciate If you can only ask me questions or suggest an option...

Cars are shipped from here based on year of manufacture and space occupied by the car inside container...

Dubai's way of shipping is different from the US and Europe...

There is nothing like roro shipping from this country, every car is containerised...

Please if there is something you want to know about shipping from here, you can ask questions here...

No body knows it all Sir...

Thanks
Re: Dubai Cars by uchman(m): 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
ikp120:

There's no need spoiling my name or making me look like a liar...

Why not call someone in dubai before posting...

Online??

The amount dollar is displayed online is not what it actually is...

Am not asking you to prove me wrong or write but place some calls first before criticising...

We are all beings you know...
Re: Dubai Cars by uchman(m): 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
jcross19:
this one is not shine eyes but shine your sense.

I really feel very bad about this statement...
But
I wish...

Thanks all the way
Re: Dubai Cars by jcross19: 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
uchman:

I really feel very bad about this statement...
But
I wish...

Thanks all the way
I don't even trust nairaland motor dealers anymore only few , I mean few are geniue while the rest are devil incarnate.
Re: Dubai Cars by samhay: 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
ikp120:

See Mr ITK.

So online na em u wan change money abi.
Re: Dubai Cars by uchman(m): 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
jcross19:
I don't even trust nairaland motor dealers anymore only few , I mean few are geniue while the rest are devil incarnate.

Thank God there is still few...

It all started one day. ..

Thanks
Re: Dubai Cars by ikp120(m): 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
uchman:

Thanks Sir for your reply...

I will appreciate If you can only ask me questions or suggest an option...

Cars are shipped from here based on year of manufacture and space occupied by the car inside container...

Dubai's way of shipping is different from the US and Europe...

There is nothing like roro shipping from this country, every car is containerised...

Please if there is something you want to know about shipping from here, you can ask questions here...

No body knows it all Sir...

Thanks

Okay, how much to ship a toyota corolla 2001 model, bank type
Re: Dubai Cars by ikp120(m): 9:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
uchman:

There's no need spoiling my name or making me look like a liar...

Why not call someone in dubai before posting...

Online??

The amount dollar is displayed online is not what it actually is...

Am not asking you to prove me wrong or write but place some calls first before criticising...

We are all beings you know...

I based what I said on my research online (fact). I like your business and have nothing against you. At least I never called you a scam in the first place. But that does not mean I trust you, of course, seeing i do not know anything about you or where your office is in Nigeria.
Re: Dubai Cars by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
ikp120:

i saw some nice cars tho but do you think this guy is genuine and sincere??
Re: Dubai Cars by ikp120(m): 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
AlphaMoi:

Me i saw too o, but if i send money to this guy i cannot really guarantee whether i will ever see a tyre o. This is because i cant tell anything about his office or shop in nigeria. I wish i have someone in Dubai who i know his base in nigeria
Re: Dubai Cars by samhay: 3:40am On Sep 06, 2015
ikp120:

Me i saw too o, but if i send money to this guy i cannot really guarantee whether i will ever see a tyre o. This is because i cant tell anything about his office or shop in nigeria. I wish i have someone in Dubai who i know his base in nigeria

Bros dis 1 wey u dey halla. A relationship starts from somwia. Why not av a private discussion with him. See if u can reach an agreement on something.

Abi u tink say na joke for seen to leave a thread like dis to survive a second without gettin shut down.
Re: Dubai Cars by uchman(m): 7:12am On Sep 06, 2015
ikp120:

Okay, how much to ship a toyota corolla 2001 model, bank type

#530k

Both shipping and clearing...

You can not be able to clear by your self because roro can not be done from here
Re: Dubai Cars by Nitefury: 7:26am On Sep 06, 2015
uchman:

#530k

You can not be able to clear by your self because roro can not be done from here

How much is the 2001 corolla itself if shipping and clearing cost N530k?
Re: Dubai Cars by uchman(m): 7:33am On Sep 06, 2015
AlphaMoi:

Good morning,

I can understand your fear about having a point in Nigeria...
Which part of Nigeria are you in?

