Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Pls Can Any Body Teach Me How To Change A Phone Imel - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Can Any Body Teach Me How To Change A Phone Imel (1964 Views)

Invalid Imel / 9mobile Name Change; A Comment May Have Just Cost This Man His Job (pictures) / Track Your Lost Device With IMEL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Can Any Body Teach Me How To Change A Phone Imel by Vicboi1(m): 6:02am On Sep 03, 2015
Pls my Country people since I came to nairaland I have been hearing people saying u change an imel of a phone but I usually get confused pls can someone teach me how to do it because I want to change mine so I can also do the glo bis for my android phone pls!!!!! It's not everyone that knows about it
I have a laptop if it's needed to change imel of a phone I just need help or someone to teach me
Thanks to anyone who read this and wants to help me
Re: Pls Can Any Body Teach Me How To Change A Phone Imel by Milly02(m): 6:09am On Sep 03, 2015
Re: Pls Can Any Body Teach Me How To Change A Phone Imel by donholy28(m): 6:10am On Sep 03, 2015
which phone?
Re: Pls Can Any Body Teach Me How To Change A Phone Imel by shortgun(m): 6:15am On Sep 03, 2015
Vicboi1:
Pls my Country people since I came to nairaland I have been hearing people saying u change an imel of a phone but I usually get confused pls can someone teach me how to do it because I want to change mine so I can also do the glo bis for my android phone pls!!!!! It's not everyone that knows about it
I have a laptop if it's needed to change imel of a phone I just need help or someone to teach me
Thanks to anyone who read this and wants to help me
I will teach you but I will do it one step at a time.
1. Is your phone rooted?
2. If ur answered yes to 1 proceed to 3.
3. Go to google play ...download and install BB imei generator.

Let me know when you have the above so we can proceed
Re: Pls Can Any Body Teach Me How To Change A Phone Imel by ibzane4nafs(m): 6:18am On Sep 03, 2015
shortgun:
1. Is your phone rooted?

please how do I root my phone?
Re: Pls Can Any Body Teach Me How To Change A Phone Imel by XtraSmooth404: 6:27am On Sep 03, 2015
following
Re: Pls Can Any Body Teach Me How To Change A Phone Imel by Anseth(m): 6:38am On Sep 03, 2015
Fisrt. you must root your android phone before you can tweak your phone Imei to BlackBerry imei so that you can the glo bis with it. that's what am using at the moment..
Now go to Google search and download KINGROOT v4.5 to your phone. its the best wat to root any android phone without using PC. but make sure your phone is connected and browsing. its easy to use.
when you are done rooting your phone, go to this link below and follow instructions on how to tweak your phone imei to BlackBerry imei without downloading any app from Google play store:

www.techsng.com/2014/12/proven-steps-changing-android-phone-imei-blackberry-imei.html

you will need a BlackBerry imei. just look for anybody that uses a BB fail *#06# the Imei number will display on the screen copy it down correctly without the dots (.) in between the numbers. no harm will come to BB when u use the imei number. I used my wife's Bob imei and her Bob is still working perfectly. or simply Google for Bob imei.

1 Like

Re: Pls Can Any Body Teach Me How To Change A Phone Imel by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 03, 2015
Root? Loooooooong story................

Just dail *#*#3646633#*#*

Or

*#7465625#

But the later most times works.

Step 2: slide to connectivity

Enter CDS information

Enter Radio information

Select what sim you want(if ur phone is dual sim)

Now edit the text(AT+) you can clear it and write it again, then you would see options to choose from and select the first one

Or
Jusr write AT+EGMR=1,7,""

Write you new imei in between the qoutation marks, then click on "send at command" or what ever send button you see there

*restart your phone

If it does not work, then consinder rooting. smiley

Follow my channel below.

