Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,919 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Man Cuts Of Manhood In Kebbi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cuts Of Manhood In Kebbi (560 Views)

13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina / Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) / Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cuts Of Manhood In Kebbi by emryxleena(m): 8:10am On Sep 03, 2015
A 67 year-old man, Usmanu Umaru, has reportedly cut off his manhood with a knife in his apartment at Kofar Dindi neighborhood in Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi State.
According to Leadership, the victim’s nephew, in a statement, said his uncle inflicted the cut on himself for reasons no one could ascertain. “My uncle was sick and lying in his room. We just heard his wife screaming and when we rushed in, we met him holding a long knife and in a pool of his own blood.
“We then rushed him to Federal Medical Centre (FMC) to save his life because he lost a lot of blood,” the nephew said. “Actually, we did not know why and for what reason he cut his private part and now we need a huge sum for the operation.”
The victim was reportedly admitted at the Male Surgical Ward 3, FMC, Birnin Kebbi. “The doctors confirmed that Umaru is presently receiving treatment but in a state of coma. Some residents alleged he was mentally unstable and others said he may have inflicted the cut on himself because he was tired of living in abject poverty and wanted to commit suicide to end it all.
According to them, the victim had always talked about ending it all.

Source : daiLyPOST
Re: Man Cuts Of Manhood In Kebbi by HungerBAD: 8:10am On Sep 03, 2015
Cut his own blokus? but i think say Winch no dey North? who come dey worry this man?

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Of Manhood In Kebbi by emryxleena(m): 8:11am On Sep 03, 2015
source pix

Re: Man Cuts Of Manhood In Kebbi by kossyablaze(m): 8:11am On Sep 03, 2015
Nice

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Cuts Of Manhood In Kebbi by emryxleena(m): 8:12am On Sep 03, 2015
HungerBAD:
Lol.. Na 4G u dey use?
Re: Man Cuts Of Manhood In Kebbi by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 03, 2015
Na hunger!

The man be like ; Dikc this big is useless stomach this empty.

I dey joke ni oooh grin. Na witches and wizards hex am . Twenty minutes af insanity brought it to him that what is a snake doing on my body Rotfl!
Re: Man Cuts Of Manhood In Kebbi by emryxleena(m): 8:22am On Sep 03, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Na hunger!

The man be like ; Dikc this big is useless stomach this empty.

I dey joke ni oooh grin. Na witches and wizards hex am . Twenty minutes af insanity brought it to him that what is a snake doing on my body Rotfl!
Lol..

(1) (Reply)

Residents Arrest Boko Haram Suspect In Birnin Kebbi / Embrace peace / A Trailer Loaded With Gravel Fell On The Agege Railway Crossing Intersection In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.