I have contact points, reasonable people that worths more than what you will give to them that can vouch for me...

You can likewise give the money to them...

If you can be able to talk to Seun nairaland and he agrees to collect the money so that when I deliver he pays me the money, it's okay by me...If Seun agrees...

Bank can still do the job, you open an account and deposit the money, you and a family member of mine will be the signatory of the account with the agreement that if the car gets to Nigeria, they will automatically forward the money to me...

My Contact points...

Abuja...Gudu market Apo
Lagos...Alaba international market
Lagos...Ikeja
Onitsha...33 Onitsha
Onitsha...Ogboafere Onitsha
Akwaibom...park road Eket

Any of the above suggestions will be fine...

If not still convinient for you?
Am afraid this the best that I can think of now...

Maybe you come up with something...

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Dubai Cars by uchman(m): 7:40am On Sep 06, 2015
Nitefury:

How much is the 2001 corolla itself if shipping and clearing cost N530k?

Sir why people doesn't much buy cars from here is because of shipping...

This question you just ask me, I suggest you Google shippers in uae that ships to Nigeria get their contacts and call them, still put into consideration the dollar rate which is #230 in this country...Nairaland is a forum and a lots of people living in Uae are here on this forum and they are welcomed to contribute...
Re: Dubai Cars by Dexmars(m): 7:45am On Sep 06, 2015
uchman:

Good morning,
I have contact points, reasonable people that worths more than what you will give to them that can vouch for me...
If you can be able to talk to Seun nairaland and he agrees to collect the money so that when I deliver he pays me the money, it's okay by me...If Seun agrees...
Bank can still do the job, you open an account and deposit the money, you and a family member of mine will be the signatory of the account with the agreement that if the car gets to Nigeria, they will automatically forward the money to me...
My Contact points...
Abuja...Gudu market Apo
Lagos...Ikeja
Onitsha...33 Onitsha
Thanks

If this part can be worked on....... That would be the best for both parties.
Re: Dubai Cars by uchman(m): 7:50am On Sep 06, 2015
If Seun will agree on this mode of Escrow payment...

Nairaland will have a new phase of business...
Re: Dubai Cars by ikp120(m): 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
samhay:

Bros dis 1 wey u dey halla. A relationship starts from somwia. Why not av a private discussion with him. See if u can reach an agreement on something.

Abi u tink say na joke for seen to leave a thread like dis to survive a second without gettin shut down.

I have never lost 10k naira in my life. If i lose 700k it wont be a joke o. Suicide is not an option but that one will be more than suicide. I cannot be convinced by phone call or chatting with someone, anyone can talk whatever they want. I wish he has an office in Nigeria that can stand as a guarantee in case of any long story or vanish into thing air. I never called him a scam. Anyone who wants to pre-order can go ahead and tell us the outcome, I have nothing against this guy whatsoever, but I just think before I leap.
Re: Dubai Cars by ikp120(m): 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
uchman:

Good morning,

My Contact points...

Abuja...Gudu market Apo
Lagos...Ikeja
Onitsha...33 Onitsha

Thanks

I like that one on bank. How do we go about it. Please explain will you buy and ship the car with your money and then after the car has been cleared the bank will send the money to you?
Re: Dubai Cars by ikp120(m): 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
uchman:

#530k

How much do you charge for the runs?
Re: Dubai Cars by uchman(m): 1:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
ikp120:

How much do you charge for the runs?

Please we can discuss this part on phone or watsapp...
Re: Dubai Cars by uchman(m): 1:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
ikp120:

I like that one on bank. How do we go about it. Please explain will you buy and ship the car with your money and then after the car has been cleared the bank will send the money to you?

I can only buy the car with my money ( If the car is what I can be able to pay for not when you choose Ferrari as a choice ooo).

Payment for the shipping can only be done in nigeria when the car arrives...

Moreover the bank issue,
You in Nigeria will be the one to enquire from your bank if they can issue letter of credit or something related to that which I know is possible...I brought up the options just for you to be comfortable...

So check for the very best option that suits you...

Meanwhile...

You've not posted any link of car we are talking about...
Re: Dubai Cars by uchman(m): 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hello friends and fam,

All this while my credibility has been doubted by a lot...
Well it been a concern to me cos I know Rome was not built in a day...

I applauds those that stood their ground that they are not going to send money to someone they met online hence requested for my Nigerian contacts...that's the best thing to do, even if am in their shoes, I will do likewise...

THANKS ALL FOR COMING AROUND...
THANKS TO THOSE THAT HAD PATRONISED ME BEFORE...

Now I will always ship your cars and goods with
FUNLAS FREIGHT AND LOGISTICS LTD.
And you can always go there and make payment after you must have contacted me on my mobile or watsapp or here...

Our Nigerian offices...

LAGOS OFFICE
4a, Araromi Street., off Anifowose Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria
+2348026032617

ABUJA OFFICE
Airport Village Bassa
Opposite Omo oba Hotel Abuja

Mazugal Road,No. 38 Kano St.

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ANY PAYMENT TO THE COMPANY...THANKS

Ucheify98@yahoo.com
+971526591257 (watsapp) and calls
07065944625 ( Sms only)

CHECK FOR CARS HERE...

Dubizzle.com
Trovit.com
Dubicars.com
Uae.yallamotors.com

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Dubai Cars by zamirikpo(m): 3:16am On Sep 10, 2015
listed on a site u posted is an rx 300 which stood at 16,000aed. whats the cost of shipping from dubai....and do u have an idea of hw much it would cost to clear in lagos. then how long would it take to get to lagos.
Re: Dubai Cars by uchman(m): 3:48am On Sep 10, 2015
zamirikpo:
listed on a site u posted is an rx 300 which stood at 16,000aed. whats the cost of shipping from dubai....and do u have an idea of hw much it would cost to clear in lagos. then how long would it take to get to lagos.

Hello
What year of rx300?
Can you post the link here so I see?

Shipping and clearing will be done together by my company...

Thank you
Re: Dubai Cars by ikp120(m): 7:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
uchman:
Hello friends and fam,

All this while my credibility has been doubted by a lot...
Well it been a concern to me cos I know Rome was not built in a day...

I applauds those that stood their ground that they are not going to send money to someone they met online hence requested for my Nigerian contacts...that's the best thing to do, even if am in their shoes, I will do likewise...

THANKS ALL FOR COMING AROUND...
THANKS TO THOSE THAT HAD PATRONISED ME BEFORE...

Now I will always ship your cars and goods with
FUNLAS FREIGHT AND LOGISTICS LTD.
And you can always go there and make payment after you must have contacted me on my mobile or watsapp or here...

Our Nigerian offices...

LAGOS OFFICE
4a, Araromi Street., off Anifowose Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria
+2348026032617

ABUJA OFFICE
Airport Village Bassa
Opposite Omo oba Hotel Abuja

Mazugal Road,No. 38 Kano St.

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ANY PAYMENT TO THE COMPANY...THANKS

Ucheify98@yahoo.com
+971526591257 (watsapp) and calls
07065944625 ( Sms only)

CHECK FOR CARS HERE...

Dubizzle.com
Trovit.com

Thanks

You are indeed a real business man. I wish Nigerian business men abroad will be as innovative as you have shown yourself to be so far. I will talk with you on whatsapp when am free.
Re: Dubai Cars by uchman(m): 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
ikp120:

You are indeed a real business man. I wish Nigerian business men abroad will be as innovative as you have shown yourself to be so far. I will talk with you on whatsapp when am free.

My pleasure...

Thank you
Re: Dubai Cars by zamirikpo(m): 2:36am On Sep 12, 2015
u posted d link urself .......rx 300 2001. wots d cost to ship and clear
Re: Dubai Cars by zamirikpo(m): 2:37am On Sep 12, 2015
and how long would it take

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

*give Away Price!!!* 2008 Toyota Tundra For Sale At N6.5m / TOKS 2012 Model HONDA ACCORD Forsale.................. / Urgent sale Clean Toyota Avalon Price now Reduced to 380k Best deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.