1 Like

Re: Pls Can Any Body Teach Me How To Change A Phone Imel by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 03, 2015
What brand of phone do you have? If it's a phone with an MT65** chip from MediaTek, you're in luck. If not, don't bother yourself overmuch as the process is probably too complex for you.
Re: Pls Can Any Body Teach Me How To Change A Phone Imel by Vicboi1(m): 10:39am On Sep 03, 2015
donholy28:
which phone?
my phone is infinixhot x507
Re: Pls Can Any Body Teach Me How To Change A Phone Imel by Vicboi1(m): 10:40am On Sep 03, 2015
dmyke:
What brand of phone do you have? If it's a phone with an MT65** chip from MediaTek, you're in luck. If not, don't bother yourself overmuch as the process is probably too complex for you.
how can i identify if its is a phone of MT65*** chip
Re: Pls Can Any Body Teach Me How To Change A Phone Imel by Vicboi1(m): 10:44am On Sep 03, 2015
Anseth:
Fisrt. you must root your android phone before you can tweak your phone Imei to BlackBerry imei so that you can the glo bis with it. that's what am using at the moment..
Now go to Google search and download KINGROOT v4.5 to your phone. its the best wat to root any android phone without using PC. but make sure your phone is connected and browsing. its easy to use.
when you are done rooting your phone, go to this link below and follow instructions on how to tweak your phone imei to BlackBerry imei without downloading any app from Google play store:
www.techsng.com/2014/12/proven-steps-changing-android-phone-imei-blackberry-imei.html
you will need a BlackBerry imei. just look for anybody that uses a BB fail *#06# the Imei number will display on the screen copy it down correctly without the dots (.) in between the numbers. no harm will come to BB when u use the imei number. I used my wife's Bob imei and her Bob is still working perfectly. or simply Google for Bob imei.
thanks bro i would try it out and give u a feedback bless you for that knowledge
Re: Pls Can Any Body Teach Me How To Change A Phone Imel by Vicboi1(m): 11:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
shortgun:
1. Is your phone rooted?

Bro pls sorry for the delay I just did it and what the next step
Re: Pls Can Any Body Teach Me How To Change A Phone Imel by Vicboi1(m): 11:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
Anseth:

Pls I just downloaded it pls what next bro
Re: Pls Can Any Body Teach Me How To Change A Phone Imel by gidjah(m): 2:17am On Sep 05, 2015
dmyke:
How do I identify a rooted phone pls?.bought a gionee infinity yday ,and saw this kingroot app on it, does it mean the phone is rooted?.tried even browsing with my mtn 1 gig on it d phone kept showing error browsing bla bla bla ..can you give some assistance?
Re: Pls Can Any Body Teach Me How To Change A Phone Imel by gidjah(m): 2:19am On Sep 05, 2015
dmyke:
How do I recognize if it is the type pls?
Re: Pls Can Any Body Teach Me How To Change A Phone Imel by desy24444(m): 5:52am On Sep 05, 2015
Pls I need info on how to change my htc vivid fone imei
Re: Pls Can Any Body Teach Me How To Change A Phone Imel by teewhydope(m): 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
Download "chamelephon" from playstore....

Change imei easily...

Minimize app and switch phone to offline/online mode...

Check your imei with *#06#...

Done!!!

Nb. You must be rooted
Re: Pls Can Any Body Teach Me How To Change A Phone Imel by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
runzlord:
Root? Loooooooong story................

Just dail *#*#3646633#*#*

Or

*#7465625#

But the later most times works.

Step 2: slide to connectivity

Enter CDS information

Enter Radio information

Select what sim you want(if ur phone is dual sim)

Now edit the text(AT+) you can clear it and write it again, then you would see options to choose from and select the first one

Or
Jusr write AT+EGMR=1,7,""

Write you new imei in between the qoutation marks, then click on "send at command" or what ever send button you see there

*restart your phone

If it does not work, then consinder rooting. smiley

Follow my channel below.

can I try this shit on my Infinix hot 2
Re: Pls Can Any Body Teach Me How To Change A Phone Imel by Nobody: 1:33am On Sep 06, 2015
wallace83:

can I try this shit on my Infinix hot 2
Yes, plus it is not sh*t
Re: Pls Can Any Body Teach Me How To Change A Phone Imel by allforgood: 3:31am On Sep 06, 2015
IT IS IMPORSIBLE TO CHANGE PHONE OR ANY MATERIAL IMEI.

SUCH THOUGHT IS QUESTIONABLE? HOW DID YOU GET THE PHONE?

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge For Sale!!! (photos) / Mid-range Phone Compatible With Glo 4G LTE / Meet itel S15 and S15 Pro the first 'Google Gallery Go' Smartphones in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.