Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Pls Is This Real Or Scam - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Is This Real Or Scam (885 Views)

Schleez Ltd Real Or Scam??????? / Real Or Scam / Please Is This Real Or Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Is This Real Or Scam by yinkamariam(f): 9:37am On Sep 03, 2015
Dear Applicant,
You are hereby invited for MTN/Diamond Bank DYA teller agent APTITUDE TEST/interview this Saturday September 5, 2015, 10.00am @RCCG HALL, 30, lawanson Road (Anjorin B/Stop), Lawanson, Surulere, Lagos. Come with a means of identification.

Sincerely,
For Cute Edge Consulting
Re: Pls Is This Real Or Scam by gabinogem(m): 9:41am On Sep 03, 2015
Did u apply for it?
Re: Pls Is This Real Or Scam by saaedlee: 9:41am On Sep 03, 2015
Scam
Re: Pls Is This Real Or Scam by yinkamariam(f): 9:52am On Sep 03, 2015
I applied for it but d venue for d test makes me feel somehw
Re: Pls Is This Real Or Scam by urbighead: 9:56am On Sep 03, 2015
saaedlee:
Scam

How is it scam?
Re: Pls Is This Real Or Scam by mkoabiola: 9:56am On Sep 03, 2015
U don't need a prophet to tell to u ,it is 1 of d biggest scam in 2015
Interview inside church .lol
Re: Pls Is This Real Or Scam by saaedlee: 10:01am On Sep 03, 2015
urbighead:

How is it scam?

Mysmallhead tells me that as a nigerian no Bank will conduct an interview inside a church and the job wasn't advertised by diamond bank either.

So use urbighead
Re: Pls Is This Real Or Scam by urbighead: 6:11am On Sep 07, 2015
saaedlee:

Mysmallhead tells me that as a nigerian no Bank will conduct an interview inside a church and the job wasn't advertised by diamond bank either.

So use urbighead

ok brainiac.... That reason doesn't make it a scam. All u need do is google the firm up... But hey I guess ur head ain't big enough for brains... If not u will notice the firm is owned by a redeem pastor. The firm is an MTN agency and they got a deal to promote the MTN/Diamond bank mobile money thing

1 Like

Re: Pls Is This Real Or Scam by urbighead: 6:13am On Sep 07, 2015
saaedlee:

So use urbighead

And hey... I never saw anywhere in the advert that says they were a bank or diamond bank was recruiting.... Do you just send your CVs to just every email u see without verifying things first? Damn it! Who does that?
Re: Pls Is This Real Or Scam by urbighead: 6:19am On Sep 07, 2015
saaedlee:

So use urbighead

In case you didn't know... Couple of threads were opened on this issue weeks before I guess you did, all you do next time before opening a thread is search if such topic u want to write about already exists, if it does, read through for info there, that my friend will guide you when writing yours.... And I never saw anyone complained it was scam in previous threads before yours that's why I asked How come you say it's scam... And you could have simply answered to clarify a brother without using a harsh tone that I never used on u.. Just saying..
Re: Pls Is This Real Or Scam by urbighead: 6:29am On Sep 07, 2015
mkoabiola:
U don't need a prophet to tell to u ,it is 1 of d biggest scam in 2015
Interview inside church .lol

Previous threads on this topic from those who attended the interview weeks before this thread opened never for once said it's scam.. Complains I remember reading about was.. It's pure marketing... And pay ain't much, I think someone said around 50k.... For clarification sake the interview didn't hold in a church but in d hall of d church.. The hall where events are held... I guess the owner decided to choose there not only to save cost but because he is a pastor there... Make verifications next time and get real proofs before crying wolf... How does organizing interview in a church make it scam... U think d church would allow their premises to be used for events outside their church activities without verifying? I guess u are Muslim and not comfortable entering a Church, because u would have google the firm up before applying and would have noticed their contact address is at that same church... Please brother look before you apply next time... Just an advice though!!!

1 Like

Re: Pls Is This Real Or Scam by asscb(f): 8:19am On Sep 07, 2015
urbighead:

Previous threads on this topic from those who attended the interview weeks before this thread opened never for once said it's scam.. Complains I remember reading about was.. It's pure marketing... And pay ain't much, I think someone said around 50k.... For clarification sake the interview didn't hold in a church but in d hall of d church.. The hall where events are held... I guess the owner decided to choose there not only to save cost but because he is a pastor there... Make verifications next time and get real proofs before crying wolf... How does organizing interview in a church make it scam... U think d church would allow their premises to be used for events outside their church activities without verifying? I guess u are Muslim and not comfortable entering a Church, because u would have google the firm up before applying and would have noticed their contact address is at that same church... Please brother look before you apply next time... Just an advice though!!!

Guess you sent the text to the poor girl cry cry

Use urbighead next time grin grin
Re: Pls Is This Real Or Scam by urbighead: 12:37am On Sep 08, 2015
asscb:

Guess you sent the text to the poor girl cry cry

Use urbighead next time grin grin

Hahaha... U must be a clown or a comedian

(1) (Reply)

LGA In Lagos Partnering With Skymobile Multimedia To Provide Jobs For Graduates / Cbn Job Vacancies / Graduate Vacancy AB Microfinance Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.