Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

SERIOUSLY! BOVI Caught Starring At Woman's Behind (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SERIOUSLY! BOVI Caught Starring At Woman's Behind (PHOTO) (970 Views)

Photo Of Nigeria Comedian Bovi Caught On Camera Staring @ A Lady On Stage / Bovi Caught Staring At The Backside Of A Chick At An Event / Bovi Caught Red Handed checkin out a woman's backside LoL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SERIOUSLY! BOVI Caught Starring At Woman's Behind (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 03, 2015

The rate at which women do everything to ‘enlarge their backside’ and make it attracting to men is on the increase these days.

This may have been the reason ace comedian, Bovi could not take his eyes off the ‘bazooka’ of another woman he was caught starring at.

Though married, Bovi still has eyes for good things and would not miss the opportunity to appreciate the work of God in another woman’s life.

Bovi was caught looking at the ‘backside’ of a female singer, who was performing on stage and was almost lost in thought admiring the lady’s ‘fundament’, which looked smooth in her outfit.

Remember what Jesus Christ said in the Bible, precisely in Matthew 5:28, ‘But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to desire her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.’

SOURCE: http://www..com/talk/topic,272314.0.html
Re: SERIOUSLY! BOVI Caught Starring At Woman's Behind (PHOTO) by Bugatie(m): 5:57am On Sep 03, 2015
Lols, but I don't see what guys like so much in the back zone,

For me, it's gotta be the front madness!
Re: SERIOUSLY! BOVI Caught Starring At Woman's Behind (PHOTO) by jazinogold(m): 5:59am On Sep 03, 2015
lol
Re: SERIOUSLY! BOVI Caught Starring At Woman's Behind (PHOTO) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:59am On Sep 03, 2015
That awkward moment he must forgotten his name..
Re: SERIOUSLY! BOVI Caught Starring At Woman's Behind (PHOTO) by samzheee(m): 6:07am On Sep 03, 2015
Re: SERIOUSLY! BOVI Caught Starring At Woman's Behind (PHOTO) by Leobrain(m): 6:16am On Sep 03, 2015
Re: SERIOUSLY! BOVI Caught Starring At Woman's Behind (PHOTO) by okosodo: 6:18am On Sep 03, 2015
That thing is worth looking
Re: SERIOUSLY! BOVI Caught Starring At Woman's Behind (PHOTO) by 175(m): 6:20am On Sep 03, 2015
Bugatie:
Lols, but I don't see what guys like so much in the back zone,

For me, it's gotta be the front madness!

Na dsame boat carry us come jare! I like breasticles like kini. . .gringrin
Re: SERIOUSLY! BOVI Caught Starring At Woman's Behind (PHOTO) by Bugatie(m): 6:44am On Sep 03, 2015
175:

Na dsame boat carry us come jare! I like breasticles like kini. . .gringrin

Bad guy, onye "ara"

(1) (Reply)

Meet Aisha The Fine Uniabj Girl That Isn Afraid To Show Off Her Huge B00bs / See Photos From Actress Monalisa Chinda's 41st Birthday Celebration / Halimah Abubakar On Septum Ring Criticisms "Don’t Compare Me To Anyone"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.