Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Have You Seen Any Cake More Creative Than This? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Seen Any Cake More Creative Than This? (68665 Views)

Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) / Any Cake Lovers In The House-chocolate Cake Recipe-very Easy / Have You Seen Any Cake More Creative Than This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen Any Cake More Creative Than This? by Noloss(f): 10:32am On Sep 03, 2015
Some shd pls tell op dat am interested in d pot only.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Any Cake More Creative Than This? by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 03, 2015
butterflyy:
Wow, this is brilliantly amazing. Thumbs up

I expect you to show interest to learn it
Re: Have You Seen Any Cake More Creative Than This? by mightyrocket(m): 10:34am On Sep 03, 2015
it partially wahoos me smileyit partially wahoos me
Re: Have You Seen Any Cake More Creative Than This? by DONFASZY(m): 10:34am On Sep 03, 2015
pls I wil lv to have dis on ma traditional wedding once I found my half dis yr or early next yr

pls give me d contact
Re: Have You Seen Any Cake More Creative Than This? by faith551(m): 10:39am On Sep 03, 2015
Wow, we have talents in Nigeria, I saw a pic of the world's most costliest cake, and it was nothing creative, just a giant piece of ice decorated with diamonds, was I supposed to eat diamonds?

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Any Cake More Creative Than This? by haryomikun(m): 10:41am On Sep 03, 2015
DJ haywire is about burst your speakers again with the mixx master, DJ haywire. This is a mix of the latest 9ja music and is considerably smaller in megabytes size compared to the last edition mix....
Below is the tracklist

1.Krept and Konan ft. Jeremih x Wizkid x Davido x Ice Prince x Fuse ODG - Freak Of The Week
2.Wande_Coal_-_My_Favorite
3.Patoranking Ft. Wande Coal - My Woman, My Everything
4.Wizkid - Expensive Shit
5.Sheyman - Kokan Aye
6.Hennessy Ft 2face & Wizkid - DanceGo (Eau de vie)
7.DJ Xclusive Ft. Davido - Wo Le |
8.DJ Xclusive Ft. CDQ & Lil Kesh - Dami Si
9.Tekno - Anything
10.DAVIDO ft UHURU + DJ BUCKZ - THE SOUND
11.Uhuru ft Wizkid - Duze
12.MC Galaxy - Komolop Cholop
13.Runtown Ft Uhuru - The Banger
14.Jefak x Nedo ft. Stringz - Koko Below
15.Wande Coal Ashimapeyin
16.Vector - Shiga ft Tools
17.Daboy - Bolenbe_prod_by_Antras 18.Orezi - Shuperu Remix ft Davido
19.Reminisce - SKiLASHii
20.Omo Akin - Ijo Oloti Remix ft. Skales
21.Olamide - BOBO
22.Phyno X Olamide Ft Lil'Kesh - Ladi
23.Sexy Steel - SISI
24.Mo'Blow - Wiggle Ft. May D 25.LIL KESH FT Viktoh - Efejoku
26.Kiss Daniel - Laye
27.Timaya Some More
28.DJ Spinall ft. Timaya - Excuse Me
29.Terry G ft. Wizkid, Phyno & Runtown - Knack Am
30.Masterkraft ft. CDQ, Olamide & Davido - Indomie (Remix)
31.Lil Kesh - Gbese

This mix will get you dancing when you least expect it to and even give hustlers more inspiration when hustling *winks*
Click the download button and get ready to groove guys!

The download link is Datafilehost.com/d/dfd4bf61
Re: Have You Seen Any Cake More Creative Than This? by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 03, 2015
That is not a cake, looks more like a plastic mold... the OP should cut it and we would know that it is truly a cake.
Re: Have You Seen Any Cake More Creative Than This? by ojoadeola: 10:41am On Sep 03, 2015
Seen better ones
Re: Have You Seen Any Cake More Creative Than This? by TheNextAce: 10:45am On Sep 03, 2015
I have an aunt that bakes lovely cakes too. This is one of her work in progress wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen Any Cake More Creative Than This? by lastmessenger: 10:46am On Sep 03, 2015
guiness book of records
Re: Have You Seen Any Cake More Creative Than This? by TheNextAce: 10:47am On Sep 03, 2015
Another of her work

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen Any Cake More Creative Than This? by niceguy7(m): 10:49am On Sep 03, 2015
mosefin19:
Now, tell me if you’ve seen any cake more
creative than this. And I hear everything here
is eatable..
I go like chop the Firewood
Did i jst here creative?...... Infact over creative dey worry am.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Any Cake More Creative Than This? by harry509: 10:49am On Sep 03, 2015
mosefin19:
is eatable..
pls I need d fone numba of dis cake designer...

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Any Cake More Creative Than This? by udysweet(f): 10:50am On Sep 03, 2015
Thumbs up to dis cake maker,it is really "enchanting" lol! Showed my kid sis dis cake few days ago and she asked"will dey eat all dos pot stuff,spoon and all or jus d base"I jus laff. Methinks dis is pure sugarcraft hence can only eat d cake on wch d pot is placed on. Creativity at its peak here and then pesn sef the background be lik were d pesn dey cook,lol!
Re: Have You Seen Any Cake More Creative Than This? by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 03, 2015
Well done

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Any Cake More Creative Than This? by haywhy4lyf: 10:55am On Sep 03, 2015
allanphash7:
How about this

Nawa for dis cake o! angry[size=8pt][/size] grin
Re: Have You Seen Any Cake More Creative Than This? by wisestman(m): 10:56am On Sep 03, 2015
see dis one shocked

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Any Cake More Creative Than This? by Forwetinnah: 10:56am On Sep 03, 2015
The Cake maker must be a fan of 'Cake Boss'....nice concept

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Any Cake More Creative Than This? by chijudith(f): 10:58am On Sep 03, 2015
wow this is so creative. i just love everything about the cake.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Any Cake More Creative Than This? by JerryJJZ(m): 10:58am On Sep 03, 2015
God bless Nigeria,,,,

Super-creative people,,, I love my country like kilode,,,,,,
Re: Have You Seen Any Cake More Creative Than This? by missKiffy(f): 11:01am On Sep 03, 2015
Nah the tatashe I wan chop

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Any Cake More Creative Than This? by Eureka123(f): 11:01am On Sep 03, 2015
Reminds me of my cousin's cakes. She makes exceptional cakes too! smiley
Re: Have You Seen Any Cake More Creative Than This? by dazzysleek(f): 11:07am On Sep 03, 2015
Creative!...kudos 2 d baker
Re: Have You Seen Any Cake More Creative Than This? by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 03, 2015
Spaxon:
wow..
I ain't seen any. cake like this

I for lyk chop de Firewood
Hey you, where have you been? undecided
Re: Have You Seen Any Cake More Creative Than This? by agarawu23(m): 11:09am On Sep 03, 2015
The owner must be caterer grin

I love it grin
Re: Have You Seen Any Cake More Creative Than This? by dazzysleek(f): 11:09am On Sep 03, 2015
wisestman:
see dis one shocked
wetin b dat?..preek??
Re: Have You Seen Any Cake More Creative Than This? by tgmservice: 11:09am On Sep 03, 2015
The truth is that majority of the things on these cakes are just junk and not edible
Re: Have You Seen Any Cake More Creative Than This? by wisestman(m): 11:11am On Sep 03, 2015
dazzysleek:
wetin b dat?..preek??

it was meant to be towers ooo...its a child's bday cake grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Any Cake More Creative Than This? by SMREXY(m): 11:12am On Sep 03, 2015
Huh... This is really fantastic!
mosefin19:
is eatable..

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Any Cake More Creative Than This? by klax(m): 11:16am On Sep 03, 2015
Oh my goodness this is awesome masterpiece. This is why I love my people Nigeria is great full of brains I mean real brains.

Pls anyone with the contact of the cake designer plss. Qoute me and drop the contact. Pls no scammer orelse your next home is millitary guard room. So keep off if you are a scammer.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Any Cake More Creative Than This? by tgmservice: 11:17am On Sep 03, 2015
Check out this one
Re: Have You Seen Any Cake More Creative Than This? by Rotimi47: 11:24am On Sep 03, 2015
This look disgusting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) / Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? / The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.