Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,559 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

19-yr-old Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19-yr-old Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo (3212 Views)

See How 16 Year Old Rapes & Pregnant 14 Year Old Girl / 17 Year Old Rapes Man At Knife Point / Woman Curses Boy For Stoning Her Chicken To Death In Jos (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-yr-old Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 03, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
*cups of hot tea falls on her nighties*

Still choking here o
Re: 19-yr-old Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo by sdindan: 7:20am On Sep 03, 2015
Sophisticated fuckerr cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 19-yr-old Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo by cdaboss: 7:53am On Sep 03, 2015
wtf?!?!?
Re: 19-yr-old Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo by Vivalavida99(f): 7:57am On Sep 03, 2015
Now i think it's safe to say the world is really going to hell in a hand basket.
Re: 19-yr-old Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 03, 2015
What the fck is wrong with dis yolobas?

1 Like

Re: 19-yr-old Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo by okolochyke: 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
FKO81:
grin Things dey happen for west coast

Why are you looking for trouble? U don buy market

1 Like

Re: 19-yr-old Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin
Re: 19-yr-old Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo by meccuno: 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
No animal laws in Nigeria.........
Re: 19-yr-old Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo by nwadiuko1(m): 1:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
Ondo? Southwest? E dy dia blood shaagrin

1 Like

Re: 19-yr-old Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo by ahaz: 2:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
bonechamberlain:
na wa o. this is the real endtime boy.
anything is possible in the land of the tribal marks.

1 Like

Re: 19-yr-old Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo by bonechamberlain(m): 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
ahaz:
hahahaha. grin
ahaz:
hahahaha.
Re: 19-yr-old Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo by bonechamberlain(m): 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
ahaz:
hahahaha. grin[
Re: 19-yr-old Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo by AnambraDota: 8:59am On Sep 29, 2015
Burial Arrangement for the chicken have been released, we will keep you inform as things unfold.

RIPchicken grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 19-yr-old Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo by AnambraDota: 9:01am On Sep 29, 2015
The victim

1 Like

Re: 19-yr-old Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo by emeritus856: 9:02am On Sep 29, 2015
AnambraDota:
Burial Arrangement for the chicken have been released, we will keep you inform as things unfold.

RIPchicken grin grin grin grin

The frustrated old fool is here again with his new monikers. Lemme call those that will deal with him.

Cc: Amadiobinna
Re: 19-yr-old Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo by AnambraDota: 9:05am On Sep 29, 2015
He was arrested and his name given as Kayode (Yoruba), the chicken rapist

1 Like

Re: 19-yr-old Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo by AnambraDota: 9:07am On Sep 29, 2015
emeritus856:

The frustrated old fool is here again with his new monikers. Lemme call those that will deal with him.

Cc: Amadiobinna

Pls let's shun tribalism, its killing Nigeria faster, let's embrace one another, stop this tribal overdrive its not good.

God bless Nigeria
Re: 19-yr-old Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo by AnambraDota: 9:09am On Sep 29, 2015
Nigeria is one and there are criminals everywhere, Igbo, hausas, fulanis, ijaws, YORUBAS.

Please let's live like brothers and sisters, say no to tribaliism
Re: 19-yr-old Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo by emeritus856: 9:11am On Sep 29, 2015
[s]
AnambraDota:

Pls let's shun tribalism, its killing Nigeria faster, let's embrace one another, stop this tribal overdrive its not good.

God bless Nigeria
[/s]

Iheabunike Chuks, Tribalist like you amuse me cos you are frustrated. Saw your pics and had to pity you and your mom. I can plead with the nairaland community to donate money for you so you can be responsible for once in your life. Stop wasting your useless life online do e-wars. You are dying slowly. Lmao
Re: 19-yr-old Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo by mightyhaze: 9:12am On Sep 29, 2015
sdindan:
Sophisticated fuckerr cheesy
e fit evn be male chicken sef(cocky style grin). He don break gay law and animal right law cheesy
Re: 19-yr-old Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo by AnambraDota: 9:22am On Sep 29, 2015
emeritus856:
[s][/s]

Iheabunike Chuks, Tribalist like you amuse me cos you are frustrated. Saw your pics and had to pity you and your mom. I can plead with the nairaland community to donate money for you so you can be responsible for once in your life. Stop wasting your useless life online do e-wars. You are dying slowly. Lmao

Its not me, am sorry for all my past misdeeds, can we be friends now ?

Am not a tribalist, as Segun Lordsanora Fela from Okitipupa, am not one of them

Re: 19-yr-old Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo by funkiebully: 9:25am On Sep 29, 2015
Yolobastard can rape anything including fish, ant, snail, goat, dog, cat, pigeon as long as they get toto.

Yolobastards like toto pass ewedu
Re: 19-yr-old Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo by emeritus856: 9:39am On Sep 29, 2015
AnambraDota:

Its not me, am sorry for all my past misdeeds, can we be friends now ?

Am not a tribalist, as Segun Lordsanora Fela from Okitipupa, am not one of them

Iheabunike, We can be friends if you agree to go look for a job and pack out from your mother' s one room bq. Till then, you are still the irresponsible Ebuka.
Re: 19-yr-old Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo by emeritus856: 9:40am On Sep 29, 2015
[s]
funkiebully:
Yolobastard can rape anything including fish, ant, snail, goat, dog, cat, pigeon as long as they get toto.

Yolobastards like toto pass ewedu
[/s]

Arysexy, Hows your programme at Uniben?
Re: 19-yr-old Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo by funkiebully: 9:51am On Sep 29, 2015
[s]
emeritus856:
[s][/s]

Arysexy, Hows your programme at Uniben?
[/s]

Anu! Keep mutating moniker. Arysexy ko Arydisgusting ni.

Keep guessing
Re: 19-yr-old Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo by emeritus856: 10:13am On Sep 29, 2015
funkiebully:
[s][/s]

Anu! Keep mutating moniker. Arysexy ko Arydisgusting ni.

Keep guessing

Oloribu, you will surely deny it. Coward that cant even own up to his own moniker on an anonymous forum. Shame on you and your senile father.
Re: 19-yr-old Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo by funkiebully: 10:15am On Sep 29, 2015
[s]
emeritus856:

Oloribu, you will surely deny it. Coward that cant even own up to his own moniker on an anonymous forum. Shame on you and your senile father.
[/s]

Thunder dissect Ur father there bastard.

Do I appear like a yolobastard coward to u?

Fool!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akure RCCG Pastor, Bakare Caught Pant Down With A Married Woman In Her Husband’s / Oyinbo Man Misbehaves At ATM After Fraudsters Wiped His Account, Nigerians React / Picture Of ASP John Umoru, Who Was Indicted Alongside Kyari But Still At Large

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.