Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

My New Remix - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / My New Remix (1045 Views)

Download New Song: Kiss Daniel Ft. Olamide - WO Remix (GEEGOLD) Prod. Young John / Emily For Life Remix By Runtown / My New Single: Tangolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Remix by crazygod(m): 10:58am On Sep 03, 2015
Hi fellow nairalander, Remember when I posted a gospel song #Oluwa http:www.nairaland.com/2356653/download-new-gospel-single-nairaland#34408177
Well here's the remix with a laid back tune
Download http://www.datafilehost.com/d/a1fb602a
ENJOY.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My New Remix by crazygod(m): 11:10am On Sep 03, 2015
I've found out that its easier to download from datafilehost using ucweb browser.
Re: My New Remix by crazygod(m): 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
Need comments about this new mix. I kinda prefer it to the original.
CC.
Chanchit,eldav,Sathel
Re: My New Remix by Chanchit: 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
Ok, sincerely I would go with the original.

1 Like

Re: My New Remix by sathel(m): 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
Dey are both nice...I prefer both..but d remix sounds more dope to me..some things were attached to it

1 Like

Re: My New Remix by eldav(m): 12:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
Man of God, I'm currently listening to the original version of this song and there is a huge difference between the two. This new one sounds like a playful version of the original.

You know, like our footballers, when they are yet to make it they play with enthusiasm, but when a big club signs them some of them start playing watery games. What I'm saying in essence is that this new joint is a shadow of the former.
As I listened to it what kept ringing in my mind was ' why why why' Lol. Honestly you should have left it the way it was cos this one didn't come out as good.

From the beginning of the remix, the rap was a long string of monotone which sounded boring at a point. Then the chorus sounded okay but not rich compared to the former. The place where the lady's voice came in Is noteworthy because your voice kept cracking when u wanted to hit a certain pitch, which gave off a back and forth impression.

In summary, I believe in you and I know you have much more to offer the world through music. When u make music, don't make it to be liked only by the society where you find yourself,unless that is your vision, rather make it something the whole world can listen to. Both in lyrics and sound. Till date I have your original song and I listen to it which is rare for me cos Nigerian music lack content, hence I can't have them on my device.

Sorry for the long writeup.

1 Like

Re: My New Remix by crazygod(m): 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
God bless u guys @ Chanchit, Sathel and eldav. U dot know how much i appreciate u guys taking time out of ur busy schedule to download and listen. God bless u guys once again.

100 downloads less than 2 hours. WOW.
Re: My New Remix by eldav(m): 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
I don't know why nairaland doesn't make noise about you the way they do other musicians here. You need to be encouraged cos I see u know what u r doing.
Re: My New Remix by crazygod(m): 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
eldav:
I don't know why nairaland doesn't make noise about you the way they do other musicians here. You need to be encouraged cos I see u know what u r doing.
Lol. I think its because my genre is gospel.
Re: My New Remix by eldav(m): 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
It's well
Re: My New Remix by sathel(m): 2:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
crazygod:
God bless u guys @ Chanchit, Sathel and eldav. U dot know how much i appreciate u guys taking time out of ur busy schedule to download and listen. God bless u guys once again.

100 downloads less than 2 hours. WOW.
all thanks be to God..I appreciate ur music..Poco a Poco bro, you would make it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My New Remix by crazygod(m): 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
sathel:
all thanks be to God..I appreciate ur music..Poco a Poco bro, you would make it

We go all blow. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My New Remix by crazygod(m): 12:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
126 downloads within 24hrs. nice

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Lack Of Creativity Of Nigerian Music Video Directors / New Music: Ycee – ‘omo Alhaji’ / [lyrics]Ibile-Lil Kesh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.