Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Which League Is The Most Entertaining? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Which League Is The Most Entertaining? (982 Views)

Poll: Which League Is The Most Entertaining?

English premiership: 75% (3 votes)
German bundesliga: 0% (0 votes)
Spanish liga: 25% (1 vote)
Italian serie A: 0% (0 votes)
French League: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Which League In The World Is More Attacking And Defence Oriented / Which Football League Is The Best In The World? / UEFA Champions League Is On: Discuss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which League Is The Most Entertaining? by iReport: 11:11pm On Apr 02, 2009
Which league is the most ENTERTAINING in Europe irrespective of how you rate them?.

English premiership?
German Bundesliga?
Spanish liga?
Italian serie A?
French league?
Nigerian league(lol)

Which do you think is the best league for a young promising footballer?
Re: Which League Is The Most Entertaining? by Jarus(m): 10:01am On Apr 03, 2009
I go with Sp[anish La Liga
Re: Which League Is The Most Entertaining? by Ibime(m): 10:49am On Apr 03, 2009
English league isnt really that entertaining. When was the last time you sat down to watch say Stoke against West Brom. The truth is that outside the top four, I cannot watch a Premier League game live, and I even struggle with Liverpool sef, although I like watching Tottenham.

The same could be said about La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc.

It is quite obvious - the most entertaining league is . . . . . . . . . . Champions League!  cheesy
Re: Which League Is The Most Entertaining? by iReport: 6:27am On Apr 04, 2009

The same could be said about La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc.
In other words, you chose the Nigeria pepsi league as the most entertaining, huh?. You must like all those fighting, referee partiality and drama associated with Nigerian league.
Re: Which League Is The Most Entertaining? by dayokanu(m): 6:46am On Apr 04, 2009
BUNDESLIGA!!!!!!

The league where the most goals are scored provide the most entertainment

(1) (Reply)

Most Creative Midfielder / UEFA Draw: Arsenal Vs FC Bayern Muchen, Real Madrid Vs Manchester United / List: Uefa Team Of The Year 